ORAS Ubers Mega Salamence Semi-Stall

Introduction
This team is based around Mega Salamence, with the basic goal being to wear down foes and spread status enough to open up an opportunity for Salamence to sweep.

I began the team with a DD Mega Mence because that's what I wanted to build around. It's easily my favourite mega in the tier; if it can get in and use Dragon Dance a couple of times then few things can stop it.

Next, I added in a defensive PDon. Pretty much every team needs rocks and Groudon is arguably the best setter in the current metagame.

I put in Giratina-O because it makes for an excellent anti-lead, being able to beat many common leads like Deoxys-A and Deoxys-S, and then defog away any hazards they happened to get up after they've fainted.

I added Xerneas to the team because I needed a way to check faster dragons like Latios which otherwise beat my team. It's also a very strong wallbreaker in general after a geomancy boost, which is something I needed.

A defensive Primal Kyogre fits well on this team because of it's ability to further spread status. It's also really bulky and can tank a lot of hits, and has access to recovery with rest.

To round up my team, I added in a defensive Yveltal to help take care of threats like Deoxys-A, Primal Groudon and Extreme Killer Arceus.

I ended up switching out Yveltal for a Lugia. The team used to be really weak to Xerneas, but Lugia is able to stop it in it's tracks if it happens to find the time to use Geomancy, and it still manages to beat the same Pokemon Yveltal could.

In-depth

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar

Primal Groudon is the SR setter of the team. Managing to get up hazards is really important here because 3 of my Pokemon have phazing moves, which are much more useful if Stealth Rock is up. The set is pretty standard. Precipice Blades is mandatory, being PDon's best STAB move. Stone Edge is to hit flying-types who are immune Precipice Blades. The fourth moveslot went to Roar for it's ability to phaze Xerneas and setup sweepers in general.

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak

I use Giratina-Origin mostly as an anti-lead. Defog is important because both Lugia and Mega Salamence appreciate the ability to switch in without taking Stealth Rock damage. Will-O-Wisp is to cripple switch-ins, particularly physical attackers. Dragon Tail is excellent for phasing and in particular, absolutely destroys DD Mega Salamence and CM Lati@s. Shadow Sneak to give the team some priority as well as let Giratina beat Deoxys-Speed and Deoxys-Attack fairly easily.

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Roost

Mega Salamence is the primary wincon on this team. This is a fairly standard set, but I went with Frustration over Double-Edge because I prefer slightly less power for no recoil (also, Frustration over Return to troll any ditto that wants to switch in on this thing). This does, however mean that Salamence sometimes has to Dragon Dance one more time than usual to make up for the loss in damage. EQ is to hit Steelceus, Rockceus, Klefki, Aegislash and Primal Groudon in particular.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 56 HP / 156 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder
Xerneas is mostly here to break through walls, but it can also act as a backup wincon if Salamence faints or if Xerneas simply has a better matchup against the rest of the other team. Power Herb is pretty much mandatory if you want to run Geomancy. Moonblast is for STAB and the Fairy Aura boost. Thunder hits Ho-Oh and pretty much anything else that resists fairy. Aromatherapy is so that Xerneas can heal the rest of the team from status, as status pretty much destroys this team. It also helps if Klefki tries to paralyze it. I used to use Sleep Talk instead, but I've found that Aromatherapy is generally more useful in most situations, especially since I already have Kyogre for Darkrai.

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Toxic
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

RestTalk is probably my favourite Primal Kyogre set and it works really well here. The thing is really bulky and can tank a lot of hits, and so access to reliable recovery in the form of rest makes the thing a defensive monster. Also, sleep talk turns it into an effective Darkrai check. As for the other moves, toxic is mostly so it can stall and spread status, while Origin Pulse is basically necessary on every Primal Kyogre set.

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Whirlwind
Lugia's high natural bulk and access to Multiscale means that it fits very well on my team. However, it does need a lot of support to ensure that it's multiscale isn't broken and can effectively switch in on hits. This set is a fairly common one. Toxic and Roost are necessary if it wants to be able to stall at all. Ice Beam is to hit Mega Salamence and most other dragon types as well. Whirlwind is good if I've got rocks up, so I can deal chip damage and also so I can further spread status.

