get the guy who needs a sub! actually, get the mafia

Asek, the tribe has spoken.
Need to bring me your PM.

Role PM said:
E9A39B42-4677-44AF-BEEE-C6DF69BEAC5B.jpeg

Dear Asek,

You are Pokemon Sun and Moon

UBs are a vital part of the storyline, certainly

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Love USER1 and USER2” - because you’re fucked up, you’ll freeze USER in a cage, persuade them to vote USER2, and stop them from doing anything.

You are allied with the Controller Console. You win if all threats are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Time for you to go.

Night 4 ends April 2rd 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST

whatever

Fort died.
PM said:
Dear Fort Colorcastle,

You are Terraria

2d minecraft xd

Every night, you may reply to this conversation with “Redirect (USER1) to (USER2)” - you will redirect USER1 to USER2 by showing off USER2’s cool gear.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.
Twin died.
Pm said:
Dear thetwinmasters,

You are World of Tanks

When your game is so bad that you need at least one ad on every unreliable site ever

You are Deathproof. Once. The first time you die, you will not die. This is because you are in a tank.

You are allied with the PC Master Race. You win if the Controller Console and the App Store are eliminated.

Results going out don’t post bla bla bla

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can’t speak to others actions and failures, I’ve had very little contact with people. I killed apricity and I don’t know what happened around that. I also killed a villager on twin’s orders. I have no idea what’s going on in this game. I’m assuming that mafia has control of the village sheet again, so I think it’ll basically be pointless to fight back. Just making this post because I don’t want to be called out in postgame as the reason the village lost

Ditto was voted out.
Role PM said:

Dear Ditto,

You are Assasin’s Creed

Great movie

You are an Expert Killer. When assigned to perform your team’s kill, there is nothing that can stop your kill from succeeding.

<snoop>

You are allied with the Controller Console. You win if all threats are eliminated, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
With that, the Controller Console has been eliminated!

Night 5 ends April 8rd 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)