Manectric

--->

THUNDAH BOLT

Overview
########

This season, Manectric has proven itself to be a top tier threat. Not much has changed for regular Manectric, but its Mega Evolution is an entirely different story. After Mega Evolving, Manectric becomes the fastest Pokemon in the tier with access to both Intimidate as well as a switching move in Volt Switch. Having decent 70 / 80 / 80 defensive stats (a slight boost from regular Manectric's stats) and only one weakness, Mega Manectric is able to take hits as well as dish them out. This season, being a special attacker is a gift due to the increased usage of Intimidate and Will-O-Wisp, and Mega Manectric's base 135 Special Attack makes it a force to be reckoned with. However, Garchomp, which also received a Mega Evolution, is prominent in the VGC '14 season in both its regular and its Mega Evolved forms. Its STAB Earthquake, especially with a Sand Force boost, makes it a big obstacle that Manectric has to deal with quite often. Furthermore, Manectric has a poor movepool, and usually has to choose from less than ten moves. Despite these drawbacks, Mega Manectric can wreak havoc to both unprepared and prepared teams.

Standard Mega
########
name: Standard Mega
move 1: Thunderbolt / Volt Switch
move 2: Overheat / Flamethrower
move 3: Hidden Power Ice / Volt Switch / Snarl
move 4: Protect
ability: Lightingrod
item: Manectite
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
nature: Timid / Modest

Moves
========

Although Manectric's movepool is small, the moves that it has access to are quite varied in typing. Thunderbolt is the main choice for Manectric as it is a strong Electric-type STAB move. Volt Switch is another option that allows Manectric to deal a good chunk of damage due to its high base Special Attack, and then switch out so it can reactivate Intimidate when brought back in. Manectric has two options for the next moveslot: Overheat and Flamethrower. Flamethrower is a strong Fire-type move that deals a lot damage without any drawbacks. Overheat, on the other hand, is stronger, but lowers Manectric's Special Attack, which is a price that it may be unwilling to pay. The third slot is dependent on personal preference. Hidden Power Ice is the main choice as it can remove Ground-types that usually wall Manectric, and comes in handy when dealing with Garchomp. Manectric can try Snarl, which deals damage and cripples opposing special attackers. For the last slot, Protect is a must as it provides all the useful utilities that come with it in double battles.

Set Details
========

Most of the set is quite standard. Since this set is meant for Mega Manectric, Manectite is obviously the item of choice. The ability Manectric has prior to Mega Evolution should be Lightningrod, as it allows Manectric to take advantage of Electric-type attacks. The other abilities are not useful, as Static is based on chance and relies on Manectric being attacked to activate, and Minus is completely useless.

The EV spread is standard for special attackers and sweepers. 252 EVs in Special Attack are used to maximize Manectric's Special Attack, while the 252 EVs in Speed help to boost up its Speed. Lastly, both Timid and Modest natures are good on Mega Manectric. A Modest nature maximizes its Special Attack and is viable as Manectric already has a high base Speed, while a Timid nature helps it outspeed certain Pokemon prior to Mega Evolution, mainly Garchomp and Charizard.

Usage Tips
========

Manectric works nicely as a lead and can also keep momentum going with Volt Switch. If they have several physical attackers, it's recommended you lead off with Manectric and activate Intimidate. This is useful as after Manectric has Mega-Evolved, Intimidate will reactivate every time it is brought back into play. Using this, you can completely cripple opposing physical sweepers and render them useless. If your opponent's Pokemon are likely to fire off Electric-type moves, you should hold off on Mega Evolving since Manectric can take advantage of them with Lightningrod.

Team Options
========

Manectric has some really good teammates that can compliment its versatility. Gyarados works very well with Manectric, as it can take care of Ground-type Pokemon that normally scare Manectric. In addition, they both have Intimidate, and a double Intimidate core severely hampers Pokemon that depend on physical moves. Another good teammate for Manectric is Amoonguss, as it does not fear Pokemon that normally target Manectric and can offer good support thanks to its access to Rage Powder and Spore. Ground-types are nice teammates and allow Manectric to spam Discharge, as they do not take any damage due to their immunity to Electric-type moves. Lastly, Politoed works nicely due to Drizzle, which overrides other weather conditions and raises Thunder's accuracy to 100%.

