Pokémon Mega Kangaskhan

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS MEGA KANGASKHAN IN UBERS! I know parentall bond, power up punch sucker punch is opbut i can come up with way more op pokemon!

talonflame, mega venusar, belly drum azumarill, hoopa-unbound,mega lopunny, rotom heat and wash and sylveon

there ya go! all in ou, but mega kangaskhan there to!!!!!

Listen to those who accually play the game!

I honestly thought this was an analysis thread, and not a shitpost

You might want to get permission/approval from a mod to post this first

Since I'm a nice guy, I'm going to give you some advice:
1. People on this site like posts for 2 reasons: either it was a thoughtful, meaningful post, or you said something to make them laugh. Your post likely did not fall under the former since even by your own admission, MegaKhan is broken
2. As general policy, we don't drop broken mons into OU to deal with broken mons
3. The mons you listed aren't broken (except MAYBE for Hoopa-U). Most of the users here could give you a good list of mons to check them if you ask
4. Don't make threads or ask to make asking for drops from Ubers or OU suspects. You won't get your wish

I've been lobbying for a Rotom-Heat ban for years! Several higher ups in the OU tier refuse to adapt to a Rotom-Heatless metagame, ignoring the constant outcry of the citizens of Smogon University. They rebuff all attempts at reason to conserve their precious stall. I for one am sick of it! I call upon you, the illustrious users of the ou forum to rise up and let your voices be heard! And for you, the disgusting circle jerk known as the Overused Council, I have only one message. Listen to those who accually play the game!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)