:: Metaphysical Knowledge :: Arcane Lore :: General Thread ::

I wanted to create a thread solely for the discussion of Metaphysical Knowledge and/or Arcane Mysteries/Lore. In other words, the best understanding of REAL magic and psychic abilities a.k.a. extrasensory perception.

I'd like to start by telling everyone to abide by the general rules of social conduct and respect in order to avoid dipping into religious beliefs and/or dogmatic propaganda. This is not about that, this is about further developing our understanding of magic, psychic abilities and the hidden mysteries of all things.

I would also like to begin the thread by speaking to everyone regarding 3 primary aspects of this topic that I have come across in the last 8 years of my life. I am totally open to different perspectives and information that I have not consolidated within the collective memory or akasha of my own mind.

Sorry for bad grammar, for various reasons I never mastered the art of proper grammar.

The first one I'll begin with is a good lead. Consider these three topics like a battle tree or free battles trio. First, the lead, then the core and last the finisher. Oh, and I will only provide the gist of each of the 3 topics at the current moment in order to save time and draw as many people to look into this as possible.

1. The first is the Law of Time, which can be researched and delved into on it's official website here, Law of Time.​

The Law of Time is essentially a different way to perceive the passing and cycles of time based on a metaphysical matrix of knowledge that was considered a sacred science of the Ancient Mayans. In truth, this is the mayan calendar that was the supposed doomsday clock that counted down to the end of days. And, while December 21st, 2012 did signify the end of a cycle, it merely meant the end of a long and ancient cycle. It meant the dying of the old ways and a new beginning, a beginning where time was art and not money.

I will not get into too much of the bad news at the moment, for now, I will stick to the good news.

The calendar has various different mathematical cycles that make up various matrices which help us to understand synchronicity. It is purported to align people with mathematical and thus "mystical" energies to further align people with their destiny.

Furthermore, to synchronize and be "in the right place at the right time", we are better able to predict events and possible outcomes, in other words, prophecy. Then, the Mayans go on to claim that by following synchronicity we are able to develop telepathy. If we are where we are supposed to or destined to be and able to predict outcomes with greater efficiency and accuracy, the power of our telepathic perception is thus initiated, refined, transformed and ripened.

In fact, they go on to explain that the reason for this is because they speak of a mental layer of the the sky that contains all of our thoughts and feelings called, "The Noosphere".

There is much, much more to speak of regarding this, but this is the primary usage of this knowledge and art.
2. The second or core is the Sacred G-Breath or what I like to call the Breath-Technology. You can begin your practice here with this Youtube Video.​

Also, I would like to point out that the premier instructor and developer regarding the understanding of this natural, biological technology is named Corey Herter, but he has been nicknamed Core Love, as well. You can find various videos of his on youtube by searching the key words. Also, he does have a website, but it is under construction at the moment, but you can also find him on facebook here.

The main reason why this is our core, is not so much that it was introduced by a dude named Corey, but because it is our closest connection and method of tapping into our psychic powers and thus the most intimate way of connecting with mystical energy.

Through the first technique, the Sacred-G Breath we are able to activate our pineal gland that lies in the center of our brain, a.k.a. the G-Spot to then secrete what is known as Dimethyltryptamine or DMT for short. This is done due to the activation of Gamma Brainwaves and the gamma brainwaves are produced by using the breath to command the body and brain to do so.

I would explain the preliminary technique but you can find it in that youtube link.

Basically, the gist of this is that through our breath and understanding of sacred geometry, electromagnetism, colors, numbers, musical notes and the frequency spectrum of light in general, not only can we control our epigenetic coding sequences but also develop higher, deeper and richer senses a.k.a. psionic abilities.

This one alone is the most important and should be readily digested and practiced by all people everywhere in order to restore our planet to it's balanced state.

3. Last, but not least is this strange thing known as Gematria. You can learn more about this strange thing at Marty Leeds 33.​
Gematria is a cipher and the primary reason why this cipher is so significant and worth everyone's time is because of how many other people have used and utilized it in so many ways. I will not discuss most of these ways and the bulk of the people who use it, but hear me out on this one.

The full name of this particular thing is known as the Septenary English Gematria Cipher.

The primary notes to point out are that within this cipher is contained mathematical perfection in symmetry and design. At first inspection it appears random and arbitrary as to how it is laid out, but the more one puts words through it and decodes various words and numbers, the more one begins to perceive it as natural and ancient. It makes the English and other various languages seem far more older than we were previously taught.

The math and knowledge it contains is vast and infinite. It contains mathematical proportions to all living creatures and natural phenomena such as the sun, moon, stars & earth etc. It contains deep lore regarding various religions and pantheons of gods and goddesses, as well as their allegories. It not only explains all of these mysteries but also all mysteries regarding science, math, literature and even mysteries that eluded us all for thou-sands of years.