Other Options
########

Despite its scarce movepool, Manectric has a few other options. First off, Manectric can opt to run Discharge if it is partnered with a Ground-type, but this is usually unadvised as Manectric cannot participate as part of a DisQuake combo. Manectric can run Thunder, but the move is only viable in rain, as its shaky accuracy is not worth the risk otherwise. Lastly, Manectric has the option to run Hidden Power Grass instead of Hidden Power Ice, but the list of what it hits harder is slim.

Checks & Counters
########

**Rotom-H**: Rotom-H resists every move that Manectric can throw at it and is able to KO Manectric before Manectric KOes it.

**Ground-types**: Manectric is not that bulky and will most likely fall to Ground-type moves like Earthquake. However, Manectric may be able to survive if its opponent is weakened by Intimidate. As a general rule, if Manectric cannot OHKO its opponent, it will be KOed in return.

**Dragon-types**: Like Ground-types, Dragon-types can be a pain to deal with. Unless Manectric carries Hidden Power Ice, Dragon-types resist any move it can throw at them, and can KO it with their naturally powerful attacks. Even if Manectric carries Hidden Power Ice, Goodra can take the hits due to its insanely high special bulk.

Overview
########

-Received Mega Evo
-Intimidate with Mega Evo
-Decent bulk
-Great offenses with 135 SpAtk and Speed
-Only 1 weakness
-Quite poor movepool
-Fastest VGC 14 mon
-Intimidate and a strong switching move
-Versatile when given the right support to compliment it

Standard Mega
########
move 1: Thunderbolt
ability: Lightingrod--->Intimidate
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spd

Moves
========

-Thunderbolt as Electric STAB move of choice
-Overheat for extremely strong Fire-type move but does lower Special Attack
-Flamethrower for varied move type
-Hidden Power Ice for coverage
-Volt Switch could keep momentum going as well as allow Intimidate to activate again
-Protect to stall a turn and for lack of anything better
-Snarl deals good damage due to Mega Manectrics high Special Attack and can cripple other special sweepers

Set Details
========

-Standard special sweeper EVs
-Mega Manectric so Manectite
-Modest to maximize power as Mega Mane already has a high base Speed
-Timid is more important to outspeed prior to mega evolving

Usage Tips
========

-Mega evolve when there are physical attackers out on the opponents
-No spread moves so be wary of that
-Strong lead due to high Speed stat and Intimidate after mega evolution
-If they do not carry any Electric-type attacks, mega evolve asap as Intimidate being brought on earlier is better

Team Options
========

-Gyarados: Brings Intimidate to cripple physical pokemon even more and covers Ground weakness
-Amoonguss: Isnt scared of what counters Manectric and provides Spore / Rage Powder support
-Ground-types: Allow Discharge spam
-Politoed: Brings Thunder to a 100% accuracy

Other Options
########

-Discharge
-Thunder
-HP Grass

Checks & Counters
########

-Rotom-H: Resists all moves and can stall out
-Ground-types: Manectric is pretty frail and can get ohko'd by most Ground-types unless after Intimidate. General rule, if you cant ohko them, they will ohko you.
-Dragon-types: If you do not carry HP Ice, they can be a pain to deal with. Even if you do, Goodra can take hits due to its naturally high Special Defense.

Last edited:
There are probably alternatives for EV spreads to live certain Earthquakes and what not especially after the Intimidate. Thunder and Discharge should both be OO, Thunder is too situational and requires rain so I don't think it deserves a slash. I think you could go Protect / Volt Switch in the last spot. Rotom-W is not a check it is 2HKOd or almost by Thunderbolt depending on the spread. Bisharp prevents it from mega evolving which deserves a mention, and Goodra tanks all its hit. Ground Types with Yache Berry just spam Earthquake on it. Heliolisk checks it well, and Manectric before the mega evolve can check it too. Also, it is walled by any legal ground/water, so HP Grass should go in OO as an option over HP Ice.

For team options add like Garchomp and other ground types for discharge spam or politoed for thunder spam and something for ttar if you're using Politoed.

