Mega Venusaur Team

Well, I have tried out most of the megas. The pokemon I liked most was Mega Venusar. So I thought that I want to make a team around this pokemon. So here it is.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]

This is my main man, the tank. Can handle most of the fairy types pretty well, gets rid of Scizors, Ferros cand it isnt completly immobile if a Skarmory shows up. GIga Drain works pretty well against Rotom-W, which is a annoying pokemon to use. Sludge Bomb hits many pokemons pretty hard, for example Talonflame, if the opponent switches into that. And it is good against Clefable (as long as it hasnt set up) and other fairies.

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

I often meet people with a fairy type in their team, and a Deoxys Speed or Deoxys Defence! So this is a nice lead, since most of the people that use them leads with them. If I meet an Tyranitar they think I will switch out so I can T-Wave them and then SR or Iron head and hope for a Paraflinch. Black Glasses to power up the Knock off.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Mega Venusar cant do anything against a Talon Flame. So I needed a Wall that could take some hits and had good synergy with Mega-V. Talonflame is a physicall attacker, so I needed this to be a physical Wall. That explains the EV's. Trick is to screw up Chansey's I meet on the road because they need their Eviolite to do shit.

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 SDef
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell

This pokemon is in almost every team I have built. It is a great Wall, and it already has high special defence. So I put max EV's on Def, 200 on HP and 56 and Def. Eviolite to get the boost. Thunder Wave to make the opponents slower, Seismic Toss is a great move for this pokemon, works better than Counter. Heal bell to heal the team, and Soft to restore health.

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Dragon Pulse
- Surf

I needed a Pokemon that could clean up after the others. Its annoying to meet an Espeon With Reflect+Light Screen, and then your pokemon lose hP everytime. So I needed a Defoger. Latias was an great option, it is bulky and it is powerful at the same time. Dragon Pulse and Stab so I dont need to switch out all the time. Roost to restore healt.

Azumarill (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Superpower
- Aqua Jet

I needed a real Special Sweeper. And why not Azumarill? Huge Power+Choice Band is just immense! It is a bulky attacker, it can take some hits and hit back even harder. Few Dragons can touch this thing, and it works well against Charizard X. Waterfall to get powerfull STAB, same goes for Play ROugh. Superpower to counter Ferrothorn and Aqua jet for priority.

Please leave any suggestion that can make this team better. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)