Winners

Pokémon: Venusaur
Link: Mega Evolution
Name of the Mega: Mega Venusaur Y | Venusaur-Mega-Y
Name of the Mega Stone: Venusaurite Y
Type:
/

Ability: Bulletproof
Stats: 080 HP / 077 Atk / 084 Def / 144 SpA / 130 SpD / 110 Spe (+00 HP / -05 Atk / +01 Def / +44 SpA / +30 SpD / +30 Spe)
Added Moves: Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw
Weight: 191.8 lbs | 87.0 kg
Flavor/Design: Pokémon X: "The second Mega stone associated with Venusaur has caused its flower and even body to seemingly lose cohesion in many places, becoming pale and ethereal as well as lighter and faster."
Pokémon Y: "Even when not using the pale pink petals of its now detached flower to cover itself or block attacks, unnatural shadows cover Venusaur no matter how much sunlight it is bathed in."
Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire: "The fact that the energy of Mega evolution has caused the majority of the flower on Venusaur's back to come apart has only raised further questions as to the nature of the seed implanted there."

My "let's indulge in Mega-form cruelty to justify type-changing" tour continues with a Venusaur that's literally falling apart. Not in a gruesome...well, okay, not in a gory, edgy sort of way that makes it look like some rotting zombie way with its brain exposed or anything like that, but in a sort of ill and "ruined" way.

Even before my idea to make sure idea that at least one of the Gen I starter's Mega forms had a total advantage over the other, which Grass/Poison already does over Water/Fairy, the "ghostly" idea also fit just because all flowers naturally wilt after blooming. So Venusaur-Mega-Y also lost some weight, in its case an entire Ivysaur's worth.

To be honest, I mostly just wanted a Grass/Ghost mon that finally focused on SpA since somehow we have four fully evolved ones--technically *seven* if you count all Gourgeist forms separately--yet they all focus on physically attacking. That's long bothered the hell out of me, so this is a very glassy cannon-y attempt to "fix" that, at least on the physical side since I also wanted each starter Mega to have 130 stat somewhere due to Charizard-Mega-X. Venusaur-Mega-Y ended up with 130, so it's actually bulkier than the official Venusaur-Mega on that side.

(Shadow Claw is more just a formality given that otherwise this thing kind of hilariously walls itself via Bulletproof and its own new typing.)

Competitive Overview: This thing is a stallbreaker supreme just because it murders all of the usual Stall mons with SubSeed stuff: Blissey, Amoonguss, and Toxapex can't really touch it at all behind a sub and this has quite a few tools to bully even Corviknight and Clefable as well. Hell, it's basically the only mon that can probably really take advantage of having both Synthesis and now-Ghost-type Curse (since Trevenant somehow doesn't get the former despite being slow as hell, likely due to Harvest). And it only gets better with Dragapult's stupid self gone.

That said, given how difficult (read: impossible) Blastoise's new Mega was to balance and given how fat both figuratively and literally Venusaur-Mega(-X) is, I intentionally let this be a glass cannon physically, especially since it has loads of recovery tools. So watch out for Pursuit and Sucker Punch mons (and have something else to kill other Bulletproof mons I guess). It's at least not automatically dead weight against offensive teams, however, since it's actually rather bulky on the special side as already noted, not that it really completely resists many common special attackers outside of two of the Tapus and, uh, Regieleki? Shrug.

Pokémon: Mega Blastoise X
Name of the Mega: Mega Blastoise X
Name of the Mega Stone: Blastoisinite X
Type:

Ability: Long Reach
Stats: 79 / 130 (+47) / 130 (+30) / 93 (+8) / 120 (+15) / 78 (630 BST)
Added Moves: Icicle Spear, Ice Ball, Hammer Arm
Weight: 125.5 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Upon Mega Evolving, water from Blastoise's cannons freeze inside them, forming a a formidable ice harpoon that Blastoise is able to shoot out at any moment. With this new weapon, Blastoise is able to attack foes from far away and drag them back to where Blastoise is in order to keep attacking them. Legend has it that the first siting of a Mega Blastoise X was when one harpooned a sail ship, causing it to sink and the crew to go missing, with only one surviving to tell the tale
Competitive Overview (Optional): With a pretty bleh defensive typing, only okay STABs in Liquidation and Ice Punch, and a meh speed tier, Mega Blastoise X should be a threatening but very balanced Shell Smash sweeper. With Long Reach, it can avoid being worn down by Ferrothorn, one of its biggest switchins, and any random Rocky Helmet chip, while the coverage from its STAB + Earthquake or Brick Break (or Hammer Arm if you wanna kill Ferro at the cost of one of your Speed boosts) lets it potentially sweep
:pelipper:
Pokémon: Pelipper
Link: Base Stat Total Change
Stats: 60 | 50 | 100 | 95 | 75 | 60 --> 60 | 50 | 125 (+25) | 85 (-10) | 75 | 60
Justification: Flavor. Stats matches Swellow's now! Higher defense means more tankiness but lower special attack means Scalds and Hurricanes won't deal as much damage. May miss out on some KOs.
Congratulations to The Damned, かたわれ時, and myself for winning!

--

Now, for the next two slates, we'll be tackling some more loose links, where the connection between the Pokemon is not quite as strong as most from the first 8 slates, but there is still a very good argument for a connection and for the sake of having some fun, let's do them!
-
Slate 9
:sm/roggenrola::sm/boldore::sm/gigalith: -> :sm/geodude::sm/graveler::sm/golem::sm/geodude-alola::sm/graveler-alola::sm/golem-alola:
Roggenrola line -> Geodude line
Missing Link
: Alolan Form
- Roggenrola-Alola must have a BST of 280, Boldore-Alola must have 390, and Gigalith-Alola must have 515
- Remember that Regional forms typically do not have drastic stat changes

:sm/dragonite: -> :sm/tyranitar::sm/tyranitar-mega:
Dragonite -> Tyranitar
Missing Link
: Mega Evolution
- The Mega must have a BST of 700
- The Mega must be a primary Dragon-type
- Nobody's broken this rule yet, but remember that Mega Evolutions cannot change the HP stat
- Considering the super high BST, please do your best to keep this balanced

:sm/ledian:->:sm/ariados:
Ledian -> Ariados
Missing Link
: +10 BST
- Ledian must end up with 400 BST
- No stats can be lowered, only raised
- Yeah, this one isn't a loose link, it was just the one Stat Boost/Ability link leftover and there's only 5 loose links, so I put it here

Submissions will close in about 4 days​

Pokémon: Roggenrolla
Link: Regional Form
New Regional Form Name: Roggenrolla-alola
Type: Rock/Fairy
Abilities: Crystal Armor (immune to and absorbs ice moves to raise defense), Tinted Lens, Illusion
Stats: 45/65/75/35/35/25
Added Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Power Gem
Removed Moves: Body Press, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb
Weight: 15 kgs
Flavor/Design: In Alola, the crystals in the roggenrolla line have completely taken over their body, giving them mystical powers.

Pokémon: Boldore
New Regional Form Name: Boldore-alola
Abilities: Crystal Armor (immune to and absorbs ice moves to raise defense), Tinted Lens, Illusion
Stats: 60/95/95/60/50/30
Added Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough
Removed Moves: Body Press, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb
Weight: 90 kgs
Flavor/Design: In Alola, the crystals in the roggenrolla line have completely taken over their body, giving them mystical powers.

Pokémon: Gigalith
New Regional Form Name: Gigalith-alola
Stats: 75/125/120/70/80/35
Weight: 220 kgs

Pokémon: Dragonite
Name of the Mega: Dragonite-Mega
Name of the Mega Stone: Dragonitite
Type: Dragon/Water
Ability: Justified
Stats: 91/154/125/110/110/110
Added Moves: NA
Weight: 220 Kgs
Flavor/Design: Dragonite returns to the water where its prevos came from, but now prepared to conquer the territory. It has grown in confidence in its pursuit of being a champion of goodness and is ready to punish dark attacks.

Pokémon: Ledian
Stats: 55/45/50/55/110/85
Justification: Ledian wants to punch. Its attack stat is very wimpy for that, so it needs all the help it can gt in that department.

Congrats to the (other) winners. Researching Roggenrola has made it clear I could stand to learn even more about geology, so that was fun at least given how these past couple of years months weeks have gone, especially since it's a weirdly cute mon. Huh.

Pokémon: Roggenrola
New Regional Form Name: Roggenrola-Alola
Type:
/

Abilities: Sturdy / Levitate / Water Absorb (hidden ability)
Stats: 055 HP / 070 Atk / 080 Def / 025 SpA / 035 SpD / 015 Spe [base Roggenrola's stats: 055 HP / 075 Atk / 085 Def / 025 SpA / 025 SpD / 015 Spe]
Added Moves: Corrosive Gas, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Surf, Toxic Spikes, Waterfall
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Hyper Beam, Self-Destruct, Solar Beam, Weather Ball
Weight: 39.7 lbs. | 18.0 kg [same as normal Roggenrola's weight]
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "The Roggenrola of Alola are thought to be born from volcanoes, though they oddly seem most at home on beaches and near the water."
Pokémon Moon: "If you see a Roggenrola floating in the air without expelling water, then stay away! Much like Koffing and Weezing, it can expel poisonous gasses to levitate."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "Due to their ability to levitate as well as absorb significant amounts of water, Alolan Roggenrola have been theorized to have come to Alola from over the water or maybe even from underwater volcanoes."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "Despite its lack of a solar energy core and the small cracks in its duller colored body that help it both absorb and vent gasses and liquids, Alolan Roggenrola are just as sturdy as other Roggenrola."

