Manesh Arceus Code Giveaway: Judgment Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, it's me again, this time I am giving away codes for the new Manesh Arceus event. I thought this was going to be a one-time giveaway on Facebook, but I was wrong. Turns out my local retailer's giving out codes for each TCG product.

As with my last giveaway, you are required to write at least one paragraph on a given topic. This time, to fit with the theme of Arceus's signature move, you must do the following:

It's the end of the world. Or judgment day. Or whatever you want to call it. What do you do? Remember that you must write at least one paragraph.

Rules
  1. Do not spam, beg, or plead.
  2. One code per user.
  3. You must have a Japanese or American copy of XY/ORAS to redeem.
  4. Don't copy another user's post, even if you're just going to add your own words in. Anyone caught will be denied a code.
  5. Anyone who already got a code from this giveaway or another source is not qualified. I want to discourage code hoarding.
  6. Do not reserve codes for other users. This giveaway is a strictly first come, first serve basis.
  7. An extremely important one. Due to my Rayquaza giveaway having a significant number of ineligible participants, you must provide photographic evidence that you own a Japanese or American copy of XY or ORAS.
    1. For owners of physical copies, you must attach a picture of your cartridge and a piece of paper with your written username to your post.
    2. For owners of digital copies, you must attach a picture of your 3DS's firmware, which is the first thing you will see on the System Settings menu's top screen, and include piece of paper with your written username to your post in the same image.
      1. To identify system regions, version 9.9.0-26U, for example, denotes an American system, if it ends in J, it's Japanese, E is for PAL region systems, which will be denied codes.
    3. If you do not have proof of either of these, I will ignore your post and deny you a code.
Event Information

|

OT: Manesh | ID: 12215
Item: Silk Scarf
Ribbon:

Moves:
- Judgment
- Perish Song
- Hyper Beam
- Recover

Current stock: 6 codes

I will answer any questions you have about the giveaway or the Arceus itself.

EDIT: Someone said that the second question was too loaded and may be offensive to some. Sorry if I offended anyone.

EDIT 2: Should probably make this a lot less about religion and more about Arceus's signature move. Sorry again.

Last edited:
I always wondered with so many different types of religion/beliefs out there, where we would all fit in the end? The common thread with them all is a final resting place-I have formed my
Own opinion that there is one being that can assume the form of any God for each of us, giving us the ability to coexist among one another for all eternity
I would want to know how we truly started and to if we shared all of this with any others
Sorry I do not have any pictures...I only have a mobile phone and cannot figure out how to post them-no worries, I just wanted to share this and wish a happy holidays to you.

The time has come. It is the end of the world, and we must face the judgement of Arceus. So what do I do? Why not go out with a bang. I would first let all my pokemon out of their pokeballs so that they may enjoy this final day to its fullest. I would throw a Judgement Day party and invite everyone in sight to come to it. As for party materials, the stores are probably closed, so I must rely on what I have and what my guests have. This party will allow me to reflect on the good times in my life before I die.

Thank you so much in advance.

It's the end of the world. I would go out having fun. I'd say goodbye to my friends and family. Then, I'd order some of my favorite food and take it upstairs to my room. I'd spend the rest of the day having fun and doing what I like, such as reading or playing videogames. I'd probably invite some of my old friends over so we can hang out one last time and reminisce about our lives up to that point. I'd go down partying or playing, and having no regrets over life. I might even do a couple things off of my bucket list. I would enjoy my life if it was the end of the world.

http://imgur.com/jFZhRSN

The very last day... I think that I would simply enjoy it in the fullest. Try not to leave any regrets behind. Perhaps it is no longer possible to see every amazing sights in the world, but it is never too late too spend the day with family and friends. I would take the time to throw a party, to see their smiles and hear their laughters for the last time; to try to remember them as I fall asleep in all eternity. The remnant of the day will be me reflecting on my life; and do the things I enjoyed the most- playing games, reading books, watching videos... Because it is simply impossible for me to enjoy the next day, so treasure it and ensure that it should be the best and most memorable in my life- it is how I honour my last day.

Evidence attached. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

http://imgur.com/arGL5QR

It's judgement day. The day I never thought I would see. I call all my friends to tell them all the reasons why I appreciate and love them. I'll spend my final moments singing, dancing, laughing with my family. That's how I would want to remember them in heaven. We'll finish our partying there.

