NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Let's not get into 'you might not know if my opinions are good, because I don't know if you know if my opinions are good!" spats until we see the OM flip, pls.
You refuse to talk to me until I vote out scum but also ignore me when I say that I have bad feelings about these lurky slots actually being scum.

I never expressed that I could figure out who the scum slot is. I have a few people that i am confident in my soul that are NOT scum and I've expressed that but the rest is a toss up and honestly thread sentiment just being to eliminate OM/BGB might end up being true in that these slots might be scum but is also making me hella paranoid.

like Cfb is probably town, OM is null. Former is maybe town? BGB might be a bit worse than null? Do I really have any strong conviction that any of them are specifically scum or t/t. no. Does it make me feel hella weird that everybody seems to be in agreement that these slots need to die? yeah.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You refuse to talk to me until I vote out scum but also ignore me when I say that I have bad feelings about these lurky slots actually being scum.
First dance elimination 1

OM (7):
m2h, former, mega-pokebattlerz, nuxl, eagle4, waterlily3, calem xavier

Not voting (7): bluegummybear, DawningWinds, energy, OM, Texas cloverleaf, asek, doggo (but doggo actually did want OM out, doggo just didn't vote so he could write a will)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
like Cfb is probably town, OM is null. Former is maybe town? BGB might be a bit worse than null? Do I really have any strong conviction that any of them are specifically scum or t/t. no. Does it make me feel hella weird that everybody seems to be in agreement that these slots need to die? yeah.
there's a number of people who expressed no desire in voting OM though. You are trying to argue that if scum wanted to vote out OM, then OM must be town while you simultaneously put some of your highest scum possibilities OFF of the OM wagon. Your logic is not consistent at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)