Metriod Prime Hunters?

I actually pretty new to pokemon but i used to play MPH alot and i was thinking that this is a pretty big forum with intendo so some people might played this game in the past and could help me with playing pokemon on a good level

Anyways I am trying to find some people who still play this game, because it was a pretty enjyoable game d:

It was a great game.

But IMO first person shooters are not to be played on DS(i), but rather on an X-box or PS3.

Yea, for example Halo 3 and MW2 are better but my xbox just got the Red ring of death and i found out that pokemon isnt that stupid and you have to use your brain ( i always love team-,brain-games).

Indeed, first person shooters MUST be played on a console, while RPG's are good to use on both DS(i) or PC.

Metriod Prime Hunters is one of the best FPS one the DS, the graphics are good and the controls are very fluid and works very well. The only gripe with the game is that there are only 5-ish worlds and the lack of metriods, but that doesn't really matter. The multiplayer is fun and with different hunters giving their favorite weapon an added effect makes the game pretty fun. The only problem is that hackers are a dime a dozen in that game.

Now for the FPS being the best on consoles, that's just ignorant. PC FPS have better graphics than consoles if you own a high-end PC, the mouse gives you more control than an analog stick (But I think that's my opinion), you can get mods to improve the single player (Fallout 3 comes to mind), and PCs have dedicated servers which means after 9-10 years since the game already came out, you can still play a multiplayer match. There are a few things that consoles have over PCs though: being less expensive overall, lack of hackers, better mobility control with the analog stick (most likely my opinion) and being able to move and do a command at the same time (still think this is opinion). Except there is a funny thing about this, most games that come out on the PC nowadays are able the work with a 360 controller so the mobility things are moot.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Get this topic back on track. It's about Metroid Prime Hunters, not about your misguided opinions on where you think first person shooters are best played or which sub-par first person shooter you think is best.

I haven't tried MPH, but I have played all three Metroid Prime for Gamecube & Wii. I was interested, but I thought FPS would suck on DS, but it sounds like it'd be worth picking up for $15.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)