Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the timburr and slowpoke in stock, and I'll probably be able to get the clauncher done sometime today, so I'll pm you when I have all 3.
alright. my time zone's GMT+8 though, and i don't think ill be able to trade tmr.

im interested in the TR mawile and ampharos too, is there anything else that interests you?

alright. my time zone's GMT+8 though, and i don't think ill be able to trade tmr.

im interested in the TR mawile and ampharos too, is there anything else that interests you?

I don't think there's much else, unless you have any in different pokeballs?

would you take any BP items for your tyrouge?

Not looking for BP items right now, but I am looking for berries. I'll breed you a tyrogue for 3 different berries from the following list: chesto, qualot, grepa, occa, passho, rindo, yache, kebia, shuca, koba, haban, colbur, babiri, liechi, ganlon, salac, petaya, apicot, lansat, starf, kee, maranga.

CMT for Koffing in a Heavy Ball and Shroomish. Females, please.

Could I get a female larvesta and a female duskull?

Not looking for BP items right now, but I am looking for berries. I'll breed you a tyrogue for 3 different berries from the following list: chesto, qualot, grepa, occa, passho, rindo, yache, kebia, shuca, koba, haban, colbur, babiri, liechi, ganlon, salac, petaya, apicot, lansat, starf, kee, maranga.
alright cool I'll get those berries for you !

Yup. Just have to breed a Larvesta. Shouldn't take me longer than 30 minutes. Let me know when you're ready. :)

hmm.. is it possible for you to breed gastro acid onto foongus and disable onto joltik?
i'd be interested in those HP pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back