Edit: Any conflicting points with me and Biosci, go with him. :]

Last edited:

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
There's a lot missing here

Overview: Mention how it's the fastest mon in VGC 14 with Intimidate+a switching move(Outside of scarf Staraptor), which is probably one of it's best features/reasons to be used this gen. Mega Mane is really versatile if you give it the right moves and team support to complement it. You can however put yourself in an awkward position if you have, say, Snarl instead of HP Ice when your team is really weak to Garchomp.

The set should look like this

ability: Lightingrod--->Intimidate
nature: Timid

Manectric really has a lot of options to go from. Protect and tbolt are musts for it to function the best it can. Overheat is the preferred fire move as it secures the OHKO on 252 HP Klefki and it just nicer to be able to do quick damage in general. The 3rd slot is usually a mess to decide what to use on Mega Mane. All of the moves have their niche and really deserve a slash. HP Ice because otherwise chomp walls you. Volt Switch because it can allow you to bring a mon to -2 Attack in one turn with an Intimidate mon in the back. And Snarl is really nice team support to tag along side of Intimidate and also lets you win the 1v1 between other Manectric.

Thunder gets a mention in Useful Tips if using it in rain. Modest is really nice for the power boost and assured KO on Char-Y, but that also means that you're slower than Char-Y and Jolly Kanga before you mega-volve so you almost have to Protect and Mega-volve the same turn.

Checks and counters:

I think you meant Rotom-H there, it can be an issue since it resists your main STAB and most of your coverage options except for Snarl and with Snarl that match isn't winnable a lot of the time due to lack of recovery. Mamoswine, from my experience, isn't really a hard counter either since that(and Garchomp, etc) don't KO you after Intimidate. From how I feel about this mon is, if you play it correctly, you can easily work around your checks but that isn't the case most of the time.

Pretty much, any electric type, sans Rotom-W, will give you issues if you lack snarl. Ground types, if they get to in without being Intimidated, are problematic. Just in general since Manectric is a sort of glass cannon, if you can't KO them they are probably KOing you if they don't have any stats dropped. I'd give more examples, but my mind is just drawing a huge blank right now.

Will give this a better look at when I'm not so tired.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the input. I was going to put Snarl in OO but I wasnt sure it deserved to be mentioned. Also, Ill take a look at ev spreads later.

Ok so for an EV spread, I have found that after Intmidate, 28 EVs in Defense prevent Mega Garchomp from OHKO'ing with Earthquake and since Manectric outspeeds, it can 2HKO with HP Ice before Garchomp gets the second Earthquake off. Therefore, I think the EV spread should become 28 Def / 252 SpAtk / 224 Spd. Also, I see that if I run Modest, there is a 40% chance of OHKOing Mega Garchomp with HP Ice. Should both natures be listed or stick with Timid?

Ok so for an EV spread, I have found that after Intmidate, 28 EVs in Defense prevent Mega Garchomp from OHKO'ing with Earthquake and since Manectric outspeeds, it can 2HKO with HP Ice before Garchomp gets the second Earthquake off. Therefore, I think the EV spread should become 28 Def / 252 SpAtk / 224 Spd. Also, I see that if I run Modest, there is a 40% chance of OHKOing Mega Garchomp with HP Ice. Should both natures be listed or stick with Timid?
I'd make calcs with thunderbolts on things like Bisharp, Mega Kangaskhan, Scrafty, Rotom-W, and see what other 2HKOs Thunderbolt gets with Modest then Timid. Personally idek what Timid outspeeds.... Aerodactyl?

I'd make calcs with thunderbolts on things like Bisharp, Mega Kangaskhan, Scrafty, Rotom-W, and see what other 2HKOs Thunderbolt gets with Modest then Timid. Personally idek what Timid outspeeds.... Aerodactyl?
I have decided that there is no use to Timid and will make Modest the main nature. I will check the other calcs now.

Edit: I still think that Snarl should go in OO and should not be in the main set. Opinions anyone?

Last edited:
From using Manectric quite a bit, Thunderbolt should be under OO. Protect / Overheat / HP Ice / Volt Switch I find is its optimal set; it doesn't hit as hard, yeah, but that's not what Manectric is really designed to do. A combination of incredible speed + Volt Switch + Intimidate is a god send in VGC (also, MegaTric is outrun by MegaZam and MegaDactyl off the top of my head).