This thing isn't really all that common in ubers, but if the opponent has one, it can be difficult to deal with. The choice band set can OHKO 2/3rds of my team. Primal Groudon can easily deal with it, but if it's gone my only way of beating it is with Xerneas. I just have to hope that it locks itself into Outrage, and if it does then I can switch in, get a free Geomancy, and OHKO.

Another dragon that gives my team some trouble. I have no solid switch in to this. Xerneas can beat it in a 1v1, but if it catches it with Ice Beam on the switch, then it wins. It can OHKO Groudon, Giratina and Salamence. Lugia can try to stall it out, but if it's Multiscale gets broken it's basically useless and can only really get away with poisoning it. As for Kyogre, it can tank a Draco Meteor but can't really do much in return. My best way of dealing with this is similar to Zekrom; see what it locks itself into and then switch in whatever can deal with it from there.

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar

Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Frustration
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Roost

Xerneas @ Power Herb
EVs: 56 HP / 156 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Thunder

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
Bold Nature
- Origin Pulse
- Toxic
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Whirlwind

Hiya! You got yourself a nice start to a team here! However, I'm not too sure if I'd call this team "semi-stall" to be honest. 4 of your mons are running more offensive spreads, and your Pdon isn't something I'd call "defensive", either. A defensive Pdon usually runs sets like max SpDef to tank hits like LO Deo-A's Psycho Boost, which is something your set can't do:

252 SpA Life Orb Deoxys-A Psycho Boost vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Primal Groudon: 395-465 (104.2 - 122.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

vs
252 SpA Life Orb Deoxys-A Psycho Boost vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Primal Groudon: 294-347 (72.9 - 86.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

In fact, GeoXern plows through your team if Lugia just so happens to not have Multiscale, and your current Pdon set is worn down much easier than the max HP and SpDef build.

Also, regarding your threatlist:

252 SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Primal Groudon: 405-477 (106.8 - 125.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

vs
252 SpA Choice Specs Turboblaze Kyurem-W Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Primal Groudon: 300-354 (74.4 - 87.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock (when coming in as a pure Ground type)

What you see here is a Pdon that just flat out dies to a Specs Draco and another Pdon that avoids the OHKO entirely when at full health. Essentially, I recommend running Max SpDef Primal Groudon over your current spread. Now, you'll need to take advantage of this newfound endurance somehow, and I suggest Roar -> Thunder Wave. With T-Wave, you neuter one of your team's biggest threats and then deal 60% back (keep in mind, this is with NO attack investment) with Precipice Blades so that another mon can come in and revenge it, such as your Xerneas. Thunder Wave also neuters opposing Xerneas for the rest of the game, whereas they'd at least keep their base speed when you phase it out.

Next suggestion I have is for your Salamence to run Adamant -> Jolly. It's a bit of an annoyance to go up against a max speed Primal pre-mega and have them either kill you with Ice Beam (Pogre) or Thunder Wave you (I guess both can run it, but Pdon does it better) or have a very small chance to kill you with Dragon Pulse after Stealth Rock (max speed timid Pdon). I also recommend running max speed EVs since not only do you tie with Mega Kangaskhan pre-mega and opposing Mega Salamence pre and post mega depending on the situation, but you also outpace Scarf Xerneas and Scarf Genesect after a Dragon Dance and everything else slower than that, such as the scarfers that reside in the Base 95 speed tier (Kyurem-W).

Lastly, I recommend Origin Pulse -> Scald on Primal Kyogre. Origin Pulse is better on more offensive Pogre builds, whereas Scald can potentially burn something like Ekiller and Mega Salamence which would then allow you to stall them out much easier when running the more defensive build. It also has slightly more PP than Origin Pulse which is nice for tanks. Speaking of Mega Mence and even Rayquaza, it might be a better idea to run Toxic -> Ice Beam on Pogre to enable you to check both of them much more easily given that you're running a physdef spread.

Good luck with the team, and I hope I helped! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Wob
I agree with pretty much everything you said, and I'm going to change the team accordingly. Thanks for the rate!

Calais

Banned deucer.
I have to disagree with a lot the other person posted. I would say that his changes to pogre seem fine but this team really badly needs another special defensive wall. I would suggest klefki>xerneas as you have a switch in to the psychics that you said were troubling. I would also run facade mega salamence so you can actually switch into hooh without being warm down as much and keep ur spread. this team also has no arceus form so idk you could possibly fit that somewhere as it's usually a necessity for teams and there's no reason to pass up such a versatile mon. gl

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
There is no reason to change Salamence from Adamant to Jolly, it's an unbelievably niche situation that you would find yourself against a max speed primal while you are non-mega'd. You're already running Frustration, the added power loss from going Jolly just makes Salamence not strong enough to do it's job as a sweeper.

