Other Lower Tier Premier League III - Manager Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to manage a team with my friend GW. Although I'm fairly new to the tournament scene, I've participated in a fair number of NU/PU forum tours and know a lot about the playerbases of the lower tiers. Meanwhile, GW is a fairly accomplished player, participating in multiple NU and RU teamtours. GW's been one of my closest friends since I started playing NU, and it'd be amazing for us to have a shot at this.

For what we may not have in star power, we'll make up for it in spades with determination and hard work.

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to manage a team with my friend GW. Although I'm fairly new to the tournament scene, I've participated in a fair number of NU/PU forum tours and know a lot about the playerbases of the lower tiers. Meanwhile, GW is a fairly accomplished player, participating in multiple NU and RU teamtours. GW's been one of my closest friends since I started playing NU, and it'd be amazing for us to have a shot at this.

For what we may not have in star power, we'll make up for it in spades with determination and hard work.
Confirming just to have a better team than Sensei Axew ’s

hs

Banned deucer.
hs is lazy so i'll be posting on his behalf that he confirms '-'

confirming. askov has a vast experience in teamtours played spl wcop snake uupl rupl nupl and pupl being labeled 2 times the best player in the world by pokeevo.net has a trophy clutched cpl with seismitoad and celebi in bw ou AND ALSO shadow managed spl alongside users prinz lorde bumbum mole since HANTSUKI is very very useless. I have managed some side tours and played a lot too, including uupl, ubers pl and ru snake, I’m currently managing uu snake. We are very experienced, we both know a lot about the userbase of every tier mentioned in the op and we can put together some monkeys to perform in this tour.

Last edited:

Xiri

Solar Vision of Life
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RBTT Champion
I'd like to manage with tlenit. Although we don't have the grandest resume in terms of managing, both of us have managing experience in BLT and PUPL respectively, and both of us also have hosting experience as we respectively hosted TLT III and the recent PUWC. Both of us are heavily invested in lower tiers, as we have a lot of team tour experience in many lower-tier PLs and we each have some impressive individual achievements (both of us managed a spot in RU and NU circuit playoffs respectively). We think we have a good knowledge of the lower tier player base and we are probably friendly enough :D. We are very motivated and are down to represent any given team with pride to gain the best possible result.

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
I'd like to manage with tlenit. Although we don't have the grandest resume in terms of managing, both of us have managing experience in BLT and PUPL respectively, and both of us also have hosting experience as we respectively hosted TLT III and the recent PUWC. Both of us are heavily invested in lower tiers, as we have a lot of team tour experience in many lower-tier PLs and we each have some impressive individual achievements (both of us managed a spot in RU and NU circuit playoffs respectively). We think we have a good knowledge of the lower tier player base and we are probably friendly enough :D. We are very motivated and are down to represent any given team with pride to gain the best possible result.
Sounds about right, confirming Xiri being friendly and the interest of managing :>

Kenix

World Defender
I'd like to manage a team with Enzonana.
I have managed some teams in small forums and been active in smogon competitively through the last year and Enzonana has played some prestigious tours such as 2vs2 doubles premier league.
We may not be the most experienced but we would be very active and help everyone in what they need

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello I want to manage a team with Thiago Nunes.

I have experience in smogon and out of smogon being captain and player in several team tournaments this year such as Rcop, Roa Olympics, RUWC, PUWC, POCL, DPL, IPL among many others, Thiago Nunes also has a lot of experience in team tours as UUWC, UUPL, RUWC, PUWC, NU Snake Draft Among others, Also individually he is classified this year for the RU and NU Circuit Playoffs.

Outside of that, we are both very active and enthusiastic in various lowtier communities and we know the base player and we could play a good role as managers.

Last edited:

Thiago Nunes

penguin council
RUPL Champion
Hello I want to manage a team with Thiago Nunes.

I have experience in smogon and out of smogon being captain and player in several team tournaments this year such as Rcop, Roa Olympics, RUWC, PUWC, POCL, DPL, IPL among many others, Thiago Nunes also has a lot of experience in team tours as UUWC, UUPL, RUWC, PUWC, NU Snake Draft Among others, Also individually he is classified for the RU and NU Circuit Playoffs.

Outside of that we are both very active and enthusiastic in various lowtier communities and could play a good role as managers.
eu aí

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Thanks everyone for the signups, I got way more than I expected honestly and this was a very tough decision. Out of the 20 or so pairings, I feel like most of you guys had a great claim to a manager spot so having to pick makes me feel bad for having to snub quite a few pairings I would have loved to see manage. Feel free to pm me if you want to know why you weren't picked, but I really do think it was a very close decision for a lot of pairings for the last few slots. With that out of the way, here are the 8 manager pairings I picked:

Eternally & Kingler
EviGaro & lighthouses
Lilburr & martha
snaga & Garay oak
tko & Gummy
Tony & chemcoop
Xiri & tlenit
z0mOG & Ajna

Player signups will be up soon, as well as a link to the LTPL discord for this year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)