This was the third idea I had for Roggenrola-Alola and its line, but the first idea felt too mundane, and the second idea would have been too extreme in terms of stats moved around to make up for the awful typing I was going to give it--R.I.P. useful Magcargo. So I would like to think this is a happy compromise despite that usually being an oxymoron and this ending up with two immunities to would-be weaknesses, which is another significant change from something that would probably just look like regular Roggenrola but more brown and with purple crystals. This especially since like the second idea I had, this Roggenrola-Alola and its line are still based on the idea of volcanic rocks, just focusing instead on volcanic poison gases and volcanic interaction with water than the innately fiery parts of volcanism.

Competitive Overview: I still know nothing about Little Cup, but I doubt that Kid Nihilego would make much of a splash despite giving that tier | metagame a unique "new" typing. Shrug.

Pokémon: Roggenrola-Alola
Link: Evolution
New Evolution Name: Boldore-Alola
Type:
/

Stats: 070 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 050 SpA / 050 SpD / 020 Spe [base Boldore's stats: 070 HP / 105 Atk / 105 Def / 050 SpA / 040 SpD / 020 Spe]
Added Moves: Aqua Jet
Weight: 224.9 lbs. | 102.0 kg [same as regular Boldore's weight]
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "Despite outwardly looking like Boldore of other regions, Alolan Boldore's purple crystals contain harmful poisonous minerals instead of solar energy."
Pokémon Moon: "It likes to explore beaches as much as it does caves. Despite its potentially frightening appearance, if treated nicely and handled with care, Boldore is an extremely friendly and loyal pokémon."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "People who prey on Boldore of other regions have found a dangerous surprise when trying to take the crystals of Alolan Boldore, especially since ones with the red and sometimes orangeish crystals are the most poisonous."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "This pokémon has an unfortunate habit of resting in the sandy shorelines of beaches to absorb water in a leisurely way, which often results in it being stepped on and poisoning people or pokémon by accident."

Boldore but browner and with purple crystals--unless its shiny, in which case it gets cinnabar red crystals to signify deadliness--continues to depart from regular Boldore by getting access to a decently nice priority move, which is what ultimately saw its Atk getting reduced unlike what I originally intended. It's maybe slightly spikier and/or slightly rounder. Shrug.

Competitive Overview: Like Roggenrola-Alola, I still know nothing about the Not Fully Evolved tier or if that's even a thing, so who knows--not me certainly. I suppose I could see this being a decent tank in lower tiers like PU or something, but it's not like I know much about those tiers either.

Pokémon: Boldore-Alola
New Evolution Name: Gigalith-Alola
Type:
/

Stats: 085 HP / 130 Atk / 125 Def / 060 SpA / 090 SpD / 025 Spe [base Gigalith's stats: 085 HP / 135 Atk / 130 Def / 060 SpA / 080 SpD / 025 Spe]
Added Moves: Moonlight
Weight: 573.2 lbs. | 260.0 kg [same as regular Gigalith]
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "It is normally rather slow, but if it's absorbed enough gas or water and angered enough, it can jet around in short bursts at surprising speed if it sees something it wants to attack."
Pokémon Moon: "In the exact opposite behavior of other Gigalith, Alolan Gigalith seem to be most activate at night. It is still unknown why at present."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "The lack of a large energy core to absorb sunlight may make this version of Gigalith less destructive than others, but in some ways that aids with its compression and makes it even more sturdy and resilient."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "Alola Gigalith in the wild spend almost as much time bathing in moonlight as they do in the water, causing some to speculate that they gain nutrition from moonlight somehow."

And we finally get to bizzaro, poisonous Gigalith, which has the same color and mechanical changes as both Roggenrola-Alola and Boldore-Alola, but now takes it even further by getting an outright non-Rest healing move in the form of Moonlight, (doubly) ironically making it more effective in Sun than regular Gigalith ever would be despite that having Solar Beam. Between Levitate doing away with its quad weakness--if you avoid Mold Breaker mons and I guess Zydog--and it keeping most of its bulk even if its Def is intentionally less due to now shoring up its SpD a bit, I fear that Moonlight could push it over the edge in terms of being obnoxious in at least one tier even if I doubt it would be broken enough to get banned from OU. "...Probably," he says, looking nervously at Corrosive Gas and Moonlight and hazards being all on the same non-Smeargle mon.

Competitive Overview: As the great philosopher Cowboy Bebop once told the world, "Tank!". ...Well, more "wall" really now that it has access to Moonlight in addition to everything else it's gained from its new all defensive abilities to its new moves to the status options it already had. I thankfully resisted the urge to give it Spikes too, though that seems to have let me give into the urge to let it have a couple of Water moves after I realized Water Absorb justified them.

Despite having lesser bulk overall (outside of Sandstorm), this is ironically probably plays better on Sand teams as a support mon than regular Gigalith tends to play as a support mon even when it's actually setting Sand, especially since this Gigalith-Alola does have naturally higher SpD and can also outright either avoid Ground or even absorb Water for its team if it really wants to do so. I could even easily see using Boots on this to bluff Levitate at times despite it neither being weak to Stealth Rock nor lacking healing.

There's not much else to say about it beyond that outside of the fact that I guess it's also a decent revenge killer, at least against frail, Water-weak mons due to having access to Aqua Jet at present. Yay?

Type:
/

Ability: Cloud Nine
Stats: 091 HP / 140 Atk / 105 Def / 114 SpA / 105 SpD / 145 Spe (+00 HP / +06 Atk / +10 Def / +14 SpA / +05 SpD / +65 Spe)
Added Moves: [NONE]
Weight: 476.2 lbs. | 216.0 kg [the same weight as Lugia; base Dragonite's weight: 463.0 lbs | 210.0 kg]
Flavor/Design: I'm not going to do mock Pokédex entries for this one due to a combination of not being sure which Gen it "should" go, being distracted by a sudden & lengthy back-and-forth text conversation I wasn't expecting, and being more than a bit tired. Just picture it as a Dragonite with bigger wings, a bit more bulk, longer claws, and maybe ridiculous lightning-shaped eyebrows and/or spikes on its back down to its tail. Shrug.

I decided to lean more into the speed and anti-rough seas aspect of Dragonite's entries than anything else, though not in the way that I originally intended. Much like the Alolan Roggenrola family, this was my third idea for this mon. I had wanted to do a Dragon/Water one, but Sereg already did that, and I think this is probably more balanced anyway than my initial idea anyway. Well, as much as a 700 BST mon that we're trying not to make Ubers-level can be, which is why I intentionally dumped so much into Speed and kept its arguably mediocre innate typing.

Competitive Overview: This is meant to be an anti-meta mon more than a direct attempt at "let's not repeat Salamence-Mega's mistake"...which is why I just dropped that Atk boost a bit and dumped even more into SpA only just now. If I did well enough, then this Dragonite-Mega might get to happily sit between the brokenness of Salamence-Mega and even Metagross-Mega due to its lack of a damage-boosting ability and the basically never-used limbo of Garchomp-Mega and Tyranitar-Mega, though again, it's largely a meta-call even with the amount of Speed it got.

Speaking of which, it got that much Speed almost solely because, besides flavor, it needed at least 137 Speed to punch Barraskewda in its stupid face even outside of rain, and then I remembered that Dragapult's even dumber face has 142 Speed. So here were are. I figure Cloud Nine made the most sense to screw over Rain teams, especially since it's supposedly Kingdra's rival from forever ago and since Water Absorb doesn't stop Ice from murdering it, in addition to Sand teams as well as the far rarer Sun teams and even Hail (read: mostly Aurora Veil) teams. That's honestly about it, though I do worry about its Speed alone being enough to push it over the edge, especially when Multiscale is a hell of a drug for set-up before becoming Mega.

Stats: 055 HP / 035 Atk / 050 Def / 055 SpA / 120 SpD (+10) / 085 Spe
Justification: Might as well dump the meager stat gain into the one thing that Ledian can pretend to do "well" despite the fact that much like Dustox and Beautifly before it, both it and Ariados are doomed without (much) greater stat change. (Gods, that Atk stat with the already weak Iron Fist and no STAB on any of the moves boosted by Iron Fist is such an insult.)

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
:ledian: = :ariados:
Stats: 55 HP / 35 Atk / 50 Def / 55 SpA / 110 SpD / 95 Spe (+10) | 400 BST
Justification: 95 Speed is impressive by PU / ZU standards, so Ledian being able to set up Light Screen and Reflect while equipping Heavy-Duty Boots if lower tiers under UU in NatDex become a thing.

… Truth be told Ledian, Ariados, Beautifly and Dustox are pretty unsalvagable so it’s quite a struggling excercice. But we tried.

:roggenrola: / :boldore: / :gigalith: + :unknown: / :unknown: / :unknown:
:geodude: / :graveler: / :golem: + :geodude-alola: / :graveler-alola: / :golem-alola:
Based off ice crystals.