Just as the B in the word "numb" is silent, think of the words "numbers" as "numb-ers".

I am of the opinion that we are numb to the structure of the matrix and as a species are mostly unaware of the fact that it is made of numbers.

But, yeah this will be the first and primary post. I will probably edit it at a later time, but I have already written too much for the moment.

This thread will essentially be a discussion of how to further not only other people's perceptions of these sorts of things, but primarily my own.

I seek to understand as much as possible to make the most of my potential and reduce my pain and suffering.

Anyone interested?

3010232030_57426d2899_z.jpg

Last edited:

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
don't buy pills on the street folks lest you end up like OP

to meditate simply focus on inhaling through your nows for x counts and exhaling slowly through the mouth for x+1 (or more, I usually can't do more than x+2) counts. this is scientifically shown to help combat the various effects of stress on the body by activating the parasympathetic (rest and digest) division of the ans and inhibiting the sympathetic (flight or fight response) division.

don't buy pills on the street folks lest you end up like OP

to meditate simply focus on inhaling through your nows for x counts and exhaling slowly through the mouth for x+1 (or more, I usually can't do more than x+2) counts. this is scientifically shown to help combat the various effects of stress on the body by activating the parasympathetic (rest and digest) division of the ans and inhibiting the sympathetic (flight or fight response) division.
Exactly, meditation is simply good for our bodies and minds. For instance, consider how long a human may go without food or water. A human may go up to 3-4 weeks give or take without food and around 1 week without water, give or take depending on the individual and their current health.

However, we can only go about 5-7 minutes without air before our body and brain begin to shut down. So it points to the fact that air and breathing is most likely, I'd say, our primary source of healing and energy. Although, we still require water, food and sunlight for sustenance as well.

I'm just pointing out how important our breath is.

Also, I'd like to say that, when people click the link to the G-Breath and understand it's geometric structure of nose and mouth breaths we soon learn afterwards that nose-breathing and mouth-breathing have differing effects on the body and mind.

I've learned in my 8 years of doing these breathing techniques, although it is still limited simply due to how infinite the techniques are in number or how the practice can be ever expanded upon, that nose breathing seems to more so activate the upper respiratory chest area, which I call the filter. Whereas mouth breathing activates the lungs more so or below the chest, which is what I've named the tank.

The filter or nose breathing works more to purify the body, whereas the tank or mouth breathing works more to increase our capacity to breathe longer and more fully, thereby not only helping us to breathe in more oxygen but also to train the lungs to create a vacuum which helps the body to breathe more on it's own, involuntarily. This is primarily refined by holding in our breath for as long as is comfortable or chosen as well as holding our breath out of our lungs by pushing it out at the end and waiting to breathe back in for as long as comfortable or chosen.

The more one practices this technique of holding our breath in and out, utilizing rhythm and increasing the time of holding them in and out, the better our bodies get to making the most out of each inhalation and exhalation.

Edit: But no, I don't take pills, I only use plants for medicine. But medicine is not a meta-sin. I consider that very insulting and belittling, but I won't report you because I can handle crap like this on my own. I am mature. But please, do not say things like that about myself or other people. It's uncalled for and will come back on you seventy-seven fold. Word of advice, reason with kindness and tolerance, not name calling.

Last edited:
I was expecting a discussion on the general trends of fantasy magic systems.

I am disappointed that this is not it.

Reactions: EV
I was expecting a discussion on the general trends of fantasy magic systems.

I am disappointed that this is not it.
Oh we’ll get there, but first we must establish a base.

I will be expanding upon this stuff over time, connecting this stuff to ESP, supernatural martial arts abilities as well as fantasy magick systems.

This includes rituals, spell-casting, conjuring, elemental manipulation, custom specialties for anyone who is interested, prophecy, telekinesis, telepathy, remote viewing etc.

Also, I want to expand on magic systems from different animes and fantasy/sci-fi stories such as Star Wars or final fantasy.

I want to also dive into various occult texts and attempt to modernize them by rewriting them in modern terms, thereby making them more digestible for people in this time period.

Any help I can get is welcomed and encouraged, we must learn as a collective and help each other increase our mental and physical senses/abilities, while staying grounded in reality.

We must be down to Earth, but also out of this world.

I’m also currently doing lots of other projects such as building my 3DS Pokémon games up, creating a fakemon game, this magic stuff and also training and studying Pokémon battling. I’ve had to struggle due to years of financial battles, hence why I am only primarily playing 3DS and showdown for the moment. I have to get a switch at some point, don’t know when.

but yeah, I’ll try to keep up with everything as much as possible. Might have to put movies and shows on the back burner for a month to get caught up.

