XY OU MEGA BANETTE GETS SOME ACTION????

Yup, you read it. and hopefully the title sounds crazy enough that you just had to check it out. This is like my 2nd RMT, where im busy working 7 days a week and dont really have time to spend on completely trying to peak and keep track of laddering, instead i spend my free time playing the actual game on my 3ds and breed though i play PS while in the bathroom (lol). But it will be safe to say i didnt peak very high, but i do know that i win most of my matches and you can just go ahed and try it out lol.

ANYWAY...

So yes, this team is centered around mega banette. Why you ask? He cant sweep, can be easily subsituted for sableye, is the worst mega, (insert complaint about prankster here) and on and on. Well shut up. This is the whole point of the team. To show that OU can actually be fun if you play around with underrated pokemon. so though i would love some suggestions on how to better this team because im not finished breeding, keep in mind that mega banette stays, hands down. Besides, hes litereally my favorite pokemon and why would i not make a team with him in it?

okay so now the team. I guess you can say this is kind of a stall team, that seems to be the play style i have the most success in so, stall it is! (or whatever it is really who cares). Actually finding the pokemon for this team took a lot time, i ended up switching out every single member to find the right ones lol so here it is:

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

Well this is banette , who forgot he even had a mega? i tried so many sets for this , literally every set you can think of. Obvi he cant sweep, and the average try hard who just likes to use only the absolute best would complain first hand that, you have to waste a spot for protect to insure that prankster kicks in. OR, if you tried to think just a tiny bit, you have two options: either to lead with him, if you know for a fact they will just get rocks up (which isnt a big deal) and try start with a burn or, just wait until you know you can get a free revenge kill because his attack isnt to shabby being nakey. boom, 2 free mega evo solutions, pretty cherry ah? what this thing does is burn things, and everyone knows these carry priority Dbond, and really, who wants to sacrifice a poke just to kill this thing lol. so you can play with their head and pain split if they predict the dbond and have to switch because they only have attacks. Also hes the only one on this team with priority attack so revenge killing could actually be a thing because you know stall- everyones gonna be low on health anyway lol.Frisk because really youre gonna mega evo off the bat so it doesnt really matter on ability though its nice to know the opponents item especially on the first turn of the match. So Mbanette does work in this just try it.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Ice Punch

This. Conkeldurr is absolutely hilareous. Its like you guys forgot he was even in OU lol. He is literally like a clown who sponges physical hits a little too well. He covers banettes physical weaknesses to dark and ghost type moves. I say bulky conk is the way to go, hes pretty slow and everyone just like forgets these things even carry guts because they just whisp away lol. so now you got a pretty offensive tank with reliable recovery these things can be tough to deal with. stone edge to hit flying types that predict the drain punch, usually hoping to hit talonflame which is an absolute beast. Payback to leek dis faken haoles trying to switch in ghost types on me lol AINT GONNA WORK. short summary of bulky conk: too fckn hammahs.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

sylveon. this qt takes banettes special weaknesses well and can handle conks special hits well too. If you noticed by now everyone is pretty tick and bulky so wish brings them back to insure that i can piss off your pokemon even more lol. Heal bell to be a medic, hyper voice bc idk its useful right? im not very familiar with what these things do so if this set is trash im open for suggestions lol. Hyper voice seems good though bc pixilate and it just makes them look like one of those cute petite girls you know who is secretly a titah girl on the inside yelling at you and sht. toxic to add to the stall madness, originally had muk because poison touch is really fun to play with lol. but this is OU and the goal is to actually make a decent team haha. moving on!

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Trick

SO if anything this one might be a little strange. Hes on here for one reason only: Talonflame. Those birds are like the fckn wing gaurdians of OU and if conkeldurr ends up juggling balls on a unicycle and the opportunity never came to stone edge on the switch, rotom heat is my only hope as it resists everything it can do and can probably just spam a hard tbolt while everyones health is down due to all the stall gameplay going on lol. idk about this one im open for suggestions haha. and after proof reading what i got so far i noticed that theres a lot of spelling and grammar erros and weird vocabulary im sorry but im not fix them and if youre in to spelling perfection im really sorry just bear with me on this one please i have to go to work soon lolol and for the vocab im from hawaii so dont hurt yourself if you dont get it lol.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory

LOL. oops as soon as you thought this team was unique here comes greninja. Probably the basic btch of OU, but damn this thing does work. with everyone worn down this thing can be pretty tough to beat. Its like ill just end up dying to life orb damage lolol. as for the set, idk im almost positive this is the standard set for everyone using these (which is probably everyone who plays OU) but to go in depth just because im all reep rn ice beam just covers quite a bit of the OU tier lolol like Lati@s or idk gliscor which likes to make day view quite a bit. scald for the Mzards and Extrasensory for Mvenusaur which are also really good tanks .

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

You know i probably shouldve put this thing earlier so you can see the whole picture. Rocks because stall, leech seed because stall, iron barbs because stall, rocky helmet because stall , FERRO BECAUSE STALL LOL. you get the point ferro actually contributes quite a bit because of rockybarbs, its pretty fun and trolly. Gyro because idk ferro. Power whip bc idk quagsires are a thing in OU lol . I had rest on here to take advantage of sylveons heal bell so i might put that back and take gyro out who knows!

idk what to put here so heres a picture i had on my phone lol

THREATS TO NAME A FEW

idk if you realized that ive been complaining about these talonlames the whole time, BUT these things are absolute monsters. Thankfully stealth rocks go so far up its butt that it takes 50% of health but once i see a talonflame on someones team i already pooped myselff. if i lead with ferro theyll just witch talon in before i get rocks up and i just hope i can kill it already with rotom heat omg.

This because they usually have pursuit and unfortunately Mbanette is weak to it. so i guess i have to chance em or just Dbond lol there doesnt seem to be much i can do in a ttar situation .

there might be more threats but usually i just look out for these two and work accordingly lol.

well theres my team! Mega Bannete getting some action in OU and lets face it you feel cool using him and not sucking entirely like cmon he looks cool. sorry i dont know how to use spoilers so im just gonna do the thing here oops:

Banette @ Banettite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Destiny Bond
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Sneak

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
Impish Nature
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge
- Payback
- Ice Punch

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Extrasensory

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Trick

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)