Mafia vs Village MasterGame Mafia Game Over

I tend to believe Ditto since Moody's argument looks like someone willing to get lynch stealth. Plus, the word got around that DLE is vig, which doesn't mean he's not maf

Vote MoodyCloud

Oh shit wait lemme get it right this time lol.

Nobody could've known if DLE was maf or not. I understand Ditto scepticism and Moody seems like looking for a motive

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dogface shot Former for approaching Ditto under the premise of looking for scum contacts.

vote Ditto
DLE approached me asking for a target (god knows why), and I said the only person who I have any info on is Former. Former approached me thinking I was a member of the console and was seemingly looking to contact them and then he this weird post in the thread

Hey controllers, if you know a member of the app store this is the time to speak up. They almost for sure know most of you guys after Hal's moling. So if you don't want to lose, it's in your interest to help town stamp them down.
which to me seemed to be trying to find another way to get a contact.

Here's my conversation with DLE
The Number i-Yesterday at 5:29 PM
Yeah so it’s understandable that they think I’m console
I don’t know and then he posted something the thread that made it seem like he was trying to get a console contact
So I just have a feeling. No back up

DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 5:30 PM
Ok I shot him so
We will see how that goes

The Number i-Yesterday at 5:31 PM
Hopefully it works out. When is deadline?

DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 5:31 PM
A minute afo
Got it sent 2 mins ago

The Number i-Yesterday at 5:32 PM
Oh shit. We’ll see soon then

DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 5:33 PM
Anyway if former isn’t shot it means protection or redirection
And I was supposed to be safeguarded
Wait I’m dumb fh is probably town
Eh oh wel
Too late

The Number i-Yesterday at 5:59 PM
Fuck. I’m sorry. That’s literally the only info I had on anyone. Why would you ask me for a target?

DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 6:00 PM
Lol I mean flip hasn’t happened
But yeah I dunno I’ve had
5 people talk to me?
I had nothing to go off

The Number i-Yesterday at 6:02 PM
Hopefully I didn’t fuck up this game

DuckDuckPwn-Yesterday at 6:03 PM
Eh well I was the one that pulled the trigger
Not your fault I didn’t have much to go off

DLE even said himself that this wasn't my fault

Alright, I'm just gonna do this because I'm tired of the interactions in this game.

I am Call of Duty an odd night vigilante.
1. "I didn’t realize call of duty had console versions rip" - Samoyed in response to me asking why my role name is Call of Duty and I'm on PC Master Race. We've seen from 3P1K's death that mafia are probably given safe claims, so I wouldn't have chosen this role name if I was actually a member of the mafia
2. I killed apricity N1 because he didn't give me any info and I felt very strongly that he was scum. Risky, but I was right.
3. I was untrusting of DLE because he said he was vigilante and never mentioned his even night condition, leading me to believe that he was most likely a wolf trying to lead the village.
uh lol ok so
1) wifom
2) Maybe? If he was protected then this is probably a lie
3) Your word for it

Alright, I'm just gonna do this because I'm tired of the interactions in this game.

I am Call of Duty an odd night vigilante.
1. "I didn’t realize call of duty had console versions rip" - Samoyed in response to me asking why my role name is Call of Duty and I'm on PC Master Race. We've seen from 3P1K's death that mafia are probably given safe claims, so I wouldn't have chosen this role name if I was actually a member of the mafia
2. I killed apricity N1 because he didn't give me any info and I felt very strongly that he was scum. Risky, but I was right.
3. I was untrusting of DLE because he said he was vigilante and never mentioned his even night condition, leading me to believe that he was most likely a wolf trying to lead the village.
wouldn't that be the same village vig role that just flipped

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wouldn't that be the same village vig role that just flipped
DLE claimed a full vig. With my being an odd night vigilante, that seemed fishy to me. There's no way that a village would have a full vig and a 1/2 vig. This is the source of my skepticism with him. Yet he was actually an even night vig, which is the counterpart to my role. You essentially think I'm scummy for my twin role flipping town.
uh lol ok so
1) wifom
2) Maybe? If he was protected then this is probably a lie
3) Your word for it
2. He obviously wasn't protected, he died. I'm not sure if protection roles were supposed to be on him, but obviously they weren't or were negated/redirected in some way. The truth is I killed apricity. It was a risky move that probably gave the village a fighting chance in this game.
3. How is that my word for it? My log and claim you can go "your word for it", but this is just fact. DLE claimed full vig in the thread. I think my hesitation towards trusting him is a little understandable.

AGAIN! I DON'T THINK MOODYCLOUD IS OUR BEST LYNCH TARGET. WE NEED TO FIND AN ACTUAL TARGET AND NOT JUST RAND LYNCH PEOPLE. WE LOST 4 VILLAGE MEMBERS LAST NIGHT AND CAN'T AFFORD TO FUCK THIS UP.

Apparently there is no one sheeted and no guilty otherwise I'd like to believe we would have been informed of it by now
No lynch is retarded when town is on the brink of being outnumbered by mafias and we most likely have no way left to get guilties

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)