NOC Matrix 14 Mafia (Town Wins!)

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fk asek latest post and progression looks a little more town(reminds me of his animal walls) ):

my concerns with his positiion this game are still there(antitown post on me) but at least he posted. not switchign on inferno looks better at eod too. but he's not gonna be here for deadline though so any flash wagon on him will probably not result in a claim

OM room has been gone all day tho which is weird since i found his progression d1 good but he isn't here to reevaluate/pressure

um im ok with an om room>jalmont>energy/asek today. this is in descending order. i still have concerns about energy since his positioning/reasoning/reevaluation looks worse here than in reinfrocements(not really pushing his lynches, not really reevaluating ~as~ much, having 0 trs outside of dusk/jalmont) but the flail is weird enough to seem towny even if it's just fucking wrong.

i believe VC is as follows:
Energy(5): apricity, viper, oddish., nuxl, asek
Asek(2): Cantius, Energy
not voting: Jalmont, Duskfall98, OM room
this post makes me question my nuxl sr

OM

It's a starstruck world
ok yeah

if inferno claimed cop idt he was ever being lynched

again, just unfortunate that people decided to not vote asek / people decided to vote off wagon and create a situation in which the only way asek would ever flip was if he was town
kidding from before this is town

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
nuxl's iso makes me very flipfloppy on my read on him but the above is a scum one
i said that because
1. i was angleshooting the "members" of martin's role PM
2. the neighborizer targets universal townreads ALWAYS here, which would mean they get either hal or dusk and neither of them stepped up to claim

OM

It's a starstruck world
I've been saying asek and the jalmont spot scum most of the game now tbf so I don't think anyone will be surprised at me mentioning them.

But whydon letting asek live pushes this pairing even further. Both of them also make sense to be partners with Martin imo.
ok nvm jalmont not town either

did DLE sr whydon?

Nuxl

imo everyone on asek wagon looks a lot better
since there's no daychat, it means that IF there was a scum on that wagon, they themselves would have tried to bus which means
1. they either preplanned the bus the night beforehand,
2. or the scum on asek wagon decided to push the lynch hard enough on their OWN intiution which is pretty ballsy when energy was the "safe" mislynch here

OM

It's a starstruck world
FOLLOWING THIS:

dle reads:
town: oddish, martin
agrees with train of thought behind hal town circle: viper, energy, cantius, inferno, oddish
null/scumlean?: asek, om room, dusk
scum: inferno, nuxl

DLE KILL MAKES SENSE IF:

A. NUXL IS SCUM - didn't wanna be sred.
B. SCUM DIDN'T WANT HIM FURTHERING HIS ASEK READ THEREBY MAKING THAT A KILL

Nuxl

FOLLOWING THIS:

dle reads:
town: oddish, martin
agrees with train of thought behind hal town circle: viper, energy, cantius, inferno, oddish
null/scumlean?: asek, om room, dusk
scum: inferno, nuxl

DLE KILL MAKES SENSE IF:

A. NUXL IS SCUM - didn't wanna be sred.
B. SCUM DIDN'T WANT HIM FURTHERING HIS ASEK READ THEREBY MAKING THAT A KILL
well also martin made that kill when he was an easy pocket lynch target and simultaneously i wasn't an applicable wagon on EoD1 so....
but idk. the kill overall is a little strange to me

OM

It's a starstruck world
imo everyone on asek wagon looks a lot better
since there's no daychat, it means that IF there was a scum on that wagon, they themselves would have tried to bus which means
1. they either preplanned the bus the night beforehand,
2. or the scum on asek wagon decided to push the lynch hard enough on their OWN intiution which is pretty ballsy when energy was the "safe" mislynch here
n cantius has been on scum twice, jalmont too, Asek was counterwagon to Energy, Dusk is ded townboi, Hal had a read on asek & tried to set himself up to hammer: only reason I don't see this full town bc why in the fuck would you choose energy scum that's a stupid lynch in any form

OM

It's a starstruck world
well also martin made that kill when he was an easy pocket lynch target and simultaneously i wasn't an applicable wagon on EoD1 so....
but idk. the kill overall is a little strange to me
ngl if ur scum and town actually managed to get 4 lynches on you for some dumbass reason d1 I will die from laughter

OM

It's a starstruck world
n cantius has been on scum twice, jalmont too, Asek was counterwagon to Energy, Dusk is ded townboi, Hal had a read on asek & tried to set himself up to hammer: only reason I don't see this full town bc why in the fuck would you choose energy scum that's a stupid lynch in any form
TC: DR

Hal's only one I'll budge on

Nuxl

im agreeing with you that everyone on that wagon looks more towny because of the post above

Hey i will be trying in this game probs Saturday I’m swamped til then

I think we are over looking some stuff and I’m upset I don’t have the time to explain this atm

If anyone needs me tag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)