Other Lower Tier Premier League II - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
thnx to my team for not giving up and coming one game short despite some of you not having seasons up to your usual standards, i'm confident you'll bounce back in future tours. big shoutout to Alpha Rabbit for coming into help captain midseason and making sure we were on it. Good luck to every1 else in playoffs rooting for yeezy evi accel and the rest of my friends on the duckletts!

so we missed out on playoffs. maybe if rabbit didnt cancer we had a shot but it wasnt to be. this was was a fun tour to close out gen 7 with so i just wanted to do some quick shoutouts to my team and some friends ive had on here lately who mean a lot to me

Sage ur easily the nicest person ive ever met. thank u for putting some faith in me and picking me up for the season despite my notorious unreliability. wouldnt have wanted to be on any other team. hope we can do it again sometime cuz id like to do even better for u. love u so much no matter what
Alpha Rabbit kind of wish u lost the deciding game honestly
HANTSUKI glad to be on ur team again after all these years and good luck in spl
Chill Shadow my bw uu apprentice. i fuckin love u bro. gonna annoy the fuck out of u for a while
TDK reply to me sometime cuz i get lonely and i love talking to u. ur a great friend carson
Pearl even though im pretty sure u fuckin hate me these days ill always love u. ill never forget that falcons SPL season and u mean a lot more to me than u probably realise
banks it was good to meet u. ur an exceptional user and i hope our paths cross again at some point bc ur really easy to get on with
MrAldo what a legend. u didnt deserve to lose the deciding game like that but it was great to have u on the team and ill always remember the roller coaster of emotions u put us through in week 1. one of the most memorable games of the tour
Finchinator ill always feel attached to u somehow. even though we dont talk that much anymore i still love keeping tabs on u and i can sense us playing against each other in the final of ost for some reason. ur a good player despite ur shit 5-2 record
Hamhamhamham u literally live 5 minutes away from me. come to my house tomorrow if u want ur real shoutout
Cynara definitely the greatest dragon type trainer on this site and the funniest teammate ive had. hope to keep seeing u around whatever tours u do because ur one of my favourite users to talk to and i dont wanna say goodbye
Djokra hope u liked my dick pic
Analytic easily the greatest activity fisher on this site. u got some key dead games for us when it mattered and ill definitely recommend you to future managers
MetalGro$$ fuckin love u metalgross. dont know what to say but i look forward to seeing u play in spl and im glad we've been friends all these years even though things arent how they used to be.
Garay oak dont know why but i feel like ur one of my best friends. even though we dont talk that much i just have a connection with u and i cant stop thinking about u
Mannat i honestly had no clue who u were but im glad i got to meet u during this tour. ur the most memeable user on this site and its good to see u getting on ur spl team. hope all ur dreams come true and u remember me when ur famous
TonyFlygon ur my favourite person on this site. so glad to have u around when the times have been hard and idk why i just love u more than anything. ur the closest thing to a father figure ive ever had
Indigo Plateau ur such a cool guy. i feel like its unfair sage managed to get us on the same team for this tour because we're easily the top 2 uuers on this site. i feel like ur another person i just have an instictive connection with on this site that i cant explain. hope to see more of u in the future
ZoroDark i love u more than anything. i love that we can still hit it off whenever we come across each other these days despite the fact that we havent talked regularly since like 2014. got a feeling ur gonna go like 0-5 this SPL so prove me wrong boy
Harpp damn that week 1 game was arguably the best piece of pokemon playing ive ever seen. i know u had ur shit to deal with during this tour and i hope it all works out for u. im honestly here for u if u ever need me. love u bro
Snou LMAO i had no clue u were the same user from RC all those years ago. just love seeing old faces from the past and if i knew that sooner i wouldve tried to talk to u some more. glad to be on ur team for this. wouldnt have it any other way
obii i miss our talks. hope u kill it in spl. and pls msg me some more if u ever get the chance
Xiri ur 100% the greatest pu player to ever walk the planet. i dont even know if that counts as a compliment but thats the title im giving u. u never answered my question all those weeks ago but ill forgive u for putting in a sick record this tour
martha i feel like u dont get the credit u deserve as a battler but thank u for being a part of our team and helping out even though u didnt have to
SPACE FORCE meeps ull always be my favourite person to talk to. and im sure we'll keep in touch for a long time but just wanted to thank u personally for everything over the years
rozes ur the biggest scumbag on this site and i think its pretty sickening how u treated the players during this tour. hope it all comes back to u one day
Aurora lady natalia tells me ur a nice user
snaga felt like i had to include u for some reason

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm calling activity/requesting a dead game for my match vs. Watchog. I was originally scheduled to play 1 True Lycan at 4:00 PM EST, at which point Watchog subbed in. Since I had a migraine, we pushed the game back to a tentative 7:00 PM EST. I offered to try to find a substitute who could be available at 5:00 EST if this didn't work and was told that my opponent would contact my manager if it became necessary (I couldn't sub someone in immediately because our sub wasn't available until 5:00 PM). My manager never received a PM (unless someone made the mistake of thinking Arifeen is useful and tried contacting him instead of Eien) and I was online on both Smogtours and main from roughly 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM and then again from about 9:30 to 11:00. I sent my opponent a Discord PM at around 9:20 EST to let him know I was still available and received no reply. Since this game doesn't really matter, I'm not overly concerned with whether it's ruled an activity win or a dead game. I just don't want to take a loss when I was available to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)