Aside from that yeah, a spdef Groudon and a pair of keys over Geoxern would make the team pretty solid, although I disagree with changing Groudon from Roar to Twave if you have a Klefki, this way you can beat Aroma Xerneas easier as well.

Another thing I'd suggest is running Ice Beam over Toxic on Kyogre, with Scald over Origin Pulse. Reason being largely that you dont really have a team that takes advantage of status conditions by way of things like Hex Gira-O/Gengar, and it can be more beneficial to hurt Pdons on the switch in, as well as providing coverage for a fair chunk of water-resists that partner Primal Groudon (ie: Dragons). Scald will still allow you to abuse status vs things that dislike them like Arceus formes, so Toxic is a bit of a weird move on this team.

Finally I'd suggest changing the Gira-O to a Dragceus with Toxic, Judgement, Defog and Recover. While this does make your team somewhat superficially weaker to Ekiller, in practice your reliance on Defogging with Gira-O for Lugia, the lack of Recovery that Gira has and generally how easy it is to wear him down to the point where he cannot check things he needs to check, I feel that adding Dragceus would help significantly by providing greater hazard support for Lugia, which can check the assortment of Physical threats with minimal effort, while Dragceus helps Lugia by taking on non-setup forms of Pdon better than Gira-O does.

DeathByWobbuffet a brilliant and solid team. Honestly the semistall in Ubers usually give good results. I like the idea of including a beast as is Mega-Salamence. It is their major offensive sweep presence, as well Xern.

Well, for my part I have little to say. They have already said everything and helped enough. Still, I try not to leave this blank and contribute.

Xern -> Okay so, the end of the day it is a pure semistall, not a defensive team altogether. But I thought that maybe changing the defensive set with Geomancy do better. You lose the Aromatherapy, but number them with Rest + Sleeptalk. Moonblast sole contact movement and stab. Another option, although this is already more delicate because it would change directly from Pokémon. A change to Clefable Unaware be viable. Stop physical attackers, accounts Toxic / Twave and you can keep Heal Bell / Wish and Protect, which in these cases is important because not all possess recovery attacks.

Xerneas @ Power Herb / Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Geomancy / Aromatherapy

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 248 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast
--------------------------------------------
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Moonblast

Xerneas > Klefki seems like a good idea, I'm going to test it out now. The same goes for Giratina-O to Dragonceus. Clefable over Xerneas is an interesting suggestion. Wish support could be cool but I'm not sure if this team needs it.

Hello there!
Yes, the team looks fairly solid and decent; you already have many rates, but I would like to also give you mine.

I want to start by talking about your weakness. The team is very passive to dark spam, Darkrai out speeds everything and it will be hard having Xerneas as the only dark resist because Sludge Bomb (although it is uncommon now) is a threat. Another threat is Thunder which will be dangerous if your opponent hits on a switch-in; a similar situation happens with Yveltal, as Oblivion Wing is a 2HKO after Stealth Rocks. Using Klefki instead of Xerneas is definitely a good change, as it helps against opposing Xerneas check. Klefki is not enough on a semi stall or balance team which is why I recommend Fairyceus over Lugia. Fairyceus fits because the dual fairy core offers you great coverage and synergy with the rest of the team providing a better match-up against the aforementioned threats~

Finally, Kyogre's set is quite interesting, but you should try out the Calm Mind Special Kyogre which is a better option since stall and fat teams in general are annoying and stressful to deal with, this set is amazing at breaking defensive walls and can work as a fun late game sweeper!

+
+

Klefki (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Heal Block
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Spikes

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Stone Edge
- Earth Power
- Judgment

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Calm Mind

Okay that is all, hope I helped and good luck with your team! :heart:

Calais

Banned deucer.
Hello there!
Yes, the team looks fairly solid and decent; you already have many rates, but I would like to also give you mine.