Edit: Oh and here is an initiation spell to initiate people into the practice of magick (what I refer to as Gamana). It also serves to open one's aura nodes to allow in the influx of Nen (magick) into the aura. Beware, this spell is very powerful considering that I am a spell-caster by nature, so DO NOT read the spell, especially out loud, if you do not want to practice magick and allow Nen to enter your aura. Remember, after reading or speaking this spell it's effects are irreversible.

Here it is:
NAME:
ALPHIMEGA

So now the day has finally come
To renew the skin on this old drum
The old shall be used to make anew
The magick system of number stew

We cook and create to fit this age
Summoning within the sleeping sage
Recalibrate the matrix, time and again
Archaic monotony begins to rend

With words I combine, the new and old
A system made for the truly bold
Loud with the sun, I now shine bright gold
So the new system starts to unfold

Close your eyes and see the sheen
Of stones, plants and creeping things
It is a new age, the Zero spoke
This is no hoax and this is no joke

Spirit to alpha and coven to omega
I change the gears to suit my will
And now we are born and awake in the vega
The keys will come when we are still
-----------------------------------------------------

So it is now done
Magick has begun

Shine light like the sun
Progress has been one

It is merely just beginning.

Last edited:
Here's some additional sources of information on various things. I was going to give my own summary while also putting these things into simplified and realistic explanations, but I'll just have to do that all later on. Due to recent experiences I am learning that my immunity, especially from this ugh, "Crown Sun-Aura Plasma Virus" is largely kept in balance by not interacting with people. Not so much in regards to physical contact but emotional connection. Maybe later on after I have built up my Aura I'll do so, until then I'll just be watching the new Sabrina, playing Pokemon, drinking beers and chowing down on some good grub.

But here is a couple of links to some good information. One is a wiki site and the others are youtube videos. Watch if you'd like. Be mean if you like.
Just be careful out there with the COVID-19 running rampant. The people who are most at risk are children and elderly people, just so you are aware, wolves.

Nen - Hunter x Hunter

Chakras - Avatar: The Last Airbender

Sacred G - Donald Duck (Mathemagic Land)

Note: I couldn't find the actual full clip from Avatar since the full video I originally watched back in the day is gone. There is a video which has the full clip but it is part of a 30 something minute collection of stuff. There is also a half clip or part 1 but couldn't find part 2. Anyways, the other video has someone explaining the same exact thing and pretty spot on, it is just not original footage so it won't be as.....how should I say it.....convincing. But the basic knowledge is there. Also, I highly recommend checking out this collection of 9 anime stories that is The Animatrix.

c269COElora10DC9XGnjng8eVjPd.jpg

Edit: Oh and check out these photos from, I believe it is the manga/comic for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
It's about Phi, the Golden Ratio/Mean, which is 1.618. Φ
Anyone can learn about this, as the information on the internet is plentiful although diluted. I will talk about this more later and provide sources for people to learn about it.

phi2.jpg

phi3.png

phi1.png

2nd Edit: Also, check out this wonderful free book online. The Psychonaut Field Manual I will explore this more after I read and dissect it.​

Last edited:
So, I wanted to take some time today to explain the first preliminary techniques of what I called the Breath-Technology, or what others call the Sacred G-Breath. Which, the totality of all of these practices do encompass more than simply just the G-Breath or Gamma-Breath. But for now I will just focus on the Gamma-Breath since it is usually and most appropriately the first technique for most people to learn.

So, before I begin describing the actual practice we must begin with the study of brainwaves in order to better understand what the technique is and what is happening to our minds and bodies to have a better understanding of the practice altogether.

When someone researches brainwaves, binaural beats or isochronic tones on the internet, they'll usually at least come across five primary brainwave frequencies. Which are as follows, Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta and Gamma. There are other various types of brainwave states, but we'll explore more of those later.

However, they are typically described in a linear list, which is a specific way of seeing them, given that they are in the correct order. But the particular geometric shape I will discuss is the shape they form within the structure of the G-Breath, which is it's correct geometric shape for this pattern for this practice. Instead of seeing them as a list, see them as a circle. Although, we are not including Gamma, since Gamma and it's counterpart Zeta, another technique and topic for another day, are different than the other four.

So, you could easily do your own research regarding these brainwave states, but I will give the gist of each of the basic four. Also, here is a web page which details many different uses for each brainwave down to various specific frequencies. Here's the link.

1. Beta - Beta is the fastest brainwave of the basic four and it primarily focuses in on the chemical aspect of our bodies and minds. When we are in a very stimulated state, running around and doing physical activities in a quick manner, typically our brain is vibrating in an overall beta state. This also has to do with metabolism, epigenetic coding, physical feelings, chemicals and the fight or flight response. It has to do with our connection and perception of the outside world as well as the hypothalamus and thyroid glands.

