Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing! Thank you for coming by :)
Updated you to the projects board. You said you had White 2 though? Maybe you could do the Zekrom project too? Or Azelf since you're restarting and all. Let me know, I'd really like all three if you could do it. I have nearly every other legend in my thread, so let me know, eh? Thanks for your time.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one. Luxpluff91 is doing this.

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one.

Zekrom in a Dusk Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)

Updated you to the projects board. You said you had White 2 though? Maybe you could do the Zekrom project too? Or Azelf since you're restarting and all. Let me know, I'd really like all three if you could do it. I have nearly every other legend in my thread, so let me know, eh? Thanks for your time.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)
-Trading a lot for this one. Luxpluff91 is doing this.

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights)

Zekrom in a Dusk Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)
Alright, I can do those too, but it will take longer since they force me to beat the game

Sorry, just realized. Zekrom is exclusive to Black 2, and I'll have to use White 2. I'm afraid I cannot do Zekrom
Oh that's fine. I have Black (1) and it gives Reshiram, so I just assumed that White 2 gave Zekrom, the same as White (1). I'll take you off Zekrom. Keep me posted on Azelf and Lugia! :)

August 3rd 2014
Small update

#137 - Porygon
(ID: 36740 | OT: Vini | Ø)

Ability: Analytic | Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
Moves: Magnet Rise | Recycle | Signal Beam | Magnet Rise
Available at: Level 40 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Dream Radar abuse.

Hey Luxpluff91,

I'm interested in a female Chikorita and a Totodile in a Great and Dive Ball. I can offer you a Heavy Ball Snorlax, Dream Ball Sableye (with HA), Dream Ball Slowpoke ( with HA) and a Dream Ball Eevee as well with his HA. Is that okay for you?

sure. I'll take care of the IVs and stuff. :)
Can you get me a female of this, in a Dream Ball, with Anticipation? The IVs, Nature and egg moves are of no concern.
Eevee
Ball(s): Dream

Anticipation

CMT for calm Cleffa and Timid Landorus. I have access to Y mega-stones and 3 PP max that I could possibly trade as well.
Hi Hamstern, thanks for checking my thread. I'd like these two, please. Do you require nicknames? Also, thanks for offering the items, but I don't want to ask too much.

Tornadus
Timid - Prankster/Regenerator
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Knock off, Heat wave

Event Victini
Brave - Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/0
V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing shot

EDIT:
Hey Luxpluff91,

I'm interested in a female Chikorita and a Totodile in a Great and Dive Ball. I can offer you a Heavy Ball Snorlax, Dream Ball Sableye (with HA), Dream Ball Slowpoke ( with HA) and a Dream Ball Eevee as well with his HA. Is that okay for you?
Hi, thanks for checking my thread. The Sableye and Slowpoke interest me, as long as they are female. I should have access to Heavy Ball Snorlax soon enough, when I advance a little more in my SoulSilver save file. Do you have anything else to offer?

Yeah, I had a Tirtouga in a Dream Ball, Fast Ball Dratini, Friend Ball Larvitar and Love Ball Chaneira. All are female and the Dream Ball pokémon will have their Hidden Abilitys.

Hi Hamstern, thanks for checking my thread. I'd like these two, please. Do you require nicknames? Also, thanks for offering the items, but I don't want to ask too much.

Tornadus
Timid - Prankster/Regenerator
31/31/31/31/31/31
- Knock off, Heat wave

Event Victini
Brave - Victory Star
31/31/31/x/31/0
V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing shot

I would love to have the Landorus nicknamed "Landlord", and Cleffa "Luna" if its not to much trouble. :) Can add an item or extra poke for the extra trouble as I imagine it must be a pain to transfer all the way from 3d gen :)

sure, that should be doable. I'll give you a shout as soon as I hatch a female. ;)
Sounds great, thanks. :)

Yeah, I had a Tirtouga in a Dream Ball, Fast Ball Dratini, Friend Ball Larvitar and Love Ball Chaneira. All are female and the Dream Ball pokémon will have their Hidden Abilitys.
Alright, I like the Tirtouga. So, Sableye, Slowpoke and Tirtouga for a Chikorita and two Totodiles? What Ball do you want Chikorita in - Premier or Nest?

I would love to have the Landorus nicknamed "Landlord", and Cleffa "Luna" if its not to much trouble. :) Can add an item or extra poke for the extra trouble as I imagine it must be a pain to transfer all the way from 3d gen :)
Sure, I can do that. Item donations are not necessary but much appreciated. :)

#490 - Manaphy

(ID: 36000 | OT: Vini | Ø)

Ability: Hydration | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tail Glow | Bubble | Water Sport
Available at: Level 1 UT | Non-redis
Notes: Retail abuse. Abused the IV spread on HG and
abused my ID/SID combo on SS to make it shiny.

#243 - Raikou

(ID: 41044 | OT: Vini | Ø)

Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 22 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 (HP Ice)
Moves: Roar | Quick Attack | Spark | Reflect
Available at: Level 40 UT | Non-redis
Notes: Retail abuse (SS).

CMT if you can nickname these two please.

Hi there!:) I'm interested in your Shiny Manaphy and Naive Shiny Mewtwo X.I can trade you shiny Golurk and shiny Hydreigon, both from the 14º movie event.Golurk is Brave, 31-31-31-x-31-x and has Ice Punch, while Hydreigon is Timid, 31-x-x-31-31-31 and has Dark Pulse.It's ok for you?

CMT if you can nickname these two please.
Thanks for coming by. The Raikou cannot be nicknamed since I started over my SS file. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything I need in your thread.

Hi there!:) I'm interested in your Shiny Manaphy and Naive Shiny Mewtwo X.I can trade you shiny Golurk and shiny Hydreigon, both from the 14º movie event.Golurk is Brave, 31-31-31-x-31-x and has Ice Punch, while Hydreigon is Timid, 31-x-x-31-31-31 and has Dark Pulse.It's ok for you?
Hi, thanks for checking my tread. I'm not interested in those event Pokémon, thanks though.

Hello Lux. Are you able to RNG any 5th Gen non legendary Pokemon not on your list? If so I have several special ball Pokemon from Y I can breed like Female HA Zangoose Jolly with 4 eggmoves in a Duskball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)