I want to start by talking about your weakness. The team is very passive to dark spam, Darkrai out speeds everything and it will be hard having Xerneas as the only dark resist because Sludge Bomb (although it is uncommon now) is a threat. Another threat is Thunder which will be dangerous if your opponent hits on a switch-in; a similar situation happens with Yveltal, as Oblivion Wing is a 2HKO after Stealth Rocks. Using Klefki instead of Xerneas is definitely a good change, as it helps against opposing Xerneas check. Klefki is not enough on a semi stall or balance team which is why I recommend Fairyceus over Lugia. Fairyceus fits because the dual fairy core offers you great coverage and synergy with the rest of the team providing a better match-up against the aforementioned threats~

Finally, Kyogre's set is quite interesting, but you should try out the Calm Mind Special Kyogre which is a better option since stall and fat teams in general are annoying and stressful to deal with, this set is amazing at breaking defensive walls and can work as a fun late game sweeper!

+
+

Klefki (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Heal Block
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Spikes

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Stone Edge
- Earth Power
- Judgment

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Calm Mind

Okay that is all, hope I helped and good luck with your team! :heart:
having 3 pdon bates on one team w a check (gira o) that has no reliable recovery doesn't seem wise. not to mention you make the team hooh weak since u didn't suggest facade/refresh. finally genga even traps both ur fairy cues and takes them out and without lugia, the mence matchup is really bad. these changes don't seem optimal to me as you press x to sample ho

this team also has no arceus form so idk you could possibly fit that somewhere as it's usually a necessity for teams and there's no reason to pass up such a versatile mon. gl
having 3 pdon bates on one team w a check (gira o) that has no reliable recovery doesn't seem wise. not to mention you make the team hooh weak since u didn't suggest facade/refresh. finally genga even traps both ur fairy cues and takes them out and without lugia, the mence matchup is really bad.
I don't get your comment since you didn't even provided a solution or made a solid rate to improve his team, Ho-Oh isn't the only threat here, he can play around it. FAcade Mence is an interesting suggestion but you already told him that. My rate is based on the dark spam as a major issue for his team which is why I suggested the dual fairy core.
He has 3 answers for PDon, Gengar can be revenged by Salamence and Klefki+Fairyceus EVs can deal with opposing Mega Salamence even Kyogre full HP. You can't cover everything in an Ubers team but I think my advices cover the basic stuff.
these changes don't seem optimal to me as you press x to sample ho

Seriously Konzern?! You have like a decade playing Ubers and you don't even know how to play against the Sample HO?
Let me teach you~ you sent Klefki vs Deoxys-S click Thunder Wave switch to Giratina-O and procede to Defog while you're gaining momentum ~ you're welcome!

Next time if you disagree or if you have doubts of my rates feel free to leave me a VM or PM me! I would be glad to explain and help you as well. n_n

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Those suggestions leave the team no more Ho-Oh weak than it was before. Either way CB sets can pretty comfortably select Brave Bird. The Gengar comment is questionable as most Gengar won't want to trade against Klefki. As for Arceus-Fairy it has Earth Power and Mega Gengar doesn't typically a Poison STAB, so I don't consider that trappable. When SR is active Lugia checks Mence just as poorly as Arceus-Fairy as both are OHKOed by +1 Double Edge. You could argue that the Lugia variant of the team is worse against Mence because Arii's changes provide priority T Wave (Arc Fairy also gets a much better roll with Judgment than Lugia does with Ice Beam). You also ignore that the team has two other soft Mence checks. If you're looking for problems in that rate, I think you're looking in the wrong places.

My largest concern with Arii's rate is how this team is going to justify Arceus-Fairy. Are Darkrai and Yveltal threatening? Very. But I feel that these could be covered without doubling down on fairies and going with such a strange Arc choice. The OP says this team is about Mega Salamence, but none of these rates really get at directing this team towards that goal (I'm not counting really basic things like running Adamant Mence). It seems as though the OP was going for a balance team with Mega Salamence as main win condition. To help achieve this goal this team should be running things like Spikes, Toxic (most Mence checks are vulnerable to this), ways to bait / dispose of Steels, and so on. Does running Arceus-Fairy fall in line with this goal? I'd say no for the most part. Most Mence checks handle Arceus-Fairy rather well.

