NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
-Mafia may ban up to 3 specific pairings at instant priority during the pre-dance, they may use each ban at separate times if they so wish (this is a rebalancing factor). This action will count as resolved when I post it to be so, after pausing the game, not when the mafia submit the action. Remember my timezone please. Pairs already created will not be effected by this ability.

lol this wasn't in the setup before

Nuxl

thats fine they would have to use all 3 bans to stop all certain combinations of 2 t/t pairings so all what'd need to happen is to find four non-healndeal townies and you can make a combination that works from there

Nuxl

Wut's the full gamesolving math behind 2 t/t pairs being unbeatable?

idk, I feellike this isn't going to be that ez.
if you have 2 pairs of t/t and they're there at roughly like 90% confidence and then lynch down pairs of townies from least confidence that both people in the pair are t/t it's not close to auto but it can work

if we hit scum eventually it's pretty close to auto

what happens is that eventually we're going to hit scum and basically even IF the top 4 town pairs are like in actuality
T/T
T/T
T/S
T/S

then if the final pair is T/T and don't leave they just win the game off of that

A votekill will NOT reset the deadline.
*completely* missed this when scanning the rules and was having a tough time working out 1) how this plan would work and 2) how the hell the maf could even lose in this position but makes sense now

but yeah inviting for a dance at this stage is a big no no and i'd be a bit wary of anyone who rushed to get invites out, esp. since someone's biting the dust at the end of this round

Nuxl

*completely* missed this when scanning the rules and was having a tough time working out 1) how this plan would work and 2) how the hell the maf could even lose in this position but makes sense now

but yeah inviting for a dance at this stage is a big no no and i'd be a bit wary of anyone who rushed to get invites out, esp. since someone's biting the dust at the end of this round
When u say ud be wary of something preemptive to something happening it no longer becomes something people do, silly!

Although given the ban on pairings, it's probably best for uh well hm.

Gentlemen:
Asek
Bluegummybear
Calem Xavier
DS.
eagle4
Energy
Healndeal
OM

Ladies:
Caffeineboost
Dawning Winds
Dopog
Former
Mega-Pokebattlerz
M2h
Nuxl
Texas Cloverleaf
Thunder~ballz

I guess in an ideal world. The gentles need to be closely looking at the ladies and ladies need to be aware enough to believe if the gentle asking them is probably town or not.

It's also worth noting that mafia have more incentive to be paired because them dying from not having a pair does way more to hurt them then town.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)