Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I note on your Legendaries list that there is a Victini which is fully EV trained - subsequently you do not have an untouched version.

I've picked up a reset bag on my Omega Ruby game - and I would be willing to use it on your Victini so you are able to provide an 'untouched' version, if you have no issues with that?
Thanks but don't worry, I'm able to do that myself.

Albus

The Triumphant
Updating with another successful competitive Masuda Breed!

#636 - Larvesta
| Lv.1

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 3 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Flame Body
Egg Moves: None.
Notes: Masuda Bred by me. Took me like 3-4 days of painful breeding; nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

How about your vgc terrakion for my foongus? If that's too much just lmk and I'll pick something else.

I still haven't given up on the thought that I will get this softboiled cleffa myself some time in the next few years^^

Albus

The Triumphant
How about your vgc terrakion for my foongus? If that's too much just lmk and I'll pick something else.

I still haven't given up on the thought that I will get this softboiled cleffa myself some time in the next few years^^
Nah, its fair enough for me.

Or, you could succumb to the temptation and you could get the Cleffa instead, that would save you a couple of years lol.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the trade, mate!
Fast response, great variety of pokemon offered, friendly (also, helped me a lot in the past).
Would trade again.
I hate intruding, but I got an alert for this thread.

I read that like an ebay feedback response.

Also, Albus I hate you for such successful MM's, congrats friend ;_;

Albus

The Triumphant
Okay... hmmmm.... How much are the Double-edge Naive (RYDER's) Glalie and the Shiny Timid Kyogre (Caught in a moon ball)?
I forgot to mention that there are also some rarities which are listed as not redeemable by credits in their notes; those two you're asking for are not redeemable by credits.

Albus

The Triumphant
Sure. What did you have in mind?
Can you do something like this?

Iron Fist Conkeldurr (NN'd Mr.Musculo if male, Brutella if female) - Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31, with Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Force Palm and Wide Guard. Caught in a Repeat Ball.

Can you do something like this?

Iron Fist Conkeldurr (NN'd Mr.Musculo if male, Brutella if female) - Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31, with Egg Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Force Palm and Wide Guard. Caught in a Repeat Ball.
Forgot to post but sounds good to me! I have bred all the moves onto the parent so just a matter of time now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)