No matter how you decide to approach this team you're probably looking at running Keys > Xern. This team can actually try and justify Primal Kyogre since it performs well against support Arceus, Lugia, and Steels (your common Mence checks used by balance). To consolidate defensive coverage of Primal Groudon and Mega Salamence, a special Arceus-Ground could be used over Lugia. This also decreases opposing Klefki opps to come in and Spike as compared to the original build. The final team has an acceptable Ho-Oh defense via Mega Salamence and defensive primals. Lastly, the P Don moveset should be tweaked. You could potentially drop Primal Kyogre and try to go a more offensive route with like a SD Arceus, but I feel that such a change begins to stray from the original spirit of this team.

Calais

Banned deucer.
Seriously Konzern?! You have like a decade playing Ubers and you don't even know how to play against the Sample HO?
Let me teach you~ you sent Klefki vs Deoxys-S click Thunder Wave switch to Giratina-O and procede to Defog while you're gaining momentum ~ you're welcome!

Next time if you disagree or if you have doubts of my rates feel free to leave me a VM or PM me! I would be glad to explain and help you as well. n_n
I never knew that social degradation strengthened ones point, but seeing how the political climate is in America, I'm not surprised one would resort to such tactics whenever your argumentation is made up of superfluous fluff and lacks substance. Alas I won't resort to name bashing or even passive aggressive sarcasm as you did in the end of your post, and instead try to succinctly explain my opinions on your changes and why I felt the need to post why they were suboptimal.

I first think you should come to an understanding of what the purpose of a Rate My Team, or RMT for short, of this stature is. Unlike your Marquise Diamonds RMT, which purpose was to showcase a solid, intuitive team, the purpose of this RMT is to get feedback on a team the poster has been using so he can optimize it more and find success with it. I will admit that my rate was done with a bit of haste, as I was on a off period using an iPad,which is why am deciding to re-rate his team after I share my qualms of your rate, and response to me. When a rate that I disagree with comes up, I feel the need to interject as it can mislead a newer, inexperienced user. This usually happens because someone with badges, and who is a driver in the pokemonshowdown ubers room, has an opinion that is looked at in an elevated perspective due to their stature. Now in no way am I discrediting you as a battler, builder, or your competence in the meta, as you did to me, I do however disagree with the suggestions you make. By interjecting, it served as a way not have a newer misled due to your sub optimal changes that you proposed. As for why they are suboptimal I will discuss in more detail and thoroughness than I did before:

Xerneas<Klefki is a change I have already suggested to him and I don't have issues on its own. When coupled with the idea of changing Lugia<Fairyceus, I have issues. For starters you state that the team is passive to dark spam, yet there is not one team that is common that uses dark spam. The idea of spamming a type denotes the concept of using more than one pokemon of that type. The only two relevant dark types in the tier are Yveltal and Darkrai. These two pokemon have never been used with each other in succession aside from Lord Outrage vs James Jimmy in UPL, in which Yveltal was of a defensive variant. Furthermore, the idea of two offensive dark types was rejected in the workshop as being sub par due to both pokemon stacking weaknesses and filling the same role. Dark spam aside, sample hyper offense and any Dialga/Excadrill offense prove to be hard if not impossible matchups if facing a competent player. Starting with sample hyper offense, Your primal-groundon switch in is Giratina-O which is easily worn down. Coupled with the fact that there is Arceus Normal to handle and that you have no reliable switch in to salamence you are put in a tight spot. You also have no real switch in to Darkrai as thunder takes a serious toll on Primal-Kyogre and all the opposing player has to do for Klefki is be reactive and switch to Primal-Groudon who again sets up for free. You are simply overwhelmed. As for Dialga/Excadrill offense, both easily get rocks up and Excadrill threaten support Arceus-Fairy with toxic and the same with Giratina-O. Dialga is even harder as you can't prevent rocks from being set and have a harder time defogging them. Ho-oh is an issue for this team as well as in its current form and in your suggestions and you should really offer a way to fix it instead of stacking a weakness thats already there. For these reasons the combination of Klefki and Fairyceus is horrible for this team and even denounces the name of a "Semi-Stall" they never have an impossible matchup against offense.

If you seriously doubt anything I say I can play you with your proposed changes and 9/10 times I will win with standard offensive teams because you simply are pressured too easily. Im sure you won't take that offer up but might as well put it out there.

Ill put a separate rate because I don't want it to be muddled with responses and this huge wall of text. But its Klefki>Xerneas and Waterceus>Lugia and Landorus-T>Primal-Kyogre if you're curious.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)