Monotype Mantine Rain

Hey fuckers, betcha didn't think I'd be back so soon with another sick RMT did you? This time of course, we are playing rain, Mantine rain to be specific. And you might be thinking to yourself "Ok but like I've seen thousands of rain teams on the ladder Fylkir, what makes yours special?" And well really it's the greatest rain team you've ever seen, literally unbeatable.

So onto the team:

Mantine @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Starting out we have the pokemon I wanted to build the team around, swift swim Mantine. It is most commonly a defensive pokemon, however with a usable speed stat and the fantastic ability in swift swim it can be a surprisingly terrifying sweeper to face for some teams. Its special attack stat is just awful so we are patching that up with a pair of choice spectacles and as it's ideally going to be in the rain, a specs hydro pump still hits very hard. The movepool is pretty basic, Hydro is it's strongest move in the rain, Hurricane is stab and can't miss in the rain, Ice beam is slightly better against dragons and scald is just filler because it doesn't get any other good moves (also because it has more pp than hydro and can't miss). The Ev spread is just max special attack and max speed, no surprises here, with a timid nature to either speed tie or outspeed the other rain sweepers in the tier bar Barraskewda and Timid/Jolly Seismitoad/drednaw (lol who runs physical seis) and the 2 relevant shell smashers Teapot and Cloyster.

Pelipper @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 22 Spe
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost
- Scald

As toads and whatever the fuck Kyogre is do not exist in pokemons version of the United Kingdom (seismitoad must be a frog idk, or maybe politoad is a frog). Pelipper is the only pokemon in the tier that gets the ability Drizzle, which conveniently, for me at least, summons rain every time it enters the battlefield. You could probably guess how good this is for rain teams so I won't spell it out. I'm running a defensive spread on this with scald for burns, knock off to knock stuff off, u-turn to pivot and roost for a bit of recovery. Hurricane isn't needed on a defensive spread as it does literally 0 damage to anything worth hitting with it. Heavy-Duty Boots is the item of choice as my defogger isn't all that reliable. I have only 30 IVs in speed to hopefully get the slow u-turn off v other Pelippers, might be worth dropping it even more to be slower than ttar but I think they usually run sassy which is unfortunate Fuck that shit I just lost to another dark team we are going all out in being slower than ttar, running relaxed with 22 ivs.

Rotom-Fan @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

That's not the right sprite! Hey wait, how does Rotom-Wash learn air slash? The jig is up sadly and yes I am actually building a rain flying team. It sounded like a fun idea at the time. Basically I needed a pokemon that didn't just drop dead from any electric move (not that it can do much back to them) and could threaten the likes of Toxapex, Mantine, Mandibuzz and Corviknight. Max speed and special attack are used here with a timid nature to be as fast and hit as hard as possible. I've chosen a substitute, nasty plot set here with thunder and air slash as the stab moves of choice, not that I get a choice with air slash but thunder can't miss in the rain and has a 30% chance to paralyse so we can get that para flinch action going. Leftovers for minor recovery.

Noivern @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Taunt
- Defog

I thought that, being a flying team and all, this team would probably benefit from a defogger sooner or later. So Noivern is what I have chosen. Its fast as fuck and has 2 very hard hitting moves in hurricane (can't miss in the rain remember) and draco meteor (can and does miss in the rain), taunt is good to stop set-up sweepers and recovery from fat mons and defog is defog. Again, max special attack and speed here with a timid nature and a life orb to hit as hard as possible while still being able to switch up moves to defog/taunt if required. Infiltrator is a great ability that allows all of the mons moves to hit through substitutes and screens.

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Taunt

I don't get paid enough to afford an actual Skarmory here so we will have to settle for the inferior steel flying type, Corviknight. As it is probably the single best pokemon in monotype right now I felt like it would probably be a good idea to throw it on this team. I could run defog on it but honestly bulk up Corv just beats teams you know? Like what does ground have for corv that's not some meme set designed solely to counter it. Brave bird, Bulk up, roost and taunt are all staples on this set and I don't really see any reason to switch that up, max hp and spdef with a little bit of speed basically just to try to speed creep stuff that speed creeps corv that speed creeps stuff, if you know what I mean. I use the same set in my steel team to great success and is probably the closest mon to getting suspected imo (not that I think it actually will anytime soon). Pressure is the ability used to pp stall a lot of other mons more effectively, mirror armour is usable too.

