Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowd had gathered around the town square. Oh wait. They didn't. All of the players had been a pretty big bunch of pussies, except Eo Ut Mortus. When the game had been made, I didn't specfically say you win if you were a bunch of pussies. Whatever.

You know that Revolver alias that fucking killed me in Viva. Yeah. I took that. I wanted vengence.

So I shot Eo Ut Mortus square in the face. Who cares what he says about Amelia

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,

You are the Weighted Companion Cube.

While not being an animate object, you are the most prized possession of the inhabitants of Aperture Science Enrichment Center. The only other object in close proximity, many of the inhabitants developed an unhealthy obsession with you. Expecting some sort of comprehension while divulging their inner secrets, and even worth killing for. Loneliness sure does a lot to one's mind! For the purposes of this game, Tatl has added an upgrade to your system, a simple voice recorder. You will use this to aid the Annoying Sidekicks to victory.

At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Being Sent to USER". That evening, you will be sent to whomever you targeted, where they will instantly trust the seemingly harmless object, and will divulge their Role PM to you by the morning.

You win if the Annoying Sidekicks win.
Oh. Wait.

Just kidding.

Dear Amelia,

You are the Weighted Companion Cube.

While not being an animate object, you are the most prized possession of the inhabitants of Aperture Science Enrichment Center. The only other object in close proximity, many of the inhabitants developed an unhealthy obsession with you. Expecting some sort of comprehension while divulging their inner secrets, and even worth killing for. Loneliness sure does a lot to one's mind! For the purposes of this game, Tatl has added an upgrade to your system, a simple voice recorder. You will use this to aid the Annoying Sidekicks to victory.

At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Being Sent to USER". That evening, you will be sent to whomever you targeted, where they will instantly trust the seemingly harmless object, and will divulge their Role PM to you by the morning.

You win if the Annoying Sidekicks win.
It is now NIGHT 6. Night 6 ends in 48 hours or when I have received all PMs (the only time this has happened is N0, ironically).

The Night has reached an end. The darkness, finally lifted, allowing the sun to appear. You all returned back to the town square...

"We're all here!" shouted Eo Ut Mortus

IT IS NOW DAY 6. Day 6 ends in 48 hours.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Lynch pookar.

Before he was subbed out, imperfectluck told me he suspected Tolos (who was subbed out for pookar) for whatever reason. That is all; if anyone has anything better and / or exists, speak up.

The rumblings of these two canadians about, Eo Ut Mortus' voice was raised clearly once more, breaking through the silence.

"The great one, imperfectluck, he told me! I know it all, now! Get pookar!"

You know that Revolver alias that fucking killed me in Viva. Yeah. I took that. I wanted vengence.

So I shot Eo Ut Mortus square in the face. Who cares what he says about pookar.

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,

You are Count Bleck.

The main villain of Super Paper Mario, a game characterized by constant talking and incredibly boring jokes. You were definitely a boring villain, with an incredibly annoying speech impediment. Dark Link has recruited you to finish off The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters.

At night, you MAY send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Taking USER into the Second Dimension". No one will be able to target that user that night but that user will be allowed to perform their own night actions. This power is a huge drain on your powers, so you are only able to use this power twice. Otherwise, you WILL send a PM stating: "Night X - Idle".

You win if the Characters from Terrible Sequels win.
Realising that this was a dead man who had sent his vote, you conclude that in fact, today, there was No Lynch.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 7 HURRY UP AND STOP IDLING YOU SORRY FUCKS

Double posting because it makes me cool.

No one died, what a relief.

New rules for the day's lynch. You have 24 hours to vote, ~4 people needed for majority. The deadline WILL be 24 hours from this post, regardless of the number of votes present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)