Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Overall, this team is super offensive, with only one defensive mon. The goal of this team is to have more power than your opponent, with each mom having a variety of answers. This team is weak to sticky web araquanid leads, trick room teams, and some zard-y teams. I think Blacephalon is a weak spot on this team, and double scarf, although useful in a surprise factor, does not serve this team super well.

View attachment 117240
Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Ice Punch

I wanted to make the star of the team Lopunny. Power-up Punch for boosting when a switch out is predicted, hjk and return for damage, and Ice Punch can two hit a Lando at -1 ATK.

1526952069777.png

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance

This Mimikyu set is designed to be sent out after sacking something to an unburden Hawlucha. The Lets Snuggle Forever will take out the +1 Def Lucha. Other than that, standard Mimikyu set.

1526951940860.png

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
This Ferrothorn set is designed to set up rocks, and is the only defensive mon on this team. The power whip is meant to ko mega-swampert in rain, which this team has problem breaking otherwise.

1526952104924.png

Blacephalon @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic

This Blacephalon set is designed to kill stuff, with not much regard for anything else. Psychic is for toxapex, which is a very common switch in to Blacephalon. The hidden power bug is meant to do damage to Greninja and Tyranitar, and if this was not run, Blacephalon cannot touch either one of these mons. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball are just stab moves meant for damage.

1526951925810.png

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
This gren set is meant to set up spikes and revenge kill if needed. It is scarfed to outspeed other scarfers or any mon after a +1 speed boost. The Hidden Power Fire is specifically for scarfed Kart, which basically sweeps this team besides this Greninja.

1526951908006.png

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Scarf Lando can destroy a lot of mons that are not prepared for it. Earthquake can 1 hit koko if it is not shuca, u turn does a solid 88% to Gren if they do not water-shuriken or are not scarfed, and hidden power ice is meant for other landos.

Attachments

It seems kind of odd to me that you'd use HP Bug over HP Fighting on Blace, as Fighting lets you hit TTar harder, as well as giving you something to hit Bisharp.

I'm also unconvinced by double-scarf on a Lop team. Some defog that doesnt lose to webs is valuable, but a more normal Lando or Latios could do better than a second scarf. That or turn Gren into a more standard Ash-Gren set.

It seems kind of odd to me that you'd use HP Bug over HP Fighting on Blace, as Fighting lets you hit TTar harder, as well as giving you something to hit Bisharp.

I'm also unconvinced by double-scarf on a Lop team. Some defog that doesnt lose to webs is valuable, but a more normal Lando or Latios could do better than a second scarf. That or turn Gren into a more standard Ash-Gren set.

um, blace can't have hp fighting

and yeah i agree with you on double scarf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)