Type: Rock/Ice
Abilities: Mirror Armor / Snow Cloak | Refrigerate
Stats: 45 HP / 65 Atk / 25 Def / 35 SpA / 35 SpD / 75 Speed | 280 BST
Added Moves: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Icicle Crash, Blizzard, Iceberg Crash*, Power Gem, Hail, Triple Axel, Ice Shard, Accelerock, Aurora Veil
Iceberg Crash: 130 Base Power, 90% Accuracy, Physical, 10 / 16 PP. User loses 50% of max HP if it misses their target.
Removed Moves: Body Press, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Harden, Iron Defense, Mud Slap
Weight: 10 kgs
Flavor/Design: In Alola, Roggenrola‘s crystals become bluer and more fragile, and their body become rounder and whitered.

New Regional Form Name: Boldore-Alola
Stats: 60 HP / 95 Atk / 40 Def / 35 SpA / 40 SpD / 105 Speed | 390 BST
Added Moves: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Icicle Crash, Blizzard, Iceberg Crash*, Hail, Triple Axel, Ice Shard, Accelerock, Aurora Veil
Iceberg Crash: 130 Base Power, 90% Accuracy, Physical, 10 / 16 PP. User loses 50% of max HP if it misses their target.
Removed Moves: Body Press, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Harden, Iron Defense, Mud Slap
Weight: 91 kgs
Flavor/Design: Boldore, in addition to be rounder and whiter in color, have more ice crystals on the legs than on the back.

New Regional Form Name: Gigalith-Alola
Abilities: Mirror Armor / Snow Warning | Refrigerate
Stats: 75 HP / 115 Atk / 70 Def / 60 SpA / 75 SpD / 120 Speed | 515 BST
Added Moves: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Icicle Crash, Blizzard, Iceberg Crash*, Hail, Triple Axel, Ice Shard, Accelerock, Aurora Veil
Weight: 192.2 kgs
Flavor/Design: Gigalith is shaped like a quadruped snow animal, with small but numerous blue crystals that can be fired like missiles.
Justification: Rock / Ice is a horrid defensive Typing, with two double-weaknesses in the form of Steel and Fighting. Alolan Gigalith focus on the offensive side of things, with fast Aurora Veil or Stealth Rocks support (or even both!) and dual priority in Accelerock and Ice Shard. Naturally fast, but lacks boosting moves except Rock Polish, which means it can also be used for revenge killing.

Last edited:
40 hours or so until voting starts

:sm/roggenrola::sm/boldore::sm/gigalith:
New Regional Form Name: Roggenrola-Alola (Alolanrola)
Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Flower Veil / Bask
Stats: 55 / 75 / 75 / 25 / 35 / 15 (280 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Solar Beam
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Lock-On, Magnitude, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm
Weight: 12 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Legend has it that the Alolan variant of Roggenrolas first sprang up when a trainer released a few their Roggenrolas into the Melemele Meadow. While a few went to live in the nearby Seaward Cave, most stayed in the meadow, soaking up the sun and frolicking in the flowers, just because of how nice it felt. Eventually, after staying in the Sun for so long combined with getting bits of flower and seeds all over them, flowers began to grow on the Roggenrolas, allowing them to enjoy the sun even more, though some trainers note that their Alolan Roggenrolas are often in discomfort due to the flowers.
Competitive Overview (Optional): Stupid low special bulk and weakness to Fighting plus being severely outclassed by Onix means that Roggenrola-A has no place in LC

Type:

Stats: 70 / 100 / 100 / 50 / 50 / 20 (390 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, Rototiller, Synthesis
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Lock-On, Magnitude, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm
Weight: 80 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): The bodies of Alolan Boldores are even more overrun with flowers and greenery than Roggenrolas, but Boldores are much more used to this and use it to their advantage, allowing them to soak up the sun's rays more efficiently and create a little ecosystem on their bodies, with Cutieflies commonly pollinating their flowers and Oricorio's getting nectar from them
Competitive Overview (Optional): Probably not very good in NFE but I wouldn't really know

Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Cultivate (Grass-type -ate) / Bask
Stats: 85 / 125 / 125 / 60 / 95 / 25 (515 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Rototiller, Synthesis, Strength Sap, Camouflage, Pollen Puff, Double-Edge
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Lock-On, Magnitude, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Throat Chop
Weight: 200 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Alolan Gigaliths are highly important figures in the Melemele Meadow ecosystem as they can essentially act as a habitat for Bug and Grass Pokémon by themselves, thanks to their large size, large amount of flowers that sprout berries, and friendly demeanors. Seeing this and seeing how rapid industrialization is effecting local Bug and Grass Pokémon populations in other parts of Alola, Aether Paradise scientists have started using Alolan Gigaliths as mini-habitats for displaced Pokémon, until they can be relocated to another habitat. The flowers on Gigalith's body change depending on where they are; Yellow in Melemele Meadow, Red in Ula'ula, Lavendar in Poni, Pink at the Royale Avenue garden, and white anywhere else.
Competitive Overview (Optional): I took the fact that Gigalith already learns Solar Beam for some reason and ran with it. Anyway, with Cultivate and good 125 Attack, Gigalith has monstrous power behind its Returns and Double-Edges, combined with coverage in STAB Stone Edge, Earthquake, and Superpower to cover for meh offensive coverage. Plus, with its good 85/125/95 bulk and Strength Sap and an okay defensive typing, Gigalith can act as a pretty decent physical wall.

:sm/dragonite:
Name of the Mega: Mega Dragonite
Type:

Ability: Pressure
Stats: 91 / 144 (+10) / 125 (+30) / 125 (+25) / 135 (+35) / 80 (700 BST)
Added Moves: Heavy Slam, Liquidation, Sheer Cold, Hyper Voice, Flip Turn, Scary Face
Weight: 840 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Once upon a time, a a legendary Dragonite roamed the Seveii Islands in the Kanto Region. Local elders say that this Dragonite was almost nothing like your typical powerful, but cute Dragonite. This Dragonite was absolutely gigantic, rivaling Gigantamax forms in height and some Ultra Beasts in weight, had much darker skin than normal, glowing yellow eyes that shined brighter than a lighthouse, and a booming voice who's sonic waves could cause an earthquake. It was so large, some say, that a deep fog would precede its presence. While no reported incidents took place while the monster roamed the islands, locals were absolutely terrified of it, falling dead silent every time that heard it coming. The last reported sighting took place about 25 years ago, with the last sighting before that being over 50 years before that.
In the present day, scientists created a Mega Stone for Dragonites in order to try and replicate the power of this legendary giant Dragonite of old. After many years of trial and error, the scientists finally created something that can strike fear into the hearts of trainers facing it down. However, the elders of the Seveii Islands note that this manmade Mega Dragonite is nowhere near as terrifying as the legendary giant Dragonite of old.
Competitive Overview (Optional): This thing is FAT, with great 91/125/135 bulk and a bunch of utility moves in Roost, Flip Turn, Haze, Roar, Dragon Tail, Body Press, Thunder Wave, Defog, and Heal Bell, made even better with Pressure sapping away the opponent's PP. With its fatness and pretty-good-for-a-Mega 144 Attack, it can also attempt to sweep teams by setting up multiple Dragon Dances. However, it has a bad Stealth Rock weakness and its slow and pretty weak without a DDance, plus it has to rely on Roost a lot since it lacks Leftovers, so you have to be careful using it.

:sm/ledian:
Stats: 55 / 35 / 55 / 65 (+10) / 110 / 85 (400 BST)
Justification: i'll never forgive game freak for making this thing so bad

:dp/dragonite:
Pokémon Name: Mega Dragonite @ Dragonitite
Type:

Ability: Berserk
Weight: 335.0 kg | 738.5 lbs
Height: 5.8 m | 19'00"
Stats: 91 / 134 / 115 (+20) / 144 (+44) / 115 (+15) / 101 (+21) (700 BST)
Added Moves:
Play Rough
Moon Blast, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss
Concept: With this mega evolution, Dragonite reverts back to the mystical serpent-like appearance of Dratini and Dragonair. It also becomes a much stronger special attacker and gains the Fairy-typing. Competitively, it'd be a great special wall breaker as it already has amazing special coverage with BoltBeam, Flamethrower, etc. Its only way to boost its special attack is through Berserk, which means that it would have to lose hp to be able to setup. What helps with this is that it has good bulk and could recover hp with Roost after gaining a Berserk boost. Berserk also gives it the potential to run mixed wall breaking sets.

