Tournament M4A TOUR PLAYOFFS

Captura de pantalla (166).png

Sticky Fingaa vs Superior Serperior:
Serp is good but Sticky's raw chungus power is way too much for him to handle, even if they were together for the auction.
Captura de pantalla (164).png

Indigo vs Paulluxx:
Both are probably equally as good in UU and OU dare i say, but i think Indigo's proficiency in VGC gives him a slight edge over paul. Still, a very intense matchup for both parties.

Here's my prediction.
Sticky vs. Serp
Sticky is among the best M4A players. The combination of high skill, good knowledge, dedication, and great experience will make him a formidable opponent for Serp. It won't be easy for Serp. But who knows, he might surprise us, just as he continues to impress us with his placement in all the tournaments we had so far.

Indigo vs. Paul
As I said last time, Indigo has grown a lot as Singles player. His teams are very efficient and can be quite interesting so much that Paul has to be careful around him. VGC will likely be the toughest match for Paul given Indigo's experience and familiarity with this format. OU and UU will be more manageable for Paul but there's not much of a gap between Indigo and him. Whoever plays less consistently and makes the first mistake will likely lose. Both players have their moments. So, it will be an interesting match to look forward to. Especially if Paul manages to exploit Indigo's weaknesses.

Here's my prediction.

In my eyes, you are both victors already. It was a joy following your matches and progress! I am slighly in favour of Sticky because of his skills and consistency but like Mossy, Indigo may have some neat surprises for us. And he did grow a lot over these months, still does. The VGC part (if it comes down to that) will be one I'll be eagerly looking forward to!

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
Good Job Indigo!!! Truly deserved, glad to have helped you with this run, and really congrats to sticky as well. Incredible run, came in as the number 1 seed, makes finals. Glad to have helped you as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)