Magnet Zone! a team featuring magnets and washers!!!

Ok!
Since im new to smogon forums (not to competitive battling in smogon tiers, just the forums) i feel i need some things to be known. I'm young, 15, and swedish, thus is my english not always the best! But i hope ill make myself understood. also i use ! alot. not o seem as im screaming but its just a thing i do instead of . since i like it and im used to it!​

Let's go with the team!!!​

[pimg]212[/pimg]
Shotgun (Scizor) (M) @ Choice Band​
Trait: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

Why him: since the rotomW and scizor combo is awesome i decided to use him. i just went with standard scizor. since i can, i think you all know the drill.

FullTimelist (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Why him: read scizor

TERRA-bull (Terrakion) @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor

This is the guy i wanted to use, he is amazing. i used to run sacred sword, dont know why, lol. i also used to run max hp, but i switched it for speed. he comes in and murders stuff... he can switch in on any pokemon he can outspeed, with his 315 speed, and pretty much remove them in one turn, or deal heavy damage to whatever switches in!
lol, dont know what else to say really.

ILovePhysics (Magnezone) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Signal Beam
- Flash Cannon

Ever since i made this guy for a sand team i made once on PO server, he has been on all my teams! Anti skarmory, Anti ferretress, Anti Ferrothorn, awesome pokemon that with secs kills most stuff in one or two hits... just all out murder!!! he hs his times of worthlessness, but is over all cool! also, if someone tries to send in a magnezone of his own, i know to send ine in after, i may not outspeed him but i alweys kill, or at least almost always. he has a ohko on all pokemon i mentioned if rain is not up.

Die Exca (Gliscor) (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 56 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Toxic
- Ice Fang

Great pokemon, created him for a different team as a excadrill check. but i later used him on alot of teams. ev spread is what i saw worked best for me. i ued to run brick break for some weird reason but now i run ice fang and it pays of bigtime! also, this pokémon kinda REFUSES TO EVER GET KILLED!!! his poisen heal combined with protect if so self healing it confuses me, he takes around 33 % from all stone edge uses (his most common move to switch in on) and can after 2 turns be almost without damage!

GTFO (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Protect

Same story as Gliscor, for the same team even. i dont run spikes as ive developt a playstyle that fits this one greatly. it has won many battles with a big MVP stam on it. amazing vs. rain. i think that is his biggest reason for being here. also the fact that i run no spikes have made people be caught by surprise, thinking i dident have one of the moves i do pack.

So, this team started as
Band Haxorus
Band terrakion
Troll sableye
Magnezone as shown
jellyscent
Dugtrio

but haxorus dident do his job, dugtrio got killed alot, jellyscent dident synergize with the rest and sableye did greatly, but i chose gliscor over him. usually i openwith rotom to get a volt-turn going. or if i predict a skarmlead, magnezone to kill it. sometimes scizor or even terrakion can lead. since they can get early KOs on some things or threaten them out.

during the using of this team i have defenatally had more wins then losses. i think i had most trouble with 2 things:

Ninjask setting up stuff, i cant get those things down, it just wont work.
and a nastyplot celebi that sweept me for a 6-0 in 10 turnes...

so, thats my team, if more text is needed please say so. ill edit it!

Have some text other than your team, moveset, item, and EVs.
LEARN THE GAME AND LURK MORE.
As for how to put pictures...

You put "pimg" and "/pimg" in brackets and between them you put the Pokedex number. WARNING: Near the end of the Pokedex, there are a lot of multiple forms. The numbers will be shifted by 5 or so. Be sure to preview posts.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
As for how to put pictures...

You put "pimg" and "/pimg" in brackets and between them you put the Pokedex number. WARNING: Near the end of the Pokedex, there are a lot of multiple forms. The numbers will be shifted by 5 or so. Be sure to preview posts.
what.

Just copy and paste the URL of the picture in brackets like this:

PHP:
[img] image URL here [/img]

I'm quite new to this myself, but a way to deal with annoying ninjask leads is to lead with Scarfed Haxorus(and yes I did read the whole thing, but really, it works)
Adamant Haxorus w/Choice Scarf
EVs:252 Atk
252 Spe
4 HP
Dual Chop
Outrage
E-Quake
Brick Break

Firstly(and most importantly) Scarfed Haxorus outspeeds max speed Ninjask(Scarfed Haxy=439.5, Ninjask=419) so an Outrage can potentially wipe out half the enemy team. IMO Scizor works better as a revenge killer than a lead. I'd switch out Terrakion for Haxy. To summarise, switch Scizor's location with Haxy and remove Terrakion.
I hope I've been of use, and good luck!

I'm quite new to this myself, but a way to deal with annoying ninjask leads is to lead with Scarfed Haxorus(and yes I did read the whole thing, but really, it works)
Modest Haxorus w/Choice Scarf
EVs:252 Atk
252 Spe
4 HP
Dual Chop
Outrage
E-Quake
Brick Break

Firstly(and most importantly) Scarfed Haxorus outspeeds max speed Ninjask(Scarfed Haxy=439.5, Ninjask=419) so an Outrage can potentially wipe out half the enemy team. IMO Scizor works better as a revenge killer than a lead. I'd switch out Terrakion for Haxy. To summarise, switch Scizor's location with Haxy and remove Terrakion.
I hope I've been of use, and good luck!
Modest Haxorus. Lol. You realise that's - Attack + Sp. Attack

ok, i wrote some more text, still think the roto-sciz combo issent needed to be explained....
To be honest, almost any pros will be able to identify what each Pokemon in your team is for(kinda. Estimation) without you explaining. Are you gonna skip all your explanations? The rules are there for a reason.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
regardless of how effective a strategy is in the metagame, there is a reason you selected those for your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)