Making an app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone... have any idea how? I've been commissioned by a website I work for to build an app, and I have no idea where to even begin.

Not asking for someone to do it, lest this be closed as an ad, but I seriously need some assistance here. Anything would be appreciated. Seriously... how the fuck do you make an app? It wouldn't be like a game... just a function to search a website. Like Wikipedia's app.

Actually, a moderator told me specifically that if I reworded the thread so it wasn't an advertisement, and instead just a thread asking for assistance with a technical skill, it would be acceptable.

Dumb cunt.

As for why I was commissioned to make it, I suppose "commissioned" isn't really the right word. No one else has the time, and I said I'd try and figure it out.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
this is really dumb, really vague, really _____

i don't know what the other moderator had in mind, but your op is so non-specific and we are so not a tech help forum that i am closing this here goes neeeeeeooooooooowww---shp

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i thought bulbapedia was kindof a good website why are they commissioning people to do shit they have no idea how to accomplish or even begin learning to accomplish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)