Alpha - Alpha is slower and more relaxed than Beta, but it is still alert and awake. This brainwave has to do with our Limbic System. It is the brainwave that vibrates whenever we experience emotion, whether positive or negative. By entraining our brains to this frequency we can better understand our emotions and heal from negative emotions from the past as well as let go of addiction to positive emotions. It is the gateway of energy to enter into the body and mind from the outside world.

3. Theta - Theta is where we begin to dip into the hypnotic, trance state of being. This brainwave all has to do with how our brain understands information or data. A low theta charge in our brain manifests itself as identification with form, lack of focus and fragmented knowledge. This brainwave is primarily connected to our Frontal Lobe, or forehead. Theta is how we organize and understand information as well as retrieving memory regarding words, images etc. This brainwave state is awake but the state just before sleep, which is also known as hypnotic trance.

Delta - Delta is the state of deep sleep. It is the gateway for energy to move outwards into the outside world, or our subconscious. These waves originate from the POT Lobes or our Parietal, Occipital and Temporal Lobes. Delta ranges from dreaming to the first stages of unconsciousness. This brainwaves deals with our subconscious habits as well as our subconscious programming. It deals with our observation and expression. It is also a state of deep healing since this brainwave is what repairs our body and brain while we sleep. Babies have the highest amount of Delta brainwaves but they decrease as we begin to age. The more delta activity in our brain, the less we perceive the outside world.

So, these are the four basic brainwave frequencies. Now that we have a general yet limited understanding of these things we can now move onto the actual discipline. Just remember that these brainwaves are infinite in nature and we will never be able to completely understand everything about them.

First, here is a diagram of the technique.
g-breath.png

Whoever has actually watched the video on the original post will already be familiar with this geometric pattern. Each begins with an in-breath and ends with an out breath as one can see above. It is important to note that the 2nd beta breath after delta is the first for the next cycle.

So one does not have to breathe two betas in a row to begin the next cycle. Just always make sure to begin with beta and end on beta to complete the circuit. By ending on delta the circuit is not completed.

A Beta brainwave is synchronized with a MOUTH MOUTH breath or MM.
An Alpha brainwave is synchronized with a MOUTH NOSE breath or MN.
A Theta brainwave is synchronized with a NOSE NOSE breath or NN.
And last, a Delta brainwave is synchronized with a NOSE MOUTH breath or NM.

Then complete the circuit with a MM breath or if you want to continue, go straight into the next alpha breath. Just end with a MM no matter how many cycles you choose to breathe. One cycle is 5 breaths, two cycles is 9 breaths and three cycles is 13 breaths.

It's download and initial effects may not be apparent the first time around, like it was for me. but the 2nd or 3rd attempt may prove successful. The goal is to breathe as deep and as effectively as one can. The best option is to watch the provided video above.

When this breathing pattern is completed a Gamma brainwave will begin to vibrate the entire brain.
This is why it is called the G-breath.
When a Gamma brainwave is activated, the Pineal gland secretes DMT.
DMT is pure light, pure energy or inner-G.
Which is a chemical that exists in all living things.
It is Aura, Nen, Magick, The Force, Prana etc.
It will make one light-headed, but that is part of it.
It is the light-headedness that feels good, life-giving.
When this happens we process memory charges.
Releasing pain and cortisol from our bodies.
Making us smarter, stronger, healthier and more alive.
It will cause the body to tingle and feel euphoric.
It will help you to let go of past trauma.
It will stimulate yet relax you.
It is free and unlimited, do as many as you please.
It is only just the beginning.

In truth, regardless of our understanding of this science, WE ARE ALWAYS CODING OUR GENETICS, BRAINWAVE STATES AND PHYSICAL BODIES WITH THESE CODING SEQUENCES. So, it is best to become aware of these things and take control of our lives.

Seeing as how so many people are not taking any of these things seriously, making a joke out of it and insulting me, although I do not mean any offense in saying these things I am simply pointing out the facts, it shows how identification with form, societal conditioning, conflict and lack of awareness of being connected to everything and everyone, is obscured and a big problem even to this day. Although, the jokes are light-hearted and some are actually pretty funny.

I really don't mind any thing that anyone has said to me, I'm a big boy I can handle it. I would just like for everyone to join me, instead of oppose me. I always save face and let the past be the past. Think of how Vegeta and Goku didn't get along at one point but now they do. And they are all the more stronger for connecting instead of splitting apart and clashing.

However, give me constructive criticism, give me the fuel and challenge to work the corners of my mind. I want every aspect of these things to be covered so that my body and mind may become more powerful tools to fix the state of the world we are in, and with this virus thing going on. People need to learn about this more than ever.

What do you say? Will you join me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)