NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I've put more effort into solving this game than anyone else but 2 players in this game are a brick wall, Zippy and Ehmcee have both had long periods of inactivity, and then you decided to waste 24 hours of the game because I voted LS instead of Neon and it gave you the heebie jeebies

I've put more effort into solving this game than anyone else but 2 players in this game are a brick wall, Zippy and Ehmcee have both had long periods of inactivity, and then you decided to waste 24 hours of the game because I voted LS instead of Neon and it gave you the heebie jeebies
why ae you still on that i literally dont care about which one you voted for anymore. stop being hung up on dumb stuff like that

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
you want to blame me for stalling the game but you not even having an active vote for 24 hours with a flimsy excuse "isn't fair to blame you for" this is stupid

because it's directly relevant to you saying I'm "stalling" when you wasted 24 hours without a vote on anyone with that being your only reason as to why
you have been less invested in this game and you havent pushed as hard as i think you wouldve as town when things died. i feel like you were very complacent in the fizzling out of the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)