Voting has started!
Voting will follow a weighted-points system, where you vote for up to 3 submissions in each category. Each sub you vote for earns a certain number of points depending on their position. The submission with the most points wins that category. You can vote yourself, but never as your most preferred option

Example -
If you vote for 3 things -
Ledian: Most preferred option (gets 3 points), Second most preferred option (gets 2 points), 3rd most preferred option (gets 1 point)

If you vote for 2 things -
Ledian: Most preferred option (gets 2 points), Second most preferred option (gets 1 points)

If you vote for 1 thing -
Ledian: Most preferred option (gets 1 point)

Voting Options
Stats: 45/65/75/35/35/25
Added Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Power Gem
Removed Moves: Body Press, Gravity, Heavy Slam, Sand Tomb
Weight: 15 kgs

New Regional Form Name: Boldore-alola
Stats: 60/95/95/60/50/30
Weight: 90 kgs

New Regional Form Name: Gigalith-alola
Stats: 75/125/120/70/80/35
Weight: 220 kgs

Type:
/

Stats: 055 HP / 070 Atk / 080 Def / 025 SpA / 035 SpD / 015 Spe [base Roggenrola's stats: 055 HP / 075 Atk / 085 Def / 025 SpA / 025 SpD / 015 Spe]
Added Moves: Corrosive Gas, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Surf, Toxic Spikes, Waterfall
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Explosion, Flash Cannon, Hyper Beam, Self-Destruct, Solar Beam, Weather Ball
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "The Roggenrola of Alola are thought to be born from volcanoes, though they oddly seem most at home on beaches and near the water."
Pokémon Moon: "If you see a Roggenrola floating in the air without expelling water, then stay away! Much like Koffing and Weezing, it can expel poisonous gasses to levitate."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "Due to their ability to levitate as well as absorb significant amounts of water, Alolan Roggenrola have been theorized to have come to Alola from over the water or maybe even from underwater volcanoes."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "Despite its lack of a solar energy core and the small cracks in its duller colored body that help it both absorb and vent gasses and liquids, Alolan Roggenrola are just as sturdy as other Roggenrola."

This was the third idea I had for Roggenrola-Alola and its line, but the first idea felt too mundane, and the second idea would have been too extreme in terms of stats moved around to make up for the awful typing I was going to give it--R.I.P. useful Magcargo. So I would like to think this is a happy compromise despite that usually being an oxymoron and this ending up with two immunities to would-be weaknesses, which is another significant change from something that would probably just look like regular Roggenrola but more brown and with purple crystals. This especially since like the second idea I had, this Roggenrola-Alola and its line are still based on the idea of volcanic rocks, just focusing instead on volcanic poison gases and volcanic interaction with water than the innately fiery parts of volcanism.

Competitive Overview: I still know nothing about Little Cup, but I doubt that Kid Nihilego would make much of a splash despite giving that tier | metagame a unique "new" typing. Shrug.

Type:
/

Stats: 070 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 050 SpA / 050 SpD / 020 Spe [base Boldore's stats: 070 HP / 105 Atk / 105 Def / 050 SpA / 040 SpD / 020 Spe]
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "Despite outwardly looking like Boldore of other regions, Alolan Boldore's purple crystals contain harmful poisonous minerals instead of solar energy."
Pokémon Moon: "It likes to explore beaches as much as it does caves. Despite its potentially frightening appearance, if treated nicely and handled with care, Boldore is an extremely friendly and loyal pokémon."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "People who prey on Boldore of other regions have found a dangerous surprise when trying to take the crystals of Alolan Boldore, especially since ones with the red and sometimes orangeish crystals are the most poisonous."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "This pokémon has an unfortunate habit of resting in the sandy shorelines of beaches to absorb water in a leisurely way, which often results in it being stepped on and poisoning people or pokémon by accident."

Boldore but browner and with purple crystals--unless its shiny, in which case it gets cinnabar red crystals to signify deadliness--continues to depart from regular Boldore by getting access to a decently nice priority move, which is what ultimately saw its Atk getting reduced unlike what I originally intended. It's maybe slightly spikier and/or slightly rounder. Shrug.

Competitive Overview: Like Roggenrola-Alola, I still know nothing about the Not Fully Evolved tier or if that's even a thing, so who knows--not me certainly. I suppose I could see this being a decent tank in lower tiers like PU or something, but it's not like I know much about those tiers either.

Type:
/

Stats: 085 HP / 130 Atk / 125 Def / 060 SpA / 090 SpD / 025 Spe [base Gigalith's stats: 085 HP / 135 Atk / 130 Def / 060 SpA / 080 SpD / 025 Spe]
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "It is normally rather slow, but if it's absorbed enough gas or water and angered enough, it can jet around in short bursts at surprising speed if it sees something it wants to attack."
Pokémon Moon: "In the exact opposite behavior of other Gigalith, Alolan Gigalith seem to be most activate at night. It is still unknown why at present."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "The lack of a large energy core to absorb sunlight may make this version of Gigalith less destructive than others, but in some ways that aids with its compression and makes it even more sturdy and resilient."
Pokemon Ultra Moon: "Alola Gigalith in the wild spend almost as much time bathing in moonlight as they do in the water, causing some to speculate that they gain nutrition from moonlight somehow."

And we finally get to bizzaro, poisonous Gigalith, which has the same color and mechanical changes as both Roggenrola-Alola and Boldore-Alola, but now takes it even further by getting an outright non-Rest healing move in the form of Moonlight, (doubly) ironically making it more effective in Sun than regular Gigalith ever would be despite that having Solar Beam. Between Levitate doing away with its quad weakness--if you avoid Mold Breaker mons and I guess Zydog--and it keeping most of its bulk even if its Def is intentionally less due to now shoring up its SpD a bit, I fear that Moonlight could push it over the edge in terms of being obnoxious in at least one tier even if I doubt it would be broken enough to get banned from OU. "...Probably," he says, looking nervously at Corrosive Gas and Moonlight and hazards being all on the same non-Smeargle mon.

Competitive Overview: As the great philosopher Cowboy Bebop once told the world, "Tank!". ...Well, more "wall" really now that it has access to Moonlight in addition to everything else it's gained from its new all defensive abilities to its new moves to the status options it already had. I thankfully resisted the urge to give it Spikes too, though that seems to have let me give into the urge to let it have a couple of Water moves after I realized Water Absorb justified them.

Despite having lesser bulk overall (outside of Sandstorm), this is ironically probably plays better on Sand teams as a support mon than regular Gigalith tends to play as a support mon even when it's actually setting Sand, especially since this Gigalith-Alola does have naturally higher SpD and can also outright either avoid Ground or even absorb Water for its team if it really wants to do so. I could even easily see using Boots on this to bluff Levitate at times despite it neither being weak to Stealth Rock nor lacking healing.

There's not much else to say about it beyond that outside of the fact that I guess it's also a decent revenge killer, at least against frail, Water-weak mons due to having access to Aqua Jet at present. Yay?
:roggenrola: / :boldore: / :gigalith: + :unknown: / :unknown: / :unknown:
:geodude: / :graveler: / :golem: + :geodude-alola: / :graveler-alola: / :golem-alola:
Based off ice crystals.

Stats: 45 HP / 65 Atk / 25 Def / 35 SpA / 35 SpD / 75 Speed | 280 BST
Added Moves: Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Icicle Crash, Blizzard, Iceberg Crash*, Power Gem, Hail, Triple Axel, Ice Shard, Accelerock, Aurora Veil
Weight: 10 kgs
Flavor/Design: In Alola, Roggenrola‘s crystals become bluer and more fragile, and their body become rounder and whitered.

Stats: 60 HP / 95 Atk / 40 Def / 35 SpA / 40 SpD / 105 Speed | 390 BST
Weight: 91 kgs
Flavor/Design: Boldore, in addition to be rounder and whiter in color, have more ice crystals on the legs than on the back.

Abilities: Mirror Armor / Snow Warning | Refrigerate
Stats: 75 HP / 115 Atk / 70 Def / 60 SpA / 75 SpD / 120 Speed | 515 BST
Weight: 192.2 kgs
Flavor/Design: Gigalith is shaped like a quadruped snow animal, with small but numerous blue crystals that can be fired like missiles.
Justification: Rock / Ice is a horrid defensive Typing, with two double-weaknesses in the form of Steel and Fighting. Alolan Gigalith focus on the offensive side of things, with fast Aurora Veil or Stealth Rocks support (or even both!) and dual priority in Accelerock and Ice Shard. Naturally fast, but lacks boosting moves except Rock Polish, which means it can also be used for revenge killing.
:sm/roggenrola::sm/boldore::sm/gigalith:
New Regional Form Name: Roggenrola-Alola (Alolanrola)
Type:

Stats: 55 / 75 / 75 / 25 / 35 / 15 (280 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Solar Beam
Weight: 12 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Legend has it that the Alolan variant of Roggenrolas first sprang up when a trainer released a few their Roggenrolas into the Melemele Meadow. While a few went to live in the nearby Seaward Cave, most stayed in the meadow, soaking up the sun and frolicking in the flowers, just because of how nice it felt. Eventually, after staying in the Sun for so long combined with getting bits of flower and seeds all over them, flowers began to grow on the Roggenrolas, allowing them to enjoy the sun even more, though some trainers note that their Alolan Roggenrolas are often in discomfort due to the flowers.
Competitive Overview (Optional): Stupid low special bulk and weakness to Fighting plus being severely outclassed by Onix means that Roggenrola-A has no place in LC

Type:

Stats: 70 / 100 / 100 / 50 / 50 / 20 (390 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, Rototiller, Synthesis
Weight: 80 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): The bodies of Alolan Boldores are even more overrun with flowers and greenery than Roggenrolas, but Boldores are much more used to this and use it to their advantage, allowing them to soak up the sun's rays more efficiently and create a little ecosystem on their bodies, with Cutieflies commonly pollinating their flowers and Oricorio's getting nectar from them
Competitive Overview (Optional): Probably not very good in NFE but I wouldn't really know

