Multi-gen Major League RoA: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've come up with the exact method of final ranking for the conferences. Sorry for revealing it so late. I'll make it the same for future tournaments.

Final ranks are determined in order by match successes, match success percentage (same if no dead games), battle wins (same if you have no activity wins), battle win percentage. Additional tie-breaking (which won't be displayed clearly on the spreadsheet) goes as follows: head-to-head record between the tied players with match successes, match success percentage, battle wins, battle win percentage to try to establish a ranking replacing the tied places. If ties exist further, a best of 3 can take place between the opponent(s) playing the 3 tiers that are not their selected (home) tiers. If players both have the same home tier, they skip the next tier and play the remaining 3, i.e. RBYers skip GSC, GSCers skip ADV, ADVers skip DPP, DPPers skip BW and BWers skip RBY. Activity wins can be given for these tie-break Bo3s. Should a tie-break Bo3 be a dead game, finally Positive Impact Percentage (which is shown on the spreadsheet table) will determine the exact ranking.

So for Eastern Conference, from the current tie of Mister Tim, PoMMan, trc and Tricking, it looks like Mister Tim (5-1) and trc (3-3) edge through.

For the other conferences, it looks like Bedschibaer and teal6 are tied head-to-head, and GaryTheGengar and fapkingg are also tied head-to-head.

Some information on the table fields I use can be found here

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In the end, 96.6% of battles were completed.

Dead Games

Week 2: scald vs Based Godfish and Based Godfish vs scald
Week 5: FLCL vs Mr.378, Mr.378 vs FLCL and Bomber vs ZoroDark

Activity Wins
Week 4: Mr.378 vs metaphysical, metaphysical vs Mr.378, rocko510 vs FLCL and FLCL vs rocko510
Week 5: rocko510 vs FLCL, FLCL vs rocko510, hellpowna vs FLCL, FLCL vs hellpowna, Unamed vs Lord Ninjax, Lord Ninjax vs Unamed

The playoffs thread will be created as soon as I've finished checking results and table standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)