Venusaur: Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
252/HP 252/SP.DEF 4/DEF
Careful
Power Whip
Earthquake
Curse
Synthesis
Mega Venusaur is fairly predictable, it is usually used as a bulky sleep-seeder and tends to be special. This venusaur is much different and can be turned into a deadly sweeper and is pretty easy to set up with. Its only problem is that it gets walled by Mega charizard y and talonflame, which you see on most teams.

Rotom-Wash: Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
252/SP.ATK 252/SPEED 4/HP
Timid
Hydro Pump
Volt Switch
Hidden Power Ice
Trick
You don't see many scarfed rotoms anymore. And it catches a lot of people of guard. Hp ice is there to kill all the powerful dragon types you see in ou, and trick is very handy if you get it off on blissey or chansey, which most people think is a safe switch in. This is also nice for Mega Venusaurs Talonflame and Mega Charizard Y problem.

Sableye: Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
252/HP 252/SP.DEF 4/DEF
Careful
Foul Play
Will-o-wisp
Recover
Taunt
This thing is a really nice annoyance. It can be a nice check to Latios and take a draco meteor and recover stall. Most people switch into talonflame on an expected will-o-wisp and can take a huge amount from foul play. He also covers Heatran's fighting weakness, and Conkeldurr's psychic weakness.

Heatran: Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
252/SP.ATK 252/SPEED 4/HP
Timid
Fire Blast
Earth Power
Stealth Rock
Hidden Power Ice
Another thing to counter Talonflame. The air balloon is helpful if you switch into Excadrill for instance, and then you can get rocks up on the switch. This guy is just a good special attacker and stealth rock setter upper. (I nailed that sentence)

Cresselia: Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
252/HP 252/DEF 4/SP.DEF
Bold
Psychic
Toxic
Light Screen
Moonlight.
This poke is great for pairing with heatran, it's immune to ground, and fighting types cannot touch this pokemon with its amazing bulk. Even though it doesn't have light clay, light screen is very handy and is great for turning it into a mixed wall, and is great as a last move if you plan on sacking. If you need proof of how bulky it is, Mega Charizard-X's plus one dragon claw with tough claws boost does only 40%- 47%.

Conkeldurr: Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
252/HP 252/ATK 4/DEF
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Mach Punch
This guy is just a solid bulky pokemon that hits really hard. It can take care of dark types that screw over cresselia, and can have some nice utility with knocking off items. Guts is really useful when people try to burn Venusaur after they see it set up, or try to toxic stall Cresselia, and I've seen a huge amount of people who think burning this thing with Rotom-W is a good idea.

There ya go! I'm open to all criticism, cause I'm not to great with team building, and I hope you like it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)