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Weather Ball

Charizard gets weather ball lol, what a goat move. Honestly I just wanted a fast scarfer that can threaten steel well and Charizard fits that really well, everything bar heatproof zong gets at least 2hkod and it's faster than every mon on steel bar like scarf durant lol. Hurricane is a shoe as it can't miss in rain, Fire blast is weak in rain but does well outside of it, dragon pulse is garbage coverage but is quite good against dragon teams and weather ball is a cool move that changes types with the weather (the only relevant types being water in the rain and ground in the sand v rock teams, wait no fuck it's a rock type move in sand, oh well.) Solar power is irrelevant on a rain team, so I've gone for blaze to maybe get some strong fire blasts off when low on health

Import of the team:

Pelipper @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 22 Spe
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost
- Scald

Charizard @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Weather Ball

Mantine @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Noivern @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Draco Meteor
- Taunt
- Defog

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 208 SpD / 48 Spe
Careful Nature
- Brave Bird
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Taunt

Rotom-Fan @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

I'm going to start this thread by saying that any mon that even looks like it might have an electic move is a massive threat to this team.

Special mention to any of the rotom forms, the only one I can deal with well is the lawnmower. All of them have a variety of useful sets and can fit on 7 different types, although frost and regular are rarely seen. Seeing as I have no electric immunity they are a problem :rotom: :rotom-wash: :rotom-mow: :rotom-heat: :rotom-fan: :rotom-frost:

Bug:

Bug is in the fantastic position of being bad and incredibly weak to flying, however it is still possible to lose.

:galvantula: Its a fast electric type with a strong move that can't miss in the rain, thunder cant ohko Noivern, Corviknight and Rotom unless its specs (even then its a roll in my favour for rotom at least, corv is 50-50) and mantine is faster in the rain, zard and noivern are faster if its not scarf and all 3 ohko

:Vikavolt: This time a slow electric type, however it's bulkier and much stronger. Everything on my team is faster unless it is max speed, zard ohkos outside of rain and mantine ohkos in rain

:frosmoth: It's a team full of special attackers and this mon has a great ability to take advantage of that, its typing is bad though but if it can somehow manage to get a bunch of quivers up it is a threat I guess

Dark:

Dark is a pretty difficult matchup, between weather disruption and one of the better defensive cores in ss it can be hard to beat.

:crawdaunt: Crawdaunt has 0 switch ins at the best of times, rain boosted jet does heaps of damage even to resists, corv and peli get smashed by the other moves

:bisharp: Bisharps pretty terrifying, rotom can force some 50/50s but other than that if it gets +2 its a problem

:Mandibuzz: Mandi is heaps bulky and will live any hit you throw at it, corv can deal with it if faster, if not its all up to rotom and dark has switches for that

:hydreigon: Hey a team I made that isnt all that weak to hydra who would have known, specs is still a problem though, noivern has infiltrator for subs

:tyranitar: This mon doesnt get 2hkod by mantine if it switches in somehow, its the sole reason I am running slow ass pelipper

:grimmsnarl: same as bish I guess but not as threatening as it doesnt have sd or defiant, only bulk up, screens is annoying too and prankster wave is a pain

:morpeko: this meme mon can boost its own speed, aura wheel isnt too difficult to play around though, corv can 1v1

:weavile: faster than noivern and ice shard, big threat, why did I leave this till last?

