Lopunny

K thanks Tennisace and Governess. The only thing i didn't change is removing the "s" from grants in the first sentence because the subject "combination" is singular so it's "the combination grants" not "the combination grant" but correct me if I am wrong.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Choice Scarf is the preferred item because of its consistency, as all walls despise being locked into one move and offensive Pokemon dislike the lack of coverage. Encore is another great disrupting move, as it stops setup sweepers and bothersome walls cold. When Lopunny is close to fainting, Healing Wish can be used, sacrificing Lopunny in hopes that a teammate can set up and beat the opponent.
Any Pokemon with immunities, such as Braviary or Metang, can partner well with it, as they can come in safely on a Pokemon locked into Earthquake or Toxic, respectively.
If you send in a Pokemon that enjoys a Choice Scarf, they are most likely vulnerable to Thunder Wave and vise-versa. If you need a perfect counter, Zebstraika or Raichu is the best option, as they are not affected—and even benefit—from both moves.
i am puzzled as to why mons already holding scarfs are not mentioned in c&c, seems like an obvious inclusion.

but in any case, gp 2/2, excellent work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)