Type:

Abilities: Sturdy / Cultivate (Grass-type -ate) / Bask
Stats: 85 / 125 / 125 / 60 / 95 / 25 (515 BST)
Added Moves: Grassy Terrain, Sunny Day, Worry Seed, Solar Blade, Petal Blizzard, Bullet Seed, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Rototiller, Synthesis, Strength Sap, Camouflage, Pollen Puff, Double-Edge
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Lock-On, Magnitude, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm, Throat Chop
Weight: 200 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Alolan Gigaliths are highly important figures in the Melemele Meadow ecosystem as they can essentially act as a habitat for Bug and Grass Pokémon by themselves, thanks to their large size, large amount of flowers that sprout berries, and friendly demeanors. Seeing this and seeing how rapid industrialization is effecting local Bug and Grass Pokémon populations in other parts of Alola, Aether Paradise scientists have started using Alolan Gigaliths as mini-habitats for displaced Pokémon, until they can be relocated to another habitat. The flowers on Gigalith's body change depending on where they are; Yellow in Melemele Meadow, Red in Ula'ula, Lavendar in Poni, Pink at the Royale Avenue garden, and white anywhere else.
Competitive Overview (Optional): I took the fact that Gigalith already learns Solar Beam for some reason and ran with it. Anyway, with Cultivate and good 125 Attack, Gigalith has monstrous power behind its Returns and Double-Edges, combined with coverage in STAB Stone Edge, Earthquake, and Superpower to cover for meh offensive coverage. Plus, with its good 85/125/95 bulk and Strength Sap and an okay defensive typing, Gigalith can act as a pretty decent physical wall.
Type: Dragon/Water
Ability: Justified
Stats: 91/154/125/110/110/110
Added Moves: NA
Weight: 220 Kgs
Flavor/Design: Dragonite returns to the water where its prevos came from, but now prepared to conquer the territory. It has grown in confidence in its pursuit of being a champion of goodness and is ready to punish dark attacks.

Type:
/

Ability: Cloud Nine
Stats: 091 HP / 140 Atk / 105 Def / 114 SpA / 105 SpD / 145 Spe (+00 HP / +06 Atk / +10 Def / +14 SpA / +05 SpD / +65 Spe)
Added Moves: [NONE]
Weight: 476.2 lbs. | 216.0 kg [the same weight as Lugia; base Dragonite's weight: 463.0 lbs | 210.0 kg]
Flavor/Design: I'm not going to do mock Pokédex entries for this one due to a combination of not being sure which Gen it "should" go, being distracted by a sudden & lengthy back-and-forth text conversation I wasn't expecting, and being more than a bit tired. Just picture it as a Dragonite with bigger wings, a bit more bulk, longer claws, and maybe ridiculous lightning-shaped eyebrows and/or spikes on its back down to its tail. Shrug.

I decided to lean more into the speed and anti-rough seas aspect of Dragonite's entries than anything else, though not in the way that I originally intended. Much like the Alolan Roggenrola family, this was my third idea for this mon. I had wanted to do a Dragon/Water one, but Sereg already did that, and I think this is probably more balanced anyway than my initial idea anyway. Well, as much as a 700 BST mon that we're trying not to make Ubers-level can be, which is why I intentionally dumped so much into Speed and kept its arguably mediocre innate typing.

Competitive Overview: This is meant to be an anti-meta mon more than a direct attempt at "let's not repeat Salamence-Mega's mistake"...which is why I just dropped that Atk boost a bit and dumped even more into SpA only just now. If I did well enough, then this Dragonite-Mega might get to happily sit between the brokenness of Salamence-Mega and even Metagross-Mega due to its lack of a damage-boosting ability and the basically never-used limbo of Garchomp-Mega and Tyranitar-Mega, though again, it's largely a meta-call even with the amount of Speed it got.

Speaking of which, it got that much Speed almost solely because, besides flavor, it needed at least 137 Speed to punch Barraskewda in its stupid face even outside of rain, and then I remembered that Dragapult's even dumber face has 142 Speed. So here were are. I figure Cloud Nine made the most sense to screw over Rain teams, especially since it's supposedly Kingdra's rival from forever ago and since Water Absorb doesn't stop Ice from murdering it, in addition to Sand teams as well as the far rarer Sun teams and even Hail (read: mostly Aurora Veil) teams. That's honestly about it, though I do worry about its Speed alone being enough to push it over the edge, especially when Multiscale is a hell of a drug for set-up before becoming Mega.
:sm/dragonite:
Name of the Mega: Mega Dragonite
Type:

Ability: Pressure
Stats: 91 / 144 (+10) / 125 (+30) / 125 (+25) / 135 (+35) / 80 (700 BST)
Added Moves: Heavy Slam, Liquidation, Sheer Cold, Hyper Voice, Flip Turn, Scary Face
Weight: 840 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Once upon a time, a a legendary Dragonite roamed the Seveii Islands in the Kanto Region. Local elders say that this Dragonite was almost nothing like your typical powerful, but cute Dragonite. This Dragonite was absolutely gigantic, rivaling Gigantamax forms in height and some Ultra Beasts in weight, had much darker skin than normal, glowing yellow eyes that shined brighter than a lighthouse, and a booming voice who's sonic waves could cause an earthquake. It was so large, some say, that a deep fog would precede its presence. While no reported incidents took place while the monster roamed the islands, locals were absolutely terrified of it, falling dead silent every time that heard it coming. The last reported sighting took place about 25 years ago, with the last sighting before that being over 50 years before that.
In the present day, scientists created a Mega Stone for Dragonites in order to try and replicate the power of this legendary giant Dragonite of old. After many years of trial and error, the scientists finally created something that can strike fear into the hearts of trainers facing it down. However, the elders of the Seveii Islands note that this manmade Mega Dragonite is nowhere near as terrifying as the legendary giant Dragonite of old.
Competitive Overview (Optional): This thing is FAT, with great 91/125/135 bulk and a bunch of utility moves in Roost, Flip Turn, Haze, Roar, Dragon Tail, Body Press, Thunder Wave, Defog, and Heal Bell, made even better with Pressure sapping away the opponent's PP. With its fatness and pretty-good-for-a-Mega 144 Attack, it can also attempt to sweep teams by setting up multiple Dragon Dances. However, it has a bad Stealth Rock weakness and its slow and pretty weak without a DDance, plus it has to rely on Roost a lot since it lacks Leftovers, so you have to be careful using it.
Type:

Added Moves:
Play Rough

Concept: With this mega evolution, Dragonite reverts back to the mystical serpent-like appearance of Dratini and Dragonair. It also becomes a much stronger special attacker and gains the Fairy-typing. Competitively, it'd be a great special wall breaker as it already has amazing special coverage with BoltBeam, Flamethrower, etc. Its only way to boost its special attack is through Berserk, which means that it would have to lose hp to be able to setup. What helps with this is that it has good bulk and could recover hp with Roost after gaining a Berserk boost. Berserk also gives it the potential to run mixed wall breaking sets.
Stats: 55/45/50/55/110/85
Justification: Ledian wants to punch. Its attack stat is very wimpy for that, so it needs all the help it can gt in that department.

Stats: 055 HP / 035 Atk / 050 Def / 055 SpA / 120 SpD (+10) / 085 Spe
Justification: Might as well dump the meager stat gain into the one thing that Ledian can pretend to do "well" despite the fact that much like Dustox and Beautifly before it, both it and Ariados are doomed without (much) greater stat change. (Gods, that Atk stat with the already weak Iron Fist and no STAB on any of the moves boosted by Iron Fist is such an insult.)
Justification: 95 Speed is impressive by PU / ZU standards, so Ledian being able to set up Light Screen and Reflect while equipping Heavy-Duty Boots if lower tiers under UU in NatDex become a thing.
:sm/ledian:
Stats: 55 / 35 / 55 / 65 (+10) / 110 / 85 (400 BST)
Justification: i'll never forgive game freak for making this thing so bad

Voting will last a couple days

Roggenrolla-alola line: Samtendo09, The Damned, Yoshiblaze

Dragonite-mega: Josjet, Yoshiblaze, The Damned

Ledian: The Damned, Samtendo09, Yoshiblaze

EDIT: Also, Ledian really needs an actual evo with Bug/Fighting type and a signature bug-type punching move, just BTW. I know it's not in the scope of this project but as everyone else was moaning about how bad it is, I thought I would agree.

:gigalith: Alolan Roggenrola Line: The Damned, Yoshiblaze, Sereg
:Dragonite: Mega Dragonite: Sereg, JosJet, The Damned
:Ledian: Ledian Buff: Samtendo09, Yoshiblaze, Sereg

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Roggenrolla-alola line: Samtendo09, The Damned, Yoshiblaze

Dragonite-mega: Josjet, Yoshiblaze, The Damned

Ledian: The Damned, Samtendo09, Yoshiblaze

EDIT: Also, Ledian really needs an actual evo with Bug/Fighting type and a signature bug-type punching move, just BTW. I know it's not in the scope of this project but as everyone else was moaning about how bad it is, I thought I would agree.
:blobthinking: Thonking :blobthinking:

Jokes aside, I do believe this is how everyone feels. A signature Bug-type punching move, though, sounds neat, never thought of that!