I also much prefer 94 HP / 252 SAtk / 164+ Spe, though there might be something more optimal. I've used MegaTric more than any other Pokemon this year though, so the one thing I'll really say with its EV spread is that max speed is pointless. Also Timid > Modest. Modest OHKOes Garchomp most of the time, but Garchomp often carries Sash anyway. Timid allows Manectric to invest in bulk, which I find it needs.

The previously mentioned fast Volt Switch + Intimidate is the most important thing about Manectric that needs to be talked about, and in general, being a special attacker with that ability is nothing short of fantastic.

For usage tips, Volt Switching out to other Intimidate Pokemon is what makes Manectric so good. In just one turn it can neutralize so many Pokemon while still freeing up your other spot on the field. Gyarados is a good call as a partner, as is Salamence. Rotom with its burns is a good partner too, and those two are what I use most often to shut down Kangaskhan + Talonflame leads.

---

Edit: Actually Tbolt as OO doesn't make sense. Though I think it should be slashed and Volt Switch is one of Manectric's defining traits, so that move shouldn't be a second slash.

Last edited:
From using Manectric quite a bit, Thunderbolt should be under OO. Protect / Overheat / HP Ice / Volt Switch I find is its optimal set; it doesn't hit as hard, yeah, but that's not what Manectric is really designed to do. A combination of incredible speed + Volt Switch + Intimidate is a god send in VGC (also, MegaTric is outrun by MegaZam and MegaDactyl off the top of my head).

I also much prefer 94 HP / 252 SAtk / 164+ Spe, though there might be something more optimal. I've used MegaTric more than any other Pokemon this year though, so the one thing I'll really say with its EV spread is that max speed is pointless. Also Timid > Modest. Modest OHKOes Garchomp most of the time, but Garchomp often carries Sash anyway. Timid allows Manectric to invest in bulk, which I find it needs.

The previously mentioned fast Volt Switch + Intimidate is the most important thing about Manectric that needs to be talked about, and in general, being a special attacker with that ability is nothing short of fantastic.

For usage tips, Volt Switching out to other Intimidate Pokemon is what makes Manectric so good. In just one turn it can neutralize so many Pokemon while still freeing up your other spot on the field. Gyarados is a good call as a partner, as is Salamence. Rotom with its burns is a good partner too, and those two are what I use most often to shut down Kangaskhan + Talonflame leads.

---

Edit: Actually Tbolt as OO doesn't make sense. Though I think it should be slashed and Volt Switch is one of Manectric's defining traits, so that move shouldn't be a second slash.
Justify your EV spread.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just wanna point out that LO Manectric isn't weaker than Mega Manectric. It's a little bit more powerful. Also, Expert Belt Manectric hits with basically the same power (super effective hits ofc) as Mega Manectric, so it could be worth a mention in Other Options as well if you want to use regular Manectric and LO is used by another Pokémon.

I just wanna point out that LO Manectric isn't weaker than Mega Manectric. It's a little bit more powerful. Also, Expert Belt Manectric hits with basically the same power (super effective hits ofc) as Mega Manectric, so it could be worth a mention in Other Options as well if you want to use regular Manectric and LO is used by another Pokémon.
Ok I just did a calc and realized that LO is a little stronger. Thank you for pointing that out.

Definitely keep Snarl in the main set, Snarl + Intimidate is a pretty nice combination to have on hand. Additionally, I don't think that investing 28 Defense EVs for Mega Garchomp who's a very rare mega is worth it, please move the EVs back into Speed.

Please switch the nature from Modest to Timid like Biosci mentioned. Getting the jump on Charizard and Garchomp premega and Aerodactly postmega is really valuable.

I wouldn't say Manetric can be brought in whenever since it's pretty frail and it has a handful of switch in opportunities, mainly Electric attacks. Mention that Manetric is a pretty solid lead thanks to its high base speed and Intimidate.

Additionally, stress that its usually better to Mega Evolve sooner than later if they're lacking on Electric attacks. This way you can get off more intimidates throughout the course of the match.

In Other Options, mention Dragon-types in general if you forgo HP Ice. Even with HP Ice, also give Goodra a parting mention since it still takes anything from Manetric with ease, despite its rarity.

