Other LTPL Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks to the managers for arranging the banners, none of the art is mine (tony would like me to mention that his and flcls banner was by cbb)
and shake, arcanine girl is finally free!!

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. For scheduling follow SPL rules, which is VM Contact, no VM Contact = No Activity Wins. Also you guys can submit teams if your internet is bad or w/e, but I really don't expect anyone to DC so you don't have to submit teams unless you want to be 100% safe.

--
>>>STANDINGS<<<
--

The Fuego Flygonworks (4) vs The Avaricious Arcanine (3)
UU: chimpact vs. New Breed
UU: North vs. Megazard
RU: Kushalos vs. Coconut
RU: .CarloO~ vs. -Tsunami-
NU: ADVANTAGE vs. Evan.
NU: The Goomy vs. Blast
PU: Snowy. vs. RawMelon
PU: False. vs. Dundies

The Stunt-or-Die Steelix (3) vs The Krusty Krabs (2)
UU: Vileman vs. Rodriblutar
UU: rozes vs. Hairy Toenail
RU: Finchinator vs. Feliburn
RU: Rare Poison vs. lighthouses
NU: Realistic Waters vs. DTC
NU: Pearl vs. Yogibears
PU: Sam vs. Kiyo
PU: Star vs. The50mph

The Kinglax (3) vs The Edgy Entei (2)
UU: Kinger12345 vs. blunder
UU: Teddeh vs. ZoroDark
RU: Christo. vs. FlamingVictini
RU: TraceofLife vs. Eternal Spirit
NU: Orphic vs. AJB
NU: Jariibo vs. Eternally
PU: Confide vs. Freestylerking
PU: Manipulative vs. dodmen

The HP Fire Scyhter (2) vs The Tropical Tropius (2)
UU: Pak vs. Amaroq
UU: bugzinator vs. HODOR
RU: 49 vs. Natalie.
RU: Poek97 vs. Ajna
NU: soulgazer vs. Steve Angello
NU: FLCL vs. Shadestep
PU: PDC vs. Accelgor
PU: TDK vs. amber lamps​
- The Edgy Entei, Kinglax, and Stunt-or-Die Steelix have guaranteed playoff seeds.
- The winning team between The Fuego Flygonworks vs. The Avaricious Arcanine will be the fourth seed for playoffs. If the result is a tie, The Avaricious Arcanine will advance to playoffs.

DEADLINE IS SUNDAY DECEMBER 25TH!

(hey! if you dont john you wont have to play on christmas!)

Last edited:
RU: .CarloO~ vs. -Tsunami- - please end this man

NU: ADVANTAGE vs. Evan - here we have a real wwe all star match. i think thats what it is. in one corner, we have the neverused veteran iplay "advantage" tennis, who also sports the title of veteran of the famous footwear section of the outlet mall. he's been on a hot streak lately. but on the other hand, we have evan "hehehe i wrote thug life on my fingers" the streak killer. he's also been rolling through this tournament as of late, growing out of his swords dance charizard phase from spl. it's hard to pick a winner in this matchup. the only winners are the spectators here, as i'm sure there will be snark and vitriol abound here.

PU: Sam vs. Kiyo - fuck u kiyo

RU: 49 vs. Natalie. - this'll be an easy activity win for natalie here - expecting benthony's excuse to go something like, "oh, shoot. sorry bro bro, i did myself a solid and copped myself one of the meshuggah vinyls over at my local record store today, then i worked my nine hour shift at pinkberry, ya feel. i dont think it would have swung well for me anyway, heh"

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Flygonworks has to win in order to qualify for playoffs, this series will be worth watching :D

The Fuego Flygonworks (0) vs The Avaricious Arcanine (0)
UU: DrReuniclus vs. New Breed - http://prntscr.com/dl5rfy
UU: North vs. Megazard - Knowing Megazard he's gonna prep like he never did before, North isn't doing good recently
RU: Kushalos vs. Coconut - Kushalord
RU: .CarloO~ vs. -Tsunami- - Can't beat RegiMola
NU: ADVANTAGE vs. Evan - Definitely highlight match, should be extremely close, but I'm rooting for tennis
NU: The Goomy vs. Blast - Goomy6-0
PU: Snowy. vs. RawMelon - More experience
PU: False. vs. Dundies - Another highlight, I can't decide because this will be very very close

I'm pretty sure the series will come down to tennis vs evan and false vs dundies, goodluck to all of you!!!!

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Lucked my way to victory because I'm an excellent player. Sorry Pak, gg anyway. That wasn't how I wanted to win, but at least I was finally able to contribute something to the team.

Replay

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Tricking for drafting me. I appreciate your willingness to give me a chance and I wish that I had repaid that with some better performances. I'm also thankful for my team's ability to keep a positive attitude even though things didn't really go our way this season. Nobody ever raged at anyone else, and the most negative anyone ever got was complaining about luck. I think that we're a better team than our record implies and wish that we hadn't been quite so unlucky during the course of the season. I'm glad I got the chance to know you guys and would be happy to play with any of you in the future. Maybe next time I'll actually be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)