Dragon:

Dragon annoying

:hydreigon: ditto above, noiv can deal if sub

:Noivern: fast as fuck, mantine and scarf zard are faster though, corv can deal if they lock into anything other than flame or don't have taunt

:Dracovish: Nothing switches in to the vish, with rain its even stronger, nothing ohkos it either

:Dracozolt: this mon is a problem, if its scarf I have to sack one of zard or mantine to kill it, they could also just preserve it if they wanted too so that's fun. I could also hope they miss, probably more reliable ngl

:dragapult: Dragapult is somehow faster than noivern, also gets elec coverage

Electric:

yep

It is winnable though as heliolisk isn't usually run so big mantine just kills shit, the only water resist is zolt and rotom wash/mow

Fairy:

I haven't played much against fairy tbh

:clefable: clef lost access to soft boiled but has access to elec coverage and nothing ohkos it bar like mantine in rain

:gardevoir: often scarf and can run tbolt can trace swim too

:whimsicott: sub seed is aids, its pretty fast too

:Hatterene: trick room is v good vs offense, corv can deal with it unless its cm or specs, the mystic fire spattack drop is a pain

:grimmsnarl: same as dark

Fighting:

Fighting is pretty bad right now, mantine 6-0s, also noivern 6-0s, oh and zard, and rotom, corv can too I guess. man I'm going to be embarrassed the time I lose to fighting with this team. pls keep the farm animals locked away thanks

Fire:

not much on fire deals with mantine, koal gets smashed on the switch in to set sun up

:rotom-heat: elec coverage is always threatening to this team

Flying:

Rotom is super important to this matchup

:corviknight: corv 6-0s if rotom dies and its faster than mine, mine 6-0s them in return if the situation is reversed

:rotom-fan: Oh look, another rotom form, who could have guessed?

:sigilyph: great coverage, calm mind and relatively quick

:mandibuzz: if faster than corv (it probably will be) and has taunt it is a problem

Ghost:

Ghost is pretty terrifying right now

:gengar: Gengar is a problem, gets elec coverage and is fast

:sableye: massive pain in the dick

:Corsola-galar: Corsola is heaps bulky but taunt corv shuts it down, noivern also has taunt so it cant recover there

:Aegislash: Aegi is annoying and has good coverage, I only have 1 fire move

:polteageist: smash teapot is a problem, though it can't get max phantasm anymore so that's great, mantine speed ties in the rain if its timid, if its not then mantine is faster

:dragapult: same as dragon, really fast, great special coverage

:rotom: nobody uses reg rotom but I'm throwing it in anyway

Grass:

It'll be a sad day if I lose to grass with this team

:rotom-mow: ayy another rotom, can you catch them all?

Ground:

Ground is a pretty good, mantine ohkos everything bar gastro and seis in rain

:gastrodon: not so much a threat but storm drain is annoying

:seismitoad: water absorb and also gets toxic

:hippowdon: rocks and sand

:excadrill: rock slide can be a problem if corv is dead

Ice:

Surprisingly not the worst matchup, everything learns ice moves so watch out for that lol

:darmanitan-galar: Darm is a threat and cant even kill itself with flare blitz

:vanilluxe: ice cream gets taunt to shut down corv, freeze dry and blizzard, aurora veil is a pain too

:rotom-frost: nearly at the end of the rotoms, thankfully this one's a bad one

:cloyster: can shell smash and often runs sash, mantine speed ties in rain but cloy usually runs neutral speed, zard ohkos, corv lives any hit easily

like every other ice mon

Normal:

normal is a lot better than people thought it would be

:diggersby: band quick attack is threatening

:snorlax: corv is my only lax check

:heliolisk: fast electric type, often specs or life orb. also gets dry skin so its immune to mantines hydro

Poison:

Poison is pretty annoying, not much switches in to strong flying moves though

:salazzle: its fast and sub tect is annoying, can toxic stuff too

:Toxapex: we all know what this mon does by now

:toxtricity: slower but still decently fast elec mon

Psychic:

Idt I've played against psy much

:hatterene: same as fairy

:gardevoir: often scarf and can run tbolt can trace swim too

:bronzong: rocker and potentially screens

Rock:

Rock doesn't have a water immunity anymore so mantine rips through it

:tyranitar: takes 2 pumps in the sand if spdef, i think they run dance on rock though who knows

:coalossal: I saw some dude trying to run an endure wp set, the best part was its still slower than mantine at +3

Steel:

Zard just runs through steel, unfortunately it only has 8 pp, which is worsened by corviknights pressure

:Bisharp: same as dark, couple of sds and we have a problem

:durant: its pretty fast

:aegislash: same as ghost, my only SE move is zard fire blast, luckily steel has nothing but pp stall for that

