Tournament Megas For All Open [Won by Earlio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
Signups are closed! Thanks to everyone who signed up making this a bigger turnout than I would have ever expected. Sadly we ended with 35 signups and can only facilitate 32, so according to our general policy 3 people from the latter 15 won't be able to partake (unless other users are inactive, in which case you're first in line to fill their spot). As I'm not a badge holder and can't notify enough people at once lyd will be following this post up with a list of players that will be taking part.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader

Eve

taking a break
Community Leader
Oh also I thought I should probably explain this issue before we get into having the matches and stuff gets inconvenient to manage.
With the client stuff we're using to make building teams for MFA easier, you (for some reason) can't save replay links that actually work. This means you'll need to open the battle on a tab that connects directly to the server to get your replays. We're working to fix the issue but I doubt it will be fixed soon enough that we could afford not to post this.

No worries about being sub,, people usually drop out...

E: Gotta love (pretend slashed) [esteemed] firebotter dramps lol [pyuks]

Last edited:

Eve

taking a break
Community Leader
Thanks for the helpful, encouraging words for our contestants. Combatants, keep these words in mind throughout your battles!
??? He isn't wrong though, and its unfort that he had to end up as a sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)