Maybe an actual evo can be given to Ledian (and their counterpart Ariados) in the upcoming Forging Links as buff slates for pre-existing counterparts can be a thing, but I’m not a council member so take it a grain of salt.

:gigalith: Samtendo09, Yoshiblaze, Gravity Monkey
:dragonite: JosJet, Sereg, The Damned
:ledian: The Damned, Samtendo09, Sereg

Voting will end later today cuz I'm going on vacation for awhile soon, so I wanna start the next slate before I go and we've already gotten a ton of votes (thank you all for that, btw!)

Roggenrola: The Damned, Yoshiblaze, Samtendo09
Dragonite: JosJet, Yoshiblaze, Sereg
Ledian: Samtendo09, The Damned, Yoshiblaze

Voting is over!

Roggenrola
The Damned - 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 2 = 15

Samtendo09 - 2 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 3 = 12
Yoshiblaze - 1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 12
Sereg - 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
Gravity Monkey - 1 = 1 (who didn't make one oop)

Dragonite
JosJet - 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 17

The Damned - 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6
Sereg - 1 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 11
Yoshiblaze - 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 8

Ledian
Samtendo09 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 16

Sereg - 1 + 1 + 1 = 3
The Damned - 3 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 12
Yoshiblaze - 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 6

Winners

Type:
/

Type:
/

Type:
/

Type:

Added Moves:
Play Rough
Congratulations to The Damned, JosJet, and Samtendo09 for winning!

Now for the second to last non-flavor slate!

-

-
Slate 10
:sm/trubbish::sm/garbodor: -> :sm/grimer::sm/muk::sm/grimer-alola::sm/muk-alola::sm/koffing::sm/weezing::sm/weezing-galar:
Trubbish line -> Grimer line OR Koffing line
Missing Link
: Alolan Form OR Galar Form
- Trubbish can be considered a loose counterpart to either Grimer or Koffing due to their themes of pollution. Since these two Pokémon went in different directions, you have 2 options for how you want to link the Trubbish line to them

If you link it to Grimer:
- Trubbish-Alola must have a BST of 329, Garbodor-Alola must have a BST of 474

If you link it to Koffing:
- Garbodor-Galar must have a BST of 474. Trubbish DOES NOT get a Galarian form

:sm/zoroark: -> :sm/lucario::sm/lucario-mega:
Zoroark -> Lucario
Missing Link
: Mega Evolution
- The Mega must have a BST of 610
- The Mega must be a primary Dark-type
- Nobody's broken this rule yet, but remember that Mega Evolutions cannot change the HP stat

:sm/sudowoodo: -> :sm/mr. mime::sm/mr. mime-galar::sm/mr. rime:
Sudowoodo -> Mr. Mime
Missing Link
: Galarian Form and Regional Evolution
- Sudowoodo-Galar must have 410 BST
- Sudowoodo-Galar's evolution must have either 470 BST (to match Mr. Rime +60 stat boost) or 520 BST (to match Mr. Rime's BST)
- Regional Evolutions use the "Evolutions" template

Submissions will close in about 4 days (might be longer depending on my wifi situation on vacation, however)​

Pokémon: Garbodor
New Regional Form Name: Garbodor-Galar
Type: Poison/Steel
Abilities: Stench/Sturdy/Iron Barbs
Stats: 70/105/92/50/92/65
Added Moves: Body Press, Flash Cannon, Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Metal Sound
Removed Moves: Psychic, Screech, Solar Beam, Stomping Tantrum, Thunderbolt
Weight: 115 Kgs
Flavor/Design: In Galar, Garbodor pick up bits of scrap metal from the factories and stick them into their bodies. They also carry around garbage can lids as shields.

Pokémon: Lucario
Link: Mega-Evolution
Name of the Mega: Mega Lucario
Name of the Mega Stone: Lucarionite
Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Trace
Stats: 60/115/80/140/80/135
Added Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough
Weight: 83 Kgs
Flavor/Design: Zoroark now wears a mask and has a longer tail. It is now even more of a kitsune actor.

Pokémon: Sudowoodo
New Regional Form Name: Sudowoodo-Galar
Type: Rock/Steel
Abilities: Sturdy/Rock Head/Lightning Rod
Stats: 60/90/125/40/75/20
Added Moves: Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt
Removed Moves: Bulldoze, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Weight: 45 KGs
Flavor/Design: In Galar, Sudowoodo plate themselves with steel and act as telephone poles.

Pokémon: Sudowoodo-Galar
Link: Regional Evolution
New Evolution Name: Fauxrestree
Type: Psychic/Steel
Abilities: Sturdy/Analytic/Lightning Rod
Stats: 80/110/135/80/85/30
Added Moves: Future Sight, Hypnosis, Lightning Bolt, Psychic, Psychic Terrain, Spark
Weight: 70 Kgs
Flavor/Design: Fauxrestree now has completed its metamorphosis into a communication tower, protecting from lightning and aiding communication.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:trubbish::garbodor:
Pokémon: Trubbish
New Regional Form Name: Trubbish-Alola
Type:

Abilities: Solid Rock / Weak Armor / Regenerator
Stats: 50 / 60 (+10) / 72 (+10) / 40 / 52 (-10) / 55 (-10) (BST: 329)
Added Moves: Stealth Rock, Rock Throw, Rock Blast, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Scorching Sands, Mud-Slap, Swords Dance, Aggregation (Pain Split clone. Also removes hazards on your side of the field.)
Removed Moves: Poison Gas, Acid Spray, Belch, Gunk Shot, Giga Drain, Seed Bomb, Venom Drench, Venoshock, Corrosive Gas, Autotomize, Haze, Toxic Spikes
Weight: 62 kg

New Regional Form Name: Garbodor-Alola
Type:

Abilities: Solid Rock / Weak Armor / Regenerator
Stats: 80 / 105 (+10) / 112 (+30) / 50 (-10) / 62 (-20) / 65 (-10) (BST: 474)
Added Moves: Same as before + Earthquake, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, Knock Off
Removed Moves: Same as before + Cross Poison, Psychic, Solar Beam, Thunderbolt
Weight: 214.6 kg
Flavor/Design: Made of a bunch of rock layers ala Crustle.
Competitive Overview: Ground type with Regen. Can do a bunch of cool types aka set 2 types of hazards as well as removing them.
:zoroark:
Pokémon: Zoroark
Link: Mega-Evolution
Mega Evolution Name: Mega Zoroark
Mega Stone Name: Zoroarkite
Type:

Abilities: Mimicry
Stats: 60 / 115 (+10) / 70 (+10) / 140 (+20) / 100 (+40) / 125 (+20) (BST: 610)
Added Moves: Shadow Sneak, Terrain Pulse
Weight: 85 kg
Flavor/Design: Becomes white with cool red patterns.
Competitive Overview: Grants an edge to set-up Zoroark with slightly better stats across the board, including a much more interesting speed tier. Its ability transforms would be checks like Tapu Koko and Fini into set up fodder. Its still frail as fuck though and still relies heavily on surprise factor from Illusion to get any job done.

Congratulations to JosJet and Samtendo09 for (also) winning last slate.

Well...this week has sucked overall, and my sleep has been screwed up even more than usual to the point that I manage to miss voting on the last Mega Revolution slate and going to have to pass on both the Hoenn Gaiden tours, which is...annoying. Still I at least managed to finally finish this just now though, after languishing over it for the past couple of days. Yay.

...Too bad looking up stuff about coal reminded me about that terrible Aberfan disaster and the even more infuriating aftermath of it. [/decidedly not yay]

New Regional Form Name: Garbodor-Galar
Type:
/

Abilities: Stench / Flash Fire / Aftermath (hidden ability)
Stats: 075 HP / 095 Atk / 075 Def / 055 SpA / 075 Def / 099 Spe [regular Garbodor's stats: 080 HP / 095 Atk / 082 Def / 060 SpA / 082 Def / 075 Spe = 474 BST]
Added Moves: Earthquake, Earth Power, Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heat Crash, High Horsepower, Morning Sun, Scorching Sands, Stealth Rock, Thunder Punch {+13}
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain, Infestation, Metal Claw, Payback, Psychic, Rain Dance, Seed Bomb, Spite, Thunderbolt, Venom Drench, Venoshock {-13}
Weight: 322.6 lbs | 146.3 kg {regular Garbodor's weight: 236.6 lbs | 107.3 kg; Carkol's weight: 172.0 lbs. | 78.0 kg}
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sword: "Gray and ashy in color and texture due to consuming coal waste more than any other waste, Galarian Garbodor have a tendency to combust even when not reaching into coal fires for food."
Pokémon Shield: "Even as Trubbishes, Galarian Garbodor are bold enough to be known to pester Carkol or even Coalossal for food if hungry enough. They have even been seen gnawing on Rolycoly at times."