:corviknight: Rotom deals with it, drill can switch in easily though, if my corv is faster its not a threat

:duraludon: relatively fast, gets electric coverage

Water:

Water is a bit of a problem for this team ngl

:gyarados: always a problem, rotom should at least live a hit at +1

:Toxapex: pex is pex

:rotom-wash: The final infinity rotom, and the hardest to deal with of all, I genuinely have nothing for it except for trying to chip it with all of my mons

:barraskewda: The best way to counter swift swimmers is to have an even faster swift swimmer

:dracovish: heaps strong with no switch ins

:seismitoad: gets rocks and swim, slightly faster than mantine but can't do much damage to it

:crawdaunt: nothing switches in to this

:drednaw: faster than mantine, most run adamant though so it actually isn't

:lanturn: it's not a great mon but has the same typing as rotom and is bulky

I'm just going to dump a shitload of calcs here and hope they make sense

Corviknight:

252 SpA Galvantula Thunder vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 246-290 (61.6 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Galvantula: 261-307 (92.8 - 109.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Choice Specs Vikavolt Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 438-516 (109.7 - 129.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Vikavolt: 189-223 (58.8 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 SpA Frosmoth Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 178-211 (44.6 - 52.8%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Frosmoth: 348-410 (123.8 - 145.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 218-258 (54.6 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight in Rain: 328-386 (82.2 - 96.7%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Crawdaunt: 198-234 (74.1 - 87.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Throat Chop vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 231-274 (57.8 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 86-102 (31.7 - 37.6%) -- 88.9% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Hydreigon Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 194-230 (48.6 - 57.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 189-223 (58.1 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 248-294 (62.1 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 204-242 (51.1 - 60.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

4 SpA Tyranitar Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 126-150 (31.5 - 37.5%) -- 91.3% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Morpeko Aura Wheel vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 186-222 (46.6 - 55.6%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery -elec
252 Atk Morpeko Aura Wheel vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 93-111 (23.3 - 27.8%) -- 9% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery -dark

252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 189-223 (47.3 - 55.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 174-205 (43.6 - 51.3%) -- 62.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight in Rain: 310-366 (77.6 - 91.7%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dracovish: 172-204 (53.5 - 63.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Hustle Dracozolt Bolt Beak (170 BP) vs. +2 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 336-396 (84.2 - 99.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Dracozolt: 126-148 (39.2 - 46.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Clefable Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 231-273 (57.8 - 68.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ SpA Choice Specs Hatterene Mystical Fire vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 232-274 (58.1 - 68.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Hatterene Mystical Fire vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 156-184 (39 - 46.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+1 252 SpA Life Orb Sigilyph Heat Wave vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 286-338 (71.6 - 84.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Gengar Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 164-194 (41.1 - 48.6%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 109-129 (27.3 - 32.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 246-290 (61.6 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 163-193 (40.8 - 48.3%) -- 9.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ SpA Polteageist Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 244-288 (61.1 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Corviknight Brave Bird vs. -1 0 HP / 0 Def Polteageist: 246-291 (94.2 - 111.4%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Rotom-Mow Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 212-252 (53.1 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Icicle Crash vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 141-166 (35.3 - 41.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Flare Blitz vs. +1 248 HP / 0 Def Corviknight: 266-314 (66.6 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Heliolisk Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 324-384 (81.2 - 96.2%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

0 SpA Salazzle Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 176-210 (44.1 - 52.6%) -- 80.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Salazzle Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 218-260 (54.6 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Punk Rock Toxtricity Overdrive vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 237-280 (59.3 - 70.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Punk Rock Toxtricity Overdrive vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 351-416 (87.9 - 104.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Gardevoir Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 158-188 (39.5 - 47.1%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Duraludon Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 156-184 (39 - 46.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Mantine:

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Galvantula: 292-345 (103.9 - 122.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 104 HP / 0 SpD Vikavolt in Rain: 370-436 (115.2 - 135.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Ice Scales Frosmoth: 212-252 (75.4 - 89.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Crawdaunt: 312-367 (116.8 - 137.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine in Rain: 137-162 (44 - 52%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Scald vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp in Rain: 286-337 (105.5 - 124.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 212-251 (68.1 - 80.7%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 211-250 (64.9 - 76.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 154-183 (49.5 - 58.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 SpA Hydreigon Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 189-223 (60.7 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 186-222 (46 - 54.9%) -- 7.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Rain: 422-498 (104.4 - 123.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar: 282-332 (69.8 - 82.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Grimmsnarl in Rain: 370-436 (93.9 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Morpeko: 301-355 (117.1 - 138.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 301-355 (96.7 - 114.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 124-147 (39.8 - 47.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 508-600 (163.3 - 192.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 168-199 (54 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracovish: 232-274 (72.2 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (85 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine in Rain: 162-192 (52 - 61.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 216-255 (69.4 - 81.9%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracozolt: 282-334 (87.8 - 104%) -- 25% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragapult: 268-316 (84.5 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Boltund in Rain: 441-519 (158 - 186%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxtricity in Rain: 390-460 (134 - 158%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Manectric in Rain: 439-517 (156.2 - 183.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Silvally-Electric in Rain: 306-360 (92.4 - 108.7%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pincurchin in Rain: 336-396 (112 - 132%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Clefable in Rain: 318-375 (80.7 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Clefable Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 73-87 (23.4 - 27.9%) -- 73.9% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Hatterene in Rain: 286-337 (89.9 - 105.9%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Hatterene Psychic vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 164-192 (52.7 - 61.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Life Orb Hatterene Psyshock vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 259-305 (83.2 - 98%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Heat in Rain: 552-650 (229 - 269.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight in Rain: 244-288 (61.1 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan in Rain: 274-324 (113.6 - 134.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mandibuzz in Rain: 219-258 (51.6 - 60.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 246-291 (93.8 - 111%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye in Rain: 274-324 (90.4 - 106.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Corsola-Galar in Rain: 291-343 (89.8 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield in Rain: 219-258 (67.5 - 79.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Polteageist in Rain: 261-307 (100 - 117.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Mow: 200-236 (82.9 - 97.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Seismitoad: 246-289 (59.4 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Darmanitan-Galar in Rain: 471-555 (134.1 - 158.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Heliolisk: 102-121 (38.4 - 45.6%) -- 65.9% chance to 3HKO after Dry Skin recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Heliolisk Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Mantine: 580-688 (186.4 - 221.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Toxapex: 144-169 (47.3 - 55.5%) -- 17.6% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxtricity in Rain: 390-460 (134 - 158%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong in Rain: 190-225 (56.2 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Coalossal in Rain: 1272-1500 (352.3 - 415.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Duraludon in Rain: 250-295 (88.9 - 104.9%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 195-229 (58.9 - 69.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash in Rain: 138-162 (57.2 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Barraskewda: 337-397 (128.1 - 150.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mantine in Rain: 221-261 (71 - 83.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Mantine Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Drednaw in Rain: 400-472 (124.6 - 147%) -- guaranteed OHKO

I really should do heaps less calcs than I am but those were the 2 mons I kinda wanted to show, I'll do a lot less for the other mons

Pelipper:

252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper in Rain: 118-140 (36.4 - 43.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 Atk Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper in Rain: 175-207 (54 - 63.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper in Rain: 261-308 (80.5 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Throat Chop vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 261-308 (80.5 - 95%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Hydreigon Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pelipper: 277-327 (85.4 - 100.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

0 Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 200-236 (61.7 - 72.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 142-168 (43.8 - 51.8%) -- 10.9% chance to 2HKO

252 SpA Gardevoir Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pelipper: 204-240 (62.9 - 74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Hatterene Psychic vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pelipper: 292-344 (90.1 - 106.1%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pelipper: 312-367 (96.2 - 113.2%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Pelipper: 355-418 (109.5 - 129%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Life Orb Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 159-187 (49 - 57.7%) -- 94.9% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Gorilla Tactics Darmanitan-Galar Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 159-187 (49 - 57.7%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Gyarados Power Whip vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Pelipper: 137-162 (42.2 - 50%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO

Rotom:

252 SpA Galvantula Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 138-163 (57.2 - 67.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Rotom-Fan Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Galvantula: 159-187 (56.5 - 66.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Vikavolt Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 165-195 (68.4 - 80.9%) -- not a KO
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Air Slash vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Vikavolt: 267-315 (74.5 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Fan: 128-152 (53.1 - 63%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Fan in Rain: 192-228 (79.6 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Hustle Dracozolt Bolt Beak (170 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Fan: 327-385 (135.6 - 159.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Hustle Dracozolt Bolt Beak (85 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Fan: 163-193 (67.6 - 80%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 516-608 (129.3 - 152.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mandibuzz: 462-546 (108.9 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 252 HP / 160+ SpD Mantine: 376-448 (100.5 - 119.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+1 252 SpA Life Orb Sigilyph Psychic vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 230-270 (95.4 - 112%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Rotom-Mow Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 120-142 (49.7 - 58.9%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Air Slash vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Mow: 199-235 (82.5 - 97.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Heliolisk Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 184-217 (76.3 - 90%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Heliolisk: 162-192 (61.1 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Punk Rock Toxtricity Overdrive vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 201-236 (83.4 - 97.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxtricity: 207-244 (71.1 - 83.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Toxapex: 456-536 (150 - 176.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Gardevoir Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 90-107 (37.3 - 44.3%) -- 100% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gardevoir: 274-324 (98.9 - 116.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Duraludon Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 88-104 (36.5 - 43.1%) -- 97.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Duraludon: 266-313 (94.6 - 111.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

+1 252 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rotom-Fan: 180-213 (74.6 - 88.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 616-732 (186.1 - 221.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Rotom-Wash Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 120-142 (49.7 - 58.9%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 SpA Rotom-Fan Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 292-345 (121.1 - 143.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan in Rain: 250-294 (103.7 - 121.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Charizard:

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Galvantula: 476-564 (169.3 - 200.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Vikavolt: 404-476 (112.8 - 132.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Ice Scales Frosmoth: 348-412 (123.8 - 146.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. +1 0 HP / 0 SpD Ice Scales Frosmoth: 232-280 (82.5 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 32 SpD Hydreigon: 174-206 (53.5 - 63.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 196-232 (63 - 74.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dragapult: 208-246 (65.6 - 77.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracovish: 196-232 (61 - 72.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Dragon Pulse vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracozolt: 218-258 (67.9 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gardevoir: 142-168 (51.2 - 60.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Gardevoir Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Charizard: 218-258 (73.4 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Heat in Rain: 274-324 (113.6 - 134.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 212+ SpD Corviknight: 266-314 (66.6 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 150-177 (62.2 - 73.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Charizard Hurricane vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 202-238 (77 - 90.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 236-282 (72.8 - 87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 452-534 (124.8 - 147.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Darmanitan-Galar: 512-606 (145.8 - 172.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Vanilluxe: 332-392 (117.3 - 138.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Vanilluxe Blizzard vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Charizard: 183-216 (61.6 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Frost: 300-354 (124.4 - 146.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Avalugg: 584-690 (148.2 - 175.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Weavile Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 114-135 (38.3 - 45.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Weavile: 366-432 (130.2 - 153.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Cloyster: 295-348 (122.4 - 144.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dry Skin Heliolisk: 208-246 (78.4 - 92.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxtricity: 213-252 (73.1 - 86.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 206-246 (60.9 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Heatproof Bronzong: 104-126 (30.7 - 37.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Charizard Weather Ball (100 BP Water) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Coalossal in Rain: 632-748 (149 - 176.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 426-504 (157.1 - 185.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 196-231 (65.9 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant First Impression vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 78-91 (26.2 - 30.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
252 SpA Charizard Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Durant: 282-333 (109.7 - 129.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Durant: 1128-1332 (438.9 - 518.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Duraludon: 273-322 (97.1 - 114.5%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Charizard Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-Wash: 75-89 (31.1 - 36.9%) -- 74.2% chance to 3HKO

252 SpA Charizard Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 159-187 (48 - 56.4%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO

Noivern:

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Galvantula: 286-339 (101.7 - 120.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Vikavolt: 286-339 (79.8 - 94.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Vikavolt Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 313-370 (100.6 - 118.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Ice Scales Frosmoth: 211-250 (75 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Crawdaunt: 308-363 (115.3 - 135.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 82-97 (26.3 - 31.1%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 32 SpD Hydreigon: 476-562 (146.4 - 172.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in Sand: 109-130 (26.9 - 32.1%) -- 45.7% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracovish: 541-640 (168.5 - 199.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 Atk Strong Jaw Dracovish Fishious Rend (170 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 195-229 (62.7 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Dracovish Outrage vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 368-434 (118.3 - 139.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Hustle Dracozolt Bolt Beak (170 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 417-492 (134 - 158.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dracozolt: 601-710 (187.2 - 221.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 636-750 (204.5 - 241.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Dragapult Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 195-231 (62.7 - 74.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Fan: 212-251 (87.9 - 104.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery (same for all rotoms)
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Rotom-Mow: 179-212 (74.2 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 286-339 (109.1 - 129.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Corsola-Galar: 129-152 (39.8 - 46.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Polteageist: 172-203 (65.9 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ SpA Polteageist Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern: 351-414 (112.8 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 156-185 (36.7 - 43.5%) -- 99.1% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Seismitoad: 286-337 (69 - 81.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 144 SpD Hippowdon: 208-247 (49.5 - 58.8%) -- 72.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Heliolisk: 238-281 (89.8 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Diggersby Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 153-181 (49.1 - 58.1%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Diggersby: 281-331 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Salazzle: 341-403 (100.5 - 118.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Toxtricity: 302-356 (103.7 - 122.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 Atk Life Orb Hustle Durant First Impression vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 152-179 (48.8 - 57.5%) -- 96.9% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Durant: 339-399 (131.9 - 155.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Duraludon: 387-458 (137.7 - 162.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Toxapex: 142-168 (46.7 - 55.2%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery

252+ Atk Choice Band Barraskewda Liquidation vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern in Rain: 198-234 (63.6 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Hurricane vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Barraskewda: 331-391 (125.8 - 148.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Gyarados: 226-266 (68.2 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 Atk Gyarados Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Noivern: 114-135 (36.6 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Seismitoad Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Noivern in Rain: 159-187 (51.1 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Noivern Draco Meteor vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Seismitoad: 286-337 (81.4 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Thanks for reading if you got this far, let me know if there are any mistakes and enjoy the rain team.

Conflux

big boy diamonds
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Fylkir Pudin, fun looking team! I only got some minor suggestions.

Noivern
:noivern:
Seeing as this is your defogger I would put Heavy Duty Boots over Life Orb. This allows you to Defog more consistently as you won't take damage from Stealth Rock. I would also suggest Roost over Hurricane, seeing as it's a Flying team anyway and you have Flying STAB on the majority of your team, I don't think it's needed here.

Corviknight
:corviknight:
I've been messing with Power Trip over Brave Bird on Flying. It gives you a great matchup against Ghost and Psychic, and it's problematic to deal with for basically anything that doesn't resist Dark. As mentioned in the Noivern paragraph the Flying coverage isn't too necessary on Flying-type teams, especially since you already have three Pokemon with Flying STAB.

[click on the sprites above for importable]

Been wanting to try out rain Flying anyway so I'll try out this team. Hope you like my suggestions and good luck with the team!

Hey Fylkir Pudin, fun looking team! I only got some minor suggestions.

Noivern
:noivern:
Seeing as this is your defogger I would put Heavy Duty Boots over Life Orb. This allows you to Defog more consistently as you won't take damage from Stealth Rock. I would also suggest Roost over Hurricane, seeing as it's a Flying team anyway and you have Flying STAB on the majority of your team, I don't think it's needed here.

Corviknight
:corviknight:
I've been messing with Power Trip over Brave Bird on Flying. It gives you a great matchup against Ghost and Psychic, and it's problematic to deal with for basically anything that doesn't resist Dark. As mentioned in the Noivern paragraph the Flying coverage isn't too necessary on Flying-type teams, especially since you already have three Pokemon with Flying STAB.

[click on the sprites above for importable]

Been wanting to try out rain Flying anyway so I'll try out this team. Hope you like my suggestions and good luck with the team!
Oh shit I couldn't find that corv sprite, cheers for the rate, I'll give it a go and get back to you about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)