Mafia vs Village MasterGame Mafia Game Over

DAY END

Calling it early because it works better for a lot of people, nothing's going to change, also, I can.

I'll try not to do this in the future but people have asked for this, so.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I have a secret to tell you," whispered 3P1K in Apricity's ear.

"I'm Mario Kart," he continued.

Apricity nodded slowly, as if this made sense. "Okay."

Then he shouted to the crowd, pointing at 3P1K.

"GET THIS GUY! HE IS NOT ONE OF US!"

"How do you know?" wondered smogon account.

"I have a tape!" said Apricity, playing it out to the crowd.

"I'm Mario Kart," said a squeaky version of 3P1K.

3P1K just stood there as the horde poured down on him, and ripped his disc out of the Wii for the first death in this intense battle.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role PM said:
1521503987570.png

Dear 3P1K,

You are Mario Kart 8

turtle

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “DRIVE USER1 and USER2” - you will cause USER1’s actions to target USER2, and vice versa by driving them along the Rainbow Road.

A sample safeclaim for you is <snip>.

You are allied with the Controller Console. You win if all threats are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends March 21st, 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST.

Kills are now valid.

Thanks Aubisio.

I have a final tomorrow at 9am. I'll be able to do some stuff tomorrow afternoon but I have a final the day after as well.

PLEASE MAKE THIS EASY ON ME AND CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE AN ACTION

Yeah Aubisio moved it up at my request because if it was at midnight tonight, then I would run out of time to do things this cycle.

Tonight I'm collecting straggler claims. Hopefully will have all the pieces I need to work with.

Tomorrow I will give two things to everyone. One is your night action, if you need one. Two is a codeword. This codeword is individual, do not share it. In case of my death, someone who is sheeted will contact you, give you the code, and you'll know that they are the uhhhhh "appointed" successor. You should have 24 hours to submit your night action. Please don't forget!!!!

First to die is dear village leader Apricity.

Role PM said:
1521678168082.png

Dear Apricity,

You are Minecraft PE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a Mayor. Your vote counts as 1 more than normal, due to everyone having cared about you at some point.

Additionally, you are a Mole. If inspected, you will return the following PM:

Dear USER,

You are Minecraft

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a Mayor. Your vote counts as 1 more than normal, due to everyone having cared about you at some point.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.

A sample safeclaim for you is your above role PM.

You are allied with the App Store. You win if all threats are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT TRUST RANDOM CLAIMS

Next up is Paperblade.
Role PM said:
1521678650156.png

Dear Paperblade,

You are Geometry Dash

bloodbath hardest demon

You are a Miller and Backup. Any inspections upon you will perceive you as Geometry Dash, the Mobile Backup. Additionally, you will gain the powers of the first person to die allied with the PC Master Race once they die.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
looks like someone had 144hz.

RESULTS GOING OUT DONT POST UNTIL I SAY THEY'RE OUT

why is nobody posting
panicbasket, apricity was a wolf
who turned in another wolf, so I guess I'm fine with it?

Exene is probably human for reasons I wish to not discuss.
I had a town read on former for them sounding vastly different than the faction game.
There are so many players in this game this is probably the best I can do
but at the same time there are 2 wolves dead so hey whatever?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey guys, it's me, best girl Monika. You might recognize me as the only member of the Doki Doki Literature Club! And if anyone claims otherwise, I will cut a bitch and murder them in their sleep. Literally. I'm the vigilante.

You'd need to be dumb as shit to think this is anything other than a neutral or village claim.

All claim!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)