Once this is done:

QC 1/2

Definitely keep Snarl in the main set, Snarl + Intimidate is a pretty nice combination to have on hand. Additionally, I don't think that investing 28 Defense EVs for Mega Garchomp who's a very rare mega is worth it, please move the EVs back into Speed.

Please switch the nature from Modest to Timid like Biosci mentioned. Getting the jump on Charizard and Garchomp premega and Aerodactly postmega is really valuable.

I wouldn't say Manetric can be brought in whenever since it's pretty frail and it has a handful of switch in opportunities, mainly Electric attacks. Mention that Manetric is a pretty solid lead thanks to its high base speed and Intimidate.

Additionally, stress that its usually better to Mega Evolve sooner than later if they're lacking on Electric attacks. This way you can get off more intimidates throughout the course of the match.

In Other Options, mention Dragon-types in general if you forgo HP Ice. Even with HP Ice, also give Goodra a parting mention since it still takes anything from Manetric with ease, despite its rarity.

Once this is done:

QC 1/2
Ok I will make the changes.

Edit: Did you mean C&C when you said OO?

Last edited:
Remember to make the nature Timid / Modest both are viable for different reasons. Timid is important for the reasons Biosci listed, but Modest adds a punch. You also need to protect first turn on Garchomp too if you mega evolve, which isn't too bad cause it will just protect on HP Ice. The main reason for timid is to be faster than things the turn of the megaevolve, not after, once in Mega you pretty much out speed everything needed.

Please mention that.

Also remove LO and Expert Belt entirely from OO, if you're not using mega manectric don't use it imo

Will QC approve after

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
+ADD
-REMOVE
(de)Capitalize
(COMMENTS)

Overview
########

This season, Manectric has proven itself to be a top tier threat. Normally, not much has changed in the aspect for regular Manectric, but its Mega Evolution is an entirely different story. After Mega Evolving, Manectric becomes the fastest Pokemon in the tier with access to both Intimidate as well as a switching move in Volt Switch. Having decent bulk with 70 / 80 / 80 defenses 70/80/80 defenses ,which (a slight boost from regular Manectric),(RC) as well as only one weakness, Manectric is also able to take hits. This season, being a special attacker is a gift due to the increased usage of Intimidate and Will-o-Wisp,(AC) and Mega Manectric's and its base 135 Special Attack makes it Mega Manectric a force to be reckoned with. Manectric does have downsides, however. Also having received a Mega Evolution, Garchomp floods the VGC '14 season, the VGC' 14 season is flooded with Garchomp, both regular and the Mega-(+Hyphen)Evolved form. (Garchomp has the Evolution, not VGC '14) Its STAB Earthquake, especially with a Sand Force boost,(AC) makes it a big obstacle that Manectric will have to deal with quite often. Not only that, Manectric also has quite a poor movepool, usually forcing it to choose from less than ten moves. Despite this, Mega Manectric can wreak havoc to teams, both unprepared and prepared teams.

Standard Mega
########
ability: Lightingrod --->Intimidate (Don't need to clarify, that can be assumed)

Moves
========

Although its movepool is small, the moves that is does have access to are quite varied in types typing. Thunderbolt should be the main choice for Manectric as it is a strong Electric-type STAB move for it to use. Manectric has two options for the next moveslot, Overheat of and Flamethrower. Flamethrower is a strong Fire-type move that will deal a lot of damage a lot without any drawbacks. Overheat,(AC) on the other hand, is stronger,(AC) but does come at the price of lowering Manectric's Special Attack, which is a price it you may be unwilling to pay. The third slot is really dependent on personal preference. Hidden Power Ice is the main choice as it can remove deal with Ground-types that would usually wall it Manectric. This especially comes in handy when having to deal with Garchomp. quite often. (do you mean to say that it comes in handy quite often, or it deals with Garchomp quite often?) Volt Switch is another option that as it will allow Manectric to deal a good chunk of damage due to the its high base Special Attack and then switch out so it can lets Manectric reactivate Intimidate when brought back in. If you do not wish to use either of these two attacks, you can go with Manectric can also try Snarl instead. Snarl will both deal damage and cripple opposing special attackers. For the last slot, Protect is a must as it can stall a turn and Manectric does not really have a better option.

