Mafia vs Village MasterGame Mafia Game Over

btw ditto, we had you inspected since very early in the game. Honestly, we had 2 of you inspected, one of you botched the claim, and Asek defended you when we tried to get the then-disorganized town to lynch you. We had very good information very early.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
btw ditto, we had you inspected since very early in the game. Honestly, we had 2 of you inspected, one of you botched the claim, and Asek defended you when we tried to get the then-disorganized town to lynch you. We had very good information very early.
I figured. When I contacted you about why I was being lynched, you were far too certain. Also, I thought I wouldn't have much time left anyways because Exene said he was trying to defend someone in his last post after defending me in the lynch. Still had to try though

Ditto should also have been exposed considering I thought he was mafia then flipped role blocker. The obvious indication being I hooked him on apricity instruction

Apricity actually had the bg protect him the night he died, pointing to ditto's vig claim being a lie (we figured other mafia probably had an expert killer moments before getting the inspect result on Ditto iirc) but despite my calls the bg never stepped forward to claim and incriminate Ditto so we had to take another route.
When I put two random votes onto him and Exene/Asek reacted we were like welp that's the team all right

Thanks for hosting, my team was pretty active on discord and did work so shoutouts to them

Actually, if Ditto had outed himself and given the math (4 vil, 3 and 1 mafs), that would have made a good case for lynching someone other than him - such as on Twin's list, which would be a villager. But even doing that, it'd cause more chances for crossfire and the like, and might have been a chance to survive.

Yeah, 3p1k botched his claim day 1, then on night 1 we inspected ditto and asek, night 2 we inspected exene.

yeah I wasn't gonna claim to apricity but like he outed a wolf so I was like ok??? guess it's safe
completely ignored the possibility that he was also trying to kill the other wolf team

also gg or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)