Thanks in advance!
P.S. I'm really bad at writing lol

Last edited:
If it was earth's final day I don't know exactly what I would do because my emotions don't always match what I expect but I would probably waltz around doing nothing at first in a melancholy mood then I will probably saying have final goodbyes to people I know. Afterwards, I probably try to gather all my friends and have some video game tourney Judgment Day Edition and eat everything I wanted to eat and a bunch of sugary foods and probably some pizza with tons of bacon to top that off. And as it nears the final minutes I will probably breakdown again if I haven't already not wanted to believe that tomorrow will not come but then hope that there is still a chance that I will meet everyone again in the afterlife. Just thinking about it makes me feel depressed

Anyways, thanks for the Arceus code because without you I probably would never have gotten one at all. :3

Proof: http://i.imgur.com/lKMi9V5.jpg (If my handwritten is too terrible to understand my IGN is Sigma) XP

Like everyday, i woked up at 7:30 am, i saw the sky waiting to see the traditional sunny and warn day... but this time the things were a little bit differents. This day had a red and black sky ... i thought that my alarm did not work and i was woking up in the afternoon, then i checked the hour, but not the time was perfect as everyday. I toke my clothes and i went to the street were the christians were criying ''The judgement day has come, the judgement day has come!!!''. I saw to the horizon and there was god with three horsemen of the apocalypse.
I said, the day hace come and what i want to do is... See god face to face to ask solve my questions.

Thanks again for this giveaway =) i hope you like my history =P

Now i am taking the picture of my OR.

Last edited:

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
As the world ends, I'd assume at that point whatever my religious beliefs are would be validated (if not, then I don't really know how the end of the world'd look like), and just go with the flow of trying to survive until Judgement. At the very end, if the world was filled with strife, I would probably just hide myself away and just wait for the inevitable to come. If it was filled with bliss, then I would continue to live my life as I normally would, waking up, eating breakfast, and just going to school/university/job. But the one wish I'd always have, is to still be able to play competitive Pokemon even if the world was ending :^)

Picture's a bit blurry (and backwards, IGN is Saeed and you can see on the cart that it's USA). Thanks a ton!

Photo on 2015-12-23 at 2.06 PM.jpg

'Twas naught but crimson on the heavens overhead as they mirrored the indescribable carnage of humanity and the magnanimous combustion unrelenting pursuing. I stood aghast upon the balconies, marveled by the scale, pinioned by the horror. Within what seemed seconds the harrowing, soul-consuming feeling slowly started to fade. In an odd moment of lucidity I wondered how any of us thought this wouldn't be so dreadful. We cannot comprehend the infinite and infinite retribution would be infinitely punishing. Entranced, I gazed upward to a column of fire that rapidly approached me. That's all I can remember.

Thank you.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
What would I do if it was the end of the world? Good question; I've never really thought about it before. It probably would depend of if I was the last surviving human in the world, or if their are more survivors. If I'm not the only one left, I'd travel to round up what remains of the human race and form a small colony of sorts, in hope that we could survive together and (hopefully) begin restoring the earth and our species. If I was the last surviving human, then I'd probably travel back to my (once) hometown and savor the nostalgic memories of my life before dying peacefully.

I'm out of town atm so I don't have a laptop to upload a picture of my carts, therefore I'm gonna link to my old post from the Manesh Hoopa Giveaway, since that has photo proof of my carts. Thanks in advance for this awesome giveaway! :)

Its the end of the world, what would I do...... I probably go drive to Texas to go and see my girlfriend before dieing in a appending doom. I mean I can't even think of a end of the world movie where there isn't a dramatic kiss in the end, so thats what I do. But if I had time, I'd play Pokemon and watch anime while I wait and maybe cry how I had to have such an ugly face and die with it. I wouldn't be praying because I still lack a set religion, for whatever reason......
http://imgur.com/60M0Wdd
http://imgur.com/44hKnPF
Either of the above should work
Thank you my friend

If the end of the world was coming, there a ton of things I could possibly do. However, the most likely out of all of them would be to die. Whichever was the apocalypse came, I would no doubt, be among the first to be gone. I may survive for a while, but inevitably, I would end up very dead, very quickly. However, if by some miracle I gain the strength and courage to face this threat, I believe I could be a valuable asset to the quickly dying species of humanity. I would rely on my wits to get me out of difficult situations. Also, as much as I hate it, I would have to rely on the physical strength and perseverance of others to help me with the things I can't solve myself.

Attachments

Welp, that's it for now. I'm leaving on a trip to Japan and won't be able to secure codes until I get back on the 30th.

Thanks to everyone who participated. King Pyroar will get their code after my trip.

If the wrath of the divine one were to tear the world asunder, I would make certain my mother and grandmother would know I was grateful for everything they had done for me. The void left after losing my father from a very young age was always filled by them. As I see the columns of light approaching I would reflect on all the obstacles I overcame in life. Getting that BBA was the testament of those efforts. All those financial qualms, excruciating lectures, and hunts for my identity were worth it in the end. The only regret I would have is never properly giving them the thanks they really deserved and not fully developing my character. All my problems would fade away in an instant, but that was not the ending I expected.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway.

Alpha Sapphi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)