As the mock Sword entry says, this would mostly be a rather gray, ashy Garbodor from at least below the "bag" part that counts as its face, with its body spilling out of it, on downward. As such, its dusty "ears" might be same coloration as regular Garbodor above the bag-face. This Garbodor-Galar doubtless at least is a bit bigger than the regular/official Garbodor due to all of the coal waste and even sometimes even actual coal it eats, though it's not rocky enough to classify as a Rock-type. This is in part due to ash being too fine to count as Rock-type arguably but mostly due in part due to my Gigalith-Alola line, which surprisingly won, being Rock/Poison already, which I wanted to avoid doing again if possible, at least so soon; the added weight is precisely half of Carkol's largely coal-based weight. So Poison/Ground this Garbodor-Galar is despite the fact its hands at least probably are rocky unlike the metallic bits of piping the regular form has jutting out of it to spray Poison on everything.

Speaking of its typing (and different hands), I ended up giving this Garbodor-Galar quite a few more Fire-type moves than I initially intended and taking away more Poison-type moves than I initially intended for the sake of parity. Like the mon it sometimes gnaws on, it's basically the only (other) non-Fire-type to have Flash Fire, which is even more prominent in this case since Rolycoly at least evolves into a Rock/Fire mon as Carkol and then Coalossal. This doesn't, obviously, but I still feel it's fair given its stats are still forced to be so lackluster, especially after all the power creep it's surrounded by (even just in Gen V), and given it adds to the flavor of its reduced bulk. The pseudo-Fire-type aspect also ironically at least justifies this Garbodor having Aftermath unlike regular Garbodor IMO, which I always forget has Aftermath (even ignoring that Aftermath is at best...trash.)

Other than that, it's basically the literally trashy, Galar equivalent of Snorlax, which makes it (far) less malicious than regular Garbodor's Pokédex entries make that one seem at times. It's probably not less dangerous, however, given its tendency to combust and given it's still made of hazardous and poisonous materials, but it's the thought(lessness) that counts or something like that.

Competitive Overview: Being based on regular Garbodor only allows one to go so far without giving it some super powerful ability and/or move, which none of its abilities or new moves are. As such, I doubt this would make much of an impact in OU, though it does at least outspeed all of the Tapus outside of Tapu Koko's stupid self as well as Hydreigon with its trolly Speed tier; I was tempted to make its Speed the even more trolly 101 (or 103) Speed, but I feel like 99 Speed is "funnier" in addition to not wanting to give up more bulk and feeling like SpA wouldn't increase by that little upon evolution. This only other notable OU thing is that Garbodor-Galar at least in theory serves both as a compressed, somewhat okay check to both Corviknight and Heatran, especially now that I've let it get Morning Sun to go with its keeping Sunny Day and Solar Beam.

So while it would probably mostly make an impact in lower tiers than OU (which is fine), if nothing else, then this Garbodor-Galar at least has the niche of being the fastest Poison/Ground mon even if it has none of the versatility or power of the Nidos as well as being one of the few mons to get every form of hazard while having healing on top of that. Maybe that's enough to count for something significant, especially with it having recovery, a probable type immunity, and possibly immunity to two different types of status (ignoring, sigh, Scald--and I guess Tri Attack). Shrug.

Name of the Mega: Zoroark-Mega
Name of the Mega Stone: Zoroarkite
Type:
/

Ability: Illusion
Stats: 060 HP / 130 Atk / 080 Def / 130 SpA / 080 SpD / 130 Spe (+00 HP / +25 Atk / +20 Def / +10 SpA / +20 SpD / +25 Spe)
Added Moves: Parting Shot, Recover, Refresh, Shadow Sneak, Will-O-Wisp
Weight: 89.4 lbs | 40.6 kg {base Zoroak's weight: 178.8 lbs. | 81.1 kg}
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sun: "The energy of Mega Evolution has caused Zoroark to become as ethereal and malleable as its illusions are, though this has caused it to become far crueler too."
Pokémon Moon: "No matter how bright the light that shines on Zoroark is now, unnatural shadows will continue to cling to it in every situation even without it using its illusions."
Pokémon Ultra Sun: "Zoroark seems to now be stuck between reality and unreality, and even when it stands still, at times it blurs. This has had a destabilizing effect on its mind."
Pokémon Ultra Moon: "The dark and ominous shadows that cling to Zoroark are theorized to be portals to other dimensions fueled by Mega Evolution energy. Unfortunately, it's impossible to get close without being attacked by it now."

Due to a lack of real inspiration, I decided to go with a more serious form of the basically unserious version of Zoroark-Mega I just threw out for "Megas for All" that was a stupidly glass cannon mon that focused on, of all things, punching. The stats of this still part-Ghost Zoroark-Mega are far more well-rounded, in part to help it believably bluff being more mons as well as take a hit at least somewhat better, though the whole "becoming Ghost" aspect probably does that the best given it negates Zoroark's Dark-type weaknesses in most instances. The new moves it gets either are focused on Illusion's natural ability to renew should Zoroark live being found out via damage (or status) or the new Ghost typing it gets while still playing up said trickery and illusion aspects. I was going to give it Trick-or-Treat also, but that felt like going a bit too far, especially since apparently that move is literally called just "Halloween" in Japanese and pretty much every other language.

Speaking of Illusion, I imagine it "breaks" when becoming Mega like how it supposedly does in "Megas for All" with Inteleon-Mega from what I've heard and only starts working again once the mon is switched out and then in again. Hence my final decision to let this have Parting Shot too even though it already has U-turn, especially since it randomly gets to mimic human language at times just willy-nilly. (It was a bit tempting to give it Chatter due to that, but that definitely would be doing too much.)

Competitive Overview: It's nigh impossible to tell how good Zoroark-Mega would be given how heavily its (still) based around Illusion, which takes teammates into account more than literally any other ability in the game. As such, all I can really say is that the more viable moves Zoroark(-Mega) has access to, the easier it to believably pass as other mons with Illusion, even as regular Zoroark--arguably especially as regular Zoroark. So given that all of the new moves it has are viable, it would probably at least be decent in whatever tier it(s Mega) ultimately settled in, maybe even OU.

Beyond that, this Zoroark-Mega at least "fixes" its Speed since I always think regular Zoroark has 110 base Speed, not 105, and this Zoroark-Mega at least doesn't get obliterated by its broken "twin" Lucario-Mega deciding to just click Mach Punch. (Speaking of which, I was briefly tempted to give this Adaptability as its new ability for the sake of parity, but that seemed the far more boring option, especially since we all know it would just spam its new Ghost STAB or Knock Off anyway. [/give us back the Ghost resist, Game Freak])

Type:
/

Abilities: Sturdy / Illuminate / Immunity (hidden ability)
Stats: 070 HP / 030 Atk / 105 Def / 100 SpA / 075 SpD / 030 Spe {official Sudowoodo's stats: 070 HP / 100 Atk / 115 Def / 030 SpA / 065 SpD / 030 Spe = 410 BST}
Added Moves: Ancient Power, Dazzling Gleam, Energy Ball, Grass Knot, Grassy Terrain, Giga Drain, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Misty Terrain, Power Gem, Stun Spore, Worry Seed {It at least already has Meteor Beam despite not having any other worthwhile special moves besides Earth Power.) {+12}
Removed Moves: Covet, Explosion, Fire Punch, Fling, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Power-Up Punch, Self-Destruct, Sunny Day, Thief, Thunder Punch {-12}
Weight: 70.8 lbs | 32.1 kg {slightly more than Archeops's weight; regular Sudowoodo's weight: 83.8 lbs | 38.0 kg}
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sword: "Choosing to hide among the massive trees and giant glowing mushrooms of Ballonlea, Sudowoodo in Galar have adapted by forming a symbiosis with the latter."
Pokémon Shield: "It is thought that Sudowoodo in Galar chose to ultimately settle in Ballonlea due the giant trees and mushrooms they strive to be like protecting them the best from Galar's rainstorms."

While the mock Pokédex entries imply this, I figure it's best to be as clear as possible that this Sudowoodo is mostly similar to the regular Sudowoodo...except that its "fingers" | rocky hands are more-or-less been replaced by the bright blue bioluminescent oversized mushrooms of Ballonlea and that the coloration of its wood-like skin is basically the same color or at least capable of changing to it. Otherwise I guess it looks the same outside of maybe having a larger mushroom cap covering its head like a smaller version of Shiinotic's head.

Its design is entirely based around mushrooms really, to the point that its stat switch is ultimately more due to that than the vague plans that I had for its evolution initially. I just figured it made sense that it would at least getting rid of all its punching moves if its hands are more delicate now, which would directly affect its need for Atk; the only exception I made for this was Wood Hammer due to being STAB unlike everything else, including Self-Destruct and Explosion. So this is now based on its swapped Special Attack...despite still having relatively few special attacks given it's weird like that.

Competitive Overview: Uh...it's probably best to just use Cradily unless you really hate dealing with your mons being poisoned.

New Evolution Name: Funguile ("fungus" + "guile" while also being a pun on "fungi")
Type:
/

Abilities: Sturdy / Fairy Ringer* / Immunity (hidden ability)
*A Fairy-absorbing version of Storm Drain, meaning any Fairy move used while it's on the field is absorbed by it and boosts its SpA.

