Mix-and-Mega — Now with Primals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggronite:
Atk +30, Def +50, Sp. Def +20, lose secondary typing, gain Filter, increase weight by 35 kg

Thats not how it works according to the OP, and unless you can show me the code you can't really use that point against me
That was changed. Basically to help stall.

Dragon Ascent can only be used by the mons capable of learning it--so Smeargle, since Mega Ray is banned. DA overrides any boosts from stones, so Smeargle cannot stack DA with a stone.
Good. That'd be just silly.

My bad, it's actually the other way around. To quote the OP:
OP said:
Even if a Pokémon knows Dragon Ascent and is also holding a Mega Stone, it does not get the boosts of both Mega Evolutions simultaneously. The Mega Stone takes priority. While giving Smeargle +200 BST might be amusing and likely wouldn't even be particularly broken (450 BST isn't much in Ubers, even with access to Shell Smash, Extreme Speed, and Boomburst), I think I have to disallow it due to excessive silliness.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
That was changed. Basically to help stall.

Good. That'd be just silly.
Well, it wasn't to help stall, but because thats actually how the code works. Aggron mega evolves and went from Rock/Steel to Steel/Steel in the code, so that the game adds a steel typing to override the rock one.

Well, it wasn't to help stall, but because thats actually how the code works. Aggron mega evolves and went from Rock/Steel to Steel/Steel in the code, so that the game adds a steel typing to override the rock one.
First of all, woah, you changed your avi. It was the same thing for a long time.

And the coding thing was kind of ambiguous. All that was certain was that it behaved that way back in gen 1. It was unclear how it worked now, so the ghoul king made the call on that specific case. He even said "to give stall some more options," iirc.

Hi! I'm new to Smogon. (not really, I've been lurking a while lol) Anyway, no one mentioned Infernape @ Diancite yet (I think), so...

Mixape
Item: Diancite
Naive Nature
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Move 1: Fire Blast/Flare Blitz
Move 2: Close Combat
Move 3: Mach Punch
Move 4: Thunder Punch / Hidden Power Ice/ Grass Knot

First thing you should know, this was basically copied and pasted from Infernape's analysis page, so it's a little bad, especially the EV spread, which should be tailored to KO certain enemies (Sablenite Blissey comes to mind). As for the moves... I'm not really sure if the coverage is good for this metagame. Anyway, that settled, Diancite Infernape's stats are just awe-inspiring. 164/164/168 is no joke, even in this tier with ludicrous things like Pidgeotite Blissey running around. It's a pity that Infernape can't hold a Sash, though, as 76/31/31 is equally lopsided as his offenses.

Infernape with Lucarionite seems cool, as well as Lucario with Diancite. I just brought it up because both have similar mixed offenses.

Edit: Wait, lol, I meant Pidgeotite PorygonZ. Sorry for the stupid suggestion of non-defensive Blisseys.

Last edited:
I feel Lucarionite is a little overlooked in this meta. While the stat boosts are not very good for most attackers, Adaptability at least makes Lucarionite worth it, especially for MIXED attackers, who can make good use of Lucarionite's relatively tiny buffs to both offenses and Speed.

Pidgeotenite blissey will never be a thing dude. Mixnape would be cool, if it wasn't for the fact that mew does diancite better thanks to the ability to possibly ake a hit and a better movepool. Lucarionite is overlooked because both tough claws and sheer force provide a somewhat weaker boost to a larger range of moves, not to mention adaptability is completely based on how good your STABs are.

Also, Ghoul King, sorry for not being more clear on the cress subject. What I meant was that when Cresselia uses a sheer force boosted move the damage it deals would be equivalent to a 'mon with base 150 Sp. Atk. using the same move WITHOUT Sheer Force boosts.

I also chose aerodactylite over metagrossite because in this meta 130 atk is not that powerful, and metagrossite applies a more useless +20sp. atk. over aero's less useless +10

Hi! I'm new to Smogon. (not really, I've been lurking a while lol) Anyway, no one mentioned Infernape @ Diancite yet (I think), so...

Mixape
Item: Diancite
Naive Nature
EVs: 168 Atk / 88 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe
Move 1: Fire Blast/Flare Blitz
Move 2: Close Combat
Move 3: Mach Punch
Move 4: Thunder Punch / Hidden Power Ice/ Grass Knot

First thing you should know, this was basically copied and pasted from Infernape's analysis page, so it's a little bad, especially the EV spread, which should be tailored to KO certain enemies (Sablenite Blissey comes to mind). As for the moves... I'm not really sure if the coverage is good for this metagame. Anyway, that settled, Diancite Infernape's stats are just awe-inspiring. 164/164/168 is no joke, even in this tier with ludicrous things like Pidgeotite Blissey running around. It's a pity that Infernape can't hold a Sash, though, as 76/31/31 is equally lopsided as his offenses.

Infernape with Lucarionite seems cool, as well as Lucario with Diancite. I just brought it up because both have similar mixed offenses.
I mentioned this quite a while ago. its pretty cool but you die to priority

This is probably pointless regardless, but can we buff lati@site to no change ability and just boost stats?
I'm disinclined to have another special case like that, especially since no other Mega Stone provides Levitate -and I don't think it's even all that interesting to have a couple of Mega Stones that do nothing except buff your stats. If they changed typing but not Ability, that would be interesting in its own right, but just stats is nothing compelling, and would only encourage some weird min-maxy nonsense. I can't even think of good min-max examples, actually -Medichamite is a far superior choice to putting Latiosite on one of the Huge/Pure Power Pokemon, since it provides the same Attack boost, a Speed boost, and wastes less points on Special Attack.

On that last point, I think this is is where the "bad" stones such as Alakazamite come into play. For example, Audinite and even Latiasite or Maanecite Blissey might be a thing due to how good the other defensive stones are on other stallmons.
I have my doubts for Alakazite, myself, but yeah, I could see those other examples, particularly Audinite Blissey -messing up the assumption that you're weak to Fighting is good!

Aggronite:
Atk +30, Def +50, Sp. Def +20, lose secondary typing, gain Filter, increase weight by 35 kg

Thats not how it works according to the OP, and unless you can show me the code you can't really use that point against me
The OP hasn't been updated in ages because FlameUser64 stopped existing or something. Anyway,

http://pastebin.com/tZ631UfF

Code:
 else if (spec === 'Aggron-Mega') {
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.atk += 30;
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.def += 50;
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.spd += 20;
                                                        p.megaWeight += 35;
                                                        if (p.megaTypes[0] === 'Steel') p.megaTypes = ['Steel'];
                                                        else p.megaTypes[1] = 'Steel';
You can look at the Pastebin yourself, but this is the code: if the pokemon's first type is Steel, it is now pure Steel, otherwise its second type is Steel.

I feel Lucarionite is a little overlooked in this meta. While the stat boosts are not very good for most attackers, Adaptability at least makes Lucarionite worth it, especially for MIXED attackers, who can make good use of Lucarionite's relatively tiny buffs to both offenses and Speed.
Actually, it's a relatively small proportion of Mega Stones that provide more than 20 Speed. 