Multi-gen Major League RoA 4: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so easy to schedule with iKiQ. So, that's an activity win message.

Edit: I haven't seen or talked to him today....

Last edited:
Calling act no response from oibaf
Actually I contacted him one hour after the week have been posted but he never replied. I also have specificated there that I wouldn't be available friday until today afternoon. He contacted me while I wasn't available and honestly I tried to reply friday morning while I was on train but apparently it didn't work
I do wanna play tonight or tomorrow if possible, but I don't think he will ever see this message.

we arranged a time for today (tuesday) evening

Last edited:
(who cares about oras honestly, also the wow miss was pretty bad too since I needed jellicent at 100% the turn after that. It was supposed to be at 58, not 28)

Last edited:

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
For the same of documentation I'm leaving the implemented decisions for this round here.

Western Conference (by Eseque):

splashbrutha vs fatty- activity win to splashbrutha
RahelGamer03 vs fatty- originally given an extension by manager, however the game did not happen. Activity win to RahelGamer03

Central Conference 1 (by regirock):

Vusty vs Alumn- Alumn forfeited without playing, walkover win for Vusty
Alumn vs Zokuru- no visible contact by either as per guidelines, dead game declared
Zokuru vs Diophantine- During scheduling, Zokuru stated the match "isn't happening" which can be interpreted as a forfeit, walkover win for Diophantine

Central Conference 2 (by Mister Tim):

iKiQ vs The Quasar- iKiQ failed attempts to meet at scheduled time. Act win for The Quasar

iKiQ vs Sneakers- failure to meet schedule by iKiQ, act win given to Sneakers

Eastern Conference (by me):

OminousDraco vs Egor: AWOL by OminousDraco, act win for Egor
OminousDraco vs Kekbreon: see above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)