Set Details
========

Most of this is quite standard. Since this set is meant for Mega Manectric, the Manectite is obviously the item of choice. Lastly, the ability prior to Mega Evolution should be Lightningrod as it can help Manectric take an Electric-type attack before Mega Evolving. The other abilities are not really useful as Static is based on chance and would force Manectric to be attacked before having a chance at being useful. The third ability, Minus, is just completely useless for Manectric.

The EV spread is standard for special attackers and sweepers. 252 EVs in Special Attack is used to maximize its Special Attack while the 252 EVs in Speed will help boost up its Speed. Lastly, both Timid and Modest are good on Mega Manectric. Modest will maximize the its Special Attack that it has since it already has a high base Speed,(AC) while Timid will help Manectric outspeed certain Pokemon prior to Mega Evolution.

Usage Tips
========

Manectric works nicely as a lead and can also keep momentum going with Volt Switch. When you bring it in thought is usually situational The best time to bring it in is dependent on the team you are facing. (Don't understand what you are trying to say here) If they do not have any physical attackers, you should may wait and use it as a late game cleaner. On the contrary, if they do have physical attackers, you can lead off with Manectric and activate Intimidate. This will also come in handy,(AC) because after Manectric you have Mega-Evolved, Intimidate will reactivate every time it is brought back into play. Using this strategy correctly could completely cripple any opposing physical sweepers and render them useless. Also, if they seem like they may have Electric-type moves, you should hold off on evolving since Manectric can bring them to itself thanks to Lightningrod prior to evolving. (repetition)

Team Options
========

Manectric has some really good teammates that can compliment its versatility. For example, Gyarados is a great team player with Manectric. Gyarados can take care of any Ground-type Pokemon that would normally scare Manectric. In addition, they both have Intimidate and can form a duo Intimidate core that will cripple destroys and physical Pokemon. Another good teammate for Manectric would be Amoonguss. Amoonguss does not fear things that would normally target Manectric and can offer good support thanks to its access to Rage Powder as well as and Spore. Ground-types form nice teammates and will allow you to spam Discharge without taking any damage due to their Electric-type immunity. Lastly, Politoed works nicely because it brings rain, which would get rid of any other weather and brings Thunder to a 100% accuracy. In rain, Thunder also has slight chance of breaking through Protect and this could be useful in a metagame in which Protect is a common move. (iirc this is no longer true)

Other Options
########

Manectric has a few other options this season due to despite its scarce movepool. First off, Manectric can decide to run Discharge if partnered with a Ground-type but this is usually not done run because Manectric will not be able to form the DisQuake combo. (is that a real combination?) Also, Manectric can run Thunder,(AC) but this would only be viable in the rain. Without the guaranteed hit, it is not worth the risk. Also, due to all the weather around, it would be hard to keep the rain up. Lastly, Manectric has the option to run Hidden Power Grass instead of Hidden Power Ice. This would make it easier to deal with Pokemon like Rotom-W, but Hidden Power Ice is the better choice since it will deal with more threats than Hidden Power Grass does. (it will deal with more what?)

Checks & Counters
########
**Rotom-H**: Rotom-H resists any move that Manectric can throw at it and will be able to kill Manectric before Manectric kills it.(+Period)

**Ground-types**: Manectric is not that bulky and will most likely fall to Ground-type die from Ground-types and their moves like Earthquake. There is a chance that Manectric may be able to live if they were under the effect of Intimidate. after its opponent is weakened by Intimidate, however. As a general General rule, if you Manectric can not OHKO its opponent, its opponent them, they will most likely OHKO you it.

**Dragon-types**: Like Ground-types, Dragon-types can also be a pain to deal with. Unless carrying Hidden Power Ice, they will resist anything you Manectric can throw at them, and due to with their naturally powerful attacks, high damage will kill you KO Manectric back. Even if Manectric carries you carry Hidden Power Ice, Goodra can take the hits due to its insanely high special bulk.

Nice work, Pokemasta77. Just remember a few things:
~Pokemon is always capitalized.
~Pokemon are doing all of the action in the field, not their players. Do not put "you" instead of "Manectric" when referring to things that Manectric will do.

Other than that, great job.

GP 1/2

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)