Lower-Tier Tracking and Reservation Index mk.2

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
After discussions with new gsc uu qc members we've decided to add some new revamps or set additions for GSC UU, the reservation list for GSC UU is now below. Some of the revamps are necessary due to the Agility + BP ban, others are just extremely outdated and could do with a polish up to reflect the many changes in tier since they were written and the pretty different moveset priorities they run now. This has been added into the OP too.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in taking on one of these Revamps and want to confirm the major specific changes that should be included.

Revamps:
Crobat
Nidoqueen
Pinsir
Quagsire
Girafarig
Kadabra

New Sets:
Hypno (support set revamp - RestTalk + Screen given more focus )
RestTalk Electabuzz
SD + Dedge/LS Scyther

New Analyses:
Chansey
Gligar
Magneton
Feraligatr - reserved by Celebiii
Graveler - reserved by Celebiii
Piloswine - reserved by romanji
Politoed
Victreebel - reserved by estarossa
Vileplume
Shuckle
Wigglytuff

Last edited:

Sabelette

from the river to the sea
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would like to reserve RBY NU Ninetales now that I've finished Moltres (awaiting 1 more GP) and Clefable (draft, awaiting initial QC).

Reactions: pac

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
is rby ubers alakazam taken?
if not, can i have it?
Given your C&C history (requested a few analyses around 1 year ago and didn't finish any of them) I'm going to refuse this request. If you interact with the community in other ways and prove yourself to be a trustworthy contributor elsewhere we can talk about this again

Given your C&C history (requested a few analyses around 1 year ago and didn't finish any of them) I'm going to refuse this request. If you interact with the community in other ways and prove yourself to be a trustworthy contributor elsewhere we can talk about this again
ah ok

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
Could I get permission to revamp ADV NU Glalie? It's quite outdated and the two listed sets are not accurate to today's metagame.

e: Flareon too the sets are literally not used anymore that the dex has

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Could I get permission to revamp ADV NU Glalie? It's quite outdated and the two listed sets are not accurate to today's metagame.

e: Flareon too the sets are literally not used anymore that the dex has
Go ahead!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)