National Dex Mega Charizard Y + CB Tyranitar BO

Actually this is my first RMT, I don't know how to add sprites n stuff.
Heres my team tho:

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Weather Ball
- Roost
- Solar Beam
- Scorching Sands

Mega Charizard Y is my main wallbreaker and also a fire type for the team, the ev spread is to ensure maximum power output and maximum speed with a timid nature to speed tie with other base 100s with +Spe nature. Now for the movesets, weather ball is 1 100 BP fire type move in sun which makes it stronger than flamethrower and also without the accuracy issues of fire blast. roost is for healing. solar beam is coverage for water, rock and ground types. i added scorching sands to deal with heatran instead of focus blast because well focus blast just misses all the time but then without focus blast vest ttar is a problem since it can pursuit trap my zard y.

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

Has good synergy with Mega charizard y since it can also pursuit trap zard y checks such as vest slowking galar, blissey, chansey. The EV Spread is to ensure maximum bulk and maximum power. As for the moves, pursuit is for trapping. crunch is a stronger dark stab. stone edge isthe secondary stab and it so good because the tier doesn't have many rock type switchins, earthquake is for the pokemon which resist my stabs.

Slowking-Galar (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Earthquake
- Future Sight

Great Special Bulk combined with Assault Vest, counters many of the tiers dangerous special attackers such as opposing mega charizard y, specs keldeo etc. also gives future sight support for zard y so it can break though toxapex. It also has a good matchup against tapu koko which my tyranitar and mega charizard y struggle with.
future sight is for supporting my wallbreakers (zard y, ttar). power gem is for volcarona and mega charizard y, sludge wave is for fairy types such as clefable, its also boosted by stab. earthquake is for heatran without which heatran might take it out by trapping

Tangrowth (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Hidden Power: Ice
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Hidden Power
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake

Physical wall, regenerator core with slowking galar. hp ice for sd lando who might try to setup on it. knock off is for well knocking items, giga drain is stab, which heals aswell. earthquake is for heatran who might try to switchin on it thinking it cant touch it.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Taunt
- Defog
- Draining Kiss

Mixed wall, defogger. overall support mon, scald has 30% burn chance so cool i guess, draining kiss is fairy stab which heals aswell. it also offers terrain control.
misty terrain is in my eyes, the best terrain for this team since it protects tangrowth from poison, tyranitar from burn and mega charizard y from paralysis.

Excadrill (M) @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Sand abuser, setup sweeper in sand, speed control in sand, SR Setter, Z move user. stealth rock well sets rocks, after a swords dance it heavily damages some of its checks "skarmory, corviknight, celesteela" with continental crush. max attack and max speed to ensure maximum damage and maximum speed, adamant nature is used instead of jolly since its pretty fast in sand anyways and the extra power matters against the aforementioned "checks"

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hi ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴀᴅᴀʀꜱʜ, welcome to the RMT forum! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Edit: unloked so that you can add the descriptions

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)