Stats: 100 HP / 035 Atk / 115 Def / 115 SpA / 100 SpD / 055 Spe {= 520 BST}
Added Moves: Ingrain, Moonblast, Moonlight, Spore
Weight: 254.1 lbs | 115.3 kg {literally just Shiinotic's weight times ten and then rounded up ever so slightly}
Flavor/Design: Pokémon Sword: "Despite the glowing mushrooms now covering and even being deeply part of its body, Funguile's protective relationship with them is symbiotic unlike Parasect's."
Pokémon Shield: "Due to thriving off minerals in the ground and low levels of light, despite its size Funguile is a gentle pokémon more likely to put attackers to sleep with its spores and flee than it is to fight back."

I guess this would look like some bizarre mix of a Sudowoodo(-Galar), Tangrowth, Shiinotic, and a smaller Regirock covered in mushrooms and such. Have fun trying to imagine that, because I sure as hell can't, as made obvious by that lackluster description. (You will note that I didn't include Parasect there. I initially was going to style this entire evolution on Parasect...before remembering just how screwed up the whole deal with Paras and Parasect actually still is even for all the dark things introduced to the series afterwards. So I decided to be considerably nicer to what is now Funguile.)

Speaking of Tangrowth, this was originally going to have its Immunity ability "evolve" into Poison Heal, but given that I knew from the beginning that I wanted at least 100 base HP to get to those magical 101 Substitutes, I decided not to do that. Despite having relatively little in the way of resistances and no real immunities, I want(ed) this to be capable of actually being KO'd unlike the obnoxious Regenerator mons (and Corviknight). So Immunity is what it ended up staying as, especially since I basically "had" to give this at least one self-healing since literally ever Grass mon gets at least one, including Kartana the Destroyer.

Given that I mentioned no "real" immunities, I guess that sort of explains why the first time I do an original ability, it's just basically an type-absorption one. It's a bit annoying to have handed out so many of those out in just the last couple of things I've done, so I'll try to not do any type-related stuff for the next slate; the same goes self-healing moves or abilities.

Still, I figured what is now called Fairy Ringer was at least worthwhile here given that Fairy-type could stand to be brought down a peg and given that Rock/Grass has only two resistances anyway. I guess it does also bring it into pseudo-parity with Cradily also having a type immunity via ability that enhances its SpA though, especially now that Fairy Ringer is more like Storm Drain than Flash Fire as initially envisioned. Yay?

Competitive Overview: Despite its relatively slow speed and "gentleness", Funguile absolutely murders stall, at least in theory, given it has basically insurmountable advantages against most of the typical mons on that type of team. It creates Subs too large for Chansey and Blissey to break in one go with Seismic Toss while also having the option of Leech Seeding them. It is a Grass type, meaning that it's a mon with offensive boosts--for some reason Sudowoodo already got Calm Mind--that gets STAB on moves that both Quagsire and Pyukumuku are weak to and can be pushed aside by. Neither Amoonguss nor Toxapex can do crap to it, despite it not resisting any of their attacking moves, save for Burning it due to its innate immunity to Spore, its sheer HP, its greater Speed, its own more active recovery, and its ability to be immune to being Poisoned; meanwhile, neither of them resist Rock or really get past Calm Mind. Sableye-Mega faces most of those same problems in addition to getting blasted by Moonblast. So forth and so on even though I'm sure there's some exception and checks that stall could use.

Aside of from that, it's basically like a lesser--well, different but we all know how powerful Magic Bounce is--if faster Hatterene that can offer more direct team support and might itself be good on stall itself in a bit of irony. I can't really imagine what else it does in OU though outside of maybe slightly annoy Tapus with its second ability of Fairy Ringer, but they all kind of bully it with their non-Fairy STAB save for Tapu Koko...who just gets to U-Turn (or even Volt Switch) out while hitting a weakness (or resist). Fairy Ringer would at least make Funguile immune to Nature's Madness too though, and Tapu Fini is at least weak to Grass, so that's something I guess.

Have a good weekend. Stay safe.

Last edited:
this slate was extra long due to having unreliable wifi, but (if all goes well) consider this a soft 24 hour warning
:sm/trubbish::sm/garbodor:
Pokémon: Trubbish
New Regional Form Name: Trubbish-Alola
Type:

Abilities: Alien Aura (Sets Gravity on switch-in) / Levitate / Ice Body
Stats: 50 / 50 / 72 / 30 / 72 / 55 (329 BST)
Added Moves: Barrier, Blizzard, Cosmic Power, Cross Poison, Expanding Force, Future Sight, Guard Swap, Gravity, Hail, Heal Block, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Imprison, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Meditate, Meteor Beam, Meteor Mash, Mist, Power Swap, Psybeam, Psychic, Psychic Terrain, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Skill Swap, Speed Swap, Swift, Telekinesis, Teleport, Trick, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Double Slap, Clear Smog, Giga Drain, Rain Dance, Sand Attack, Seed Bomb, Sunny Day
Weight: 51 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Alolan Trubbish are thought to be the result of Aether Foundation experiments involving the transfer of the world's un-decomposed trash to space to clean up everything. The experiments were initially deemed successful, but one day, a small mass was seen barrelling towards Earth and landed near the Aether Foundation's island. The mostly frozen creature appeared to be entirely made up of trash that had to be from Earth, but apparently exposure to the vacuum of space caused the trash to mutate and gain sentience. The creatures closely resemble Trubbish and were thus deemed a species of Trubbish
Competitive Overview (Optional): It may be trash from space, but it's probably still trash. Gravity setting is kinda cool, though

New Regional Form Name: Garbodor-Alola
Type:

Abilities: Alien Aura (Sets Gravity on switch-in) / Levitate / Ice Body
Stats: 80 / 95 / 92 / 50 / 92 / 65 (474 BST)
Added Moves: Barrier, Blizzard, Cosmic Power, Cross Poison, Expanding Force, Future Sight, Guard Swap, Gravity, Hail, Heal Block, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Imprison, Magic Coat, Magic Room, Meditate, Meteor Beam, Meteor Mash, Mist, Power Swap, Psybeam, Psychic Terrain, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Skill Swap, Speed Swap, Stone Edge, Swift, Telekinesis, Teleport, Trick, Trick Room, Wonder Room, Zen Headbutt
Removed Moves: Autotomize, Double Slap, Clear Smog, Giga Drain, Rain Dance, Sand Attack, Seed Bomb, Sunny Day
Weight: 602.2 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Alolan Trubbish are thought to be the result of Aether Foundation experiments involving the transfer of the world's un-decomposed trash to space to clean up everything. The experiments were initially deemed successful, but one day, a small mass was seen barrelling towards Earth and landed near the Aether Foundation's island. The mostly frozen creature appeared to be entirely made up of trash that had to be from Earth, but apparently exposure to the vacuum of space caused the trash to mutate and gain sentience.
Competitive Overview (Optional): With all of the existing utility that Garbodor had plus two great abilities in Levitate and Alien Aura, a great movepool with Gunk Shot, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, and Teleport, Alolan Garb can be a premier hazard setter and bulky pivot with its improved 80/92/92 bulk. Levitate lets it sit on Ground-type moves to buy turns to set up hazards while Alien Aura sets a Gravity that forces all Pokémon to get damaged by its Spikes

:sm/zoroark:
Name of the Mega: Mega Zoroark
Name of the Mega Stone: Zoroarkite
Type:

Ability: Unnerve
Stats: 60 / 140 (+35) / 65 (+5) / 140 (+20) / 65 (+5) / 140 (+35) (610 BST)
Added Moves: Poison Jab, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch
Weight: 91.1 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): Once Zoroark Mega Evolves, it ditches its old Illusionary tricks in favor of terrifying other Pokémon into submission, sporting a horrifying grimace, extreme aggression, and an impressive mane of blood red hair.
Competitive Overview (Optional): This puts the cannon in glass cannon, with insane 140/140 offenses with an even more insane (comparatively) Speed of 140, giving it the ability to effectively run Swords Dance, Nasty Plot, All-Out physical, and All-Out Special sets, which can prove to be a nasty surprise if Zoroark's illusion is played right. Unnerve is also pretty cool for a Dark-type since it prevents Colbur Berries from weakening Knock Off. However, it still puts the glass in glass cannon as well, having some of the worst bulk out of all the Mega Evolutions in existence, so you have to play smart

:sm/sudowoodo:
Type:

Abilities: Skill Link / Stalwart / Justified
Stats: 80 / 90 / 95 / 40 / 75 / 30 (410 BST)
Added Moves: Aura Sphere, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch, Bullet Seed, Close Combat, Coaching, Detect, Drain Punch, Final Gambit, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Iron Defense, Quick Guard, Revenge, Reversal, Superpower
Removed Moves: Calm Mind, Captivate, Earth Power, Fake Tears, Feint Attack, Foul Play, Flail, Nature Power, Sand Tomb, Tearful Look, Thief, Torment, Uproar
Weight: 38 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): WIP (Pretends to be the Queen's Guard)
Competitive Overview (Optional): WIP

Link: Regional Evolution
New Evolution Name: Sudosolger
Type:

Abilities: Skill Link / Stalwart / Justified
Stats: 105 / 120 / 120 / 60 / 100 / 15 (520 BST)
Added Moves: Giga Impact, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Heavy Slam, Iron Head, Imprison, Ally Switch, Rock Wrecker, Vacuum Wave
Weight: 98 kg
Flavor/Design (Optional): WIP (Pretends to be the Queen's Guard)
Competitive Overview (Optional): WIP

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)