NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nah no need to read 58 pages, the plan is to just keep the t/t pairs and vote out the pairs we're less sure are t/t so this om vote is gonna go ahead anyway, it's just a matter of when

forgot to vote OM

I realise I'm complicating things way too much w/ the post i made earlier, no need to trick the maf lol, esp. in the case that me/tex bite it during the night and i can't explain myself

The two t/t pairs we should be going with are heal/m2h and me/tex, in that order. It's obv we're all town at this point

Less sure about nuxl/asek because asek isn't as blatant towny + I realise the asek/tex pairing ban is beneficial to asek by then being paired with nuxl

I think there is like a 1% chance nuxl has deepwolfed (is that the term?) but if nuxl is somehow maf then i see it being nuxl/asek over nuxl/om. in that scenario i'd rather nuxl/asek were not part of the last two pairs at the end of tomorrow (or, in other words, if a maf still hasn't been voted out by the time we're down to 3 pairs, make sure nuxl/asek gets voted out at that point).

very unlikely it'll get to that scenario though

Low key, this game feels like a really good starter for people new to mafia. There are a lot of things in this game setup that really help town and let town make mistakes and if this was played by an entirely new group of players it might be really fun to watch.

But in this playerlist we have a bunch of experienced mafia players who know meta and can do decently well in scum-sided set ups like mountainous (10 town vs 3 scum, no roles) and so all of these freebies just really put town over the top and the lack of nightkills means that mafia can't really do anything but try and deepwolf, which is going to be a challenge in this playerlist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)