Announcement meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
kaede said i could make a thread so im doing that. I'm stepping down from National Dex RO and while I was never forum mod here i was fairly integrated with the community (running circuit etc) and wanted to take a second to say peace out. Thanks everyone for the memories and i cant wait to be a bitter old man like Jordy and Jho .

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
natdex stop losing auth challenge (impossible)

Jokes aside, your contributions for the community should not be underestimated (if i'm not mistaken you even implemented the metagame on the PS!) as you did a lot for National Dex - i don't even think i'm aware of everything you did, i just know about tours hosting and some stuff related to the discord server and the room - which is already a ton of stuff lol. Thank you for everything you did, and being one of the people that made National Dex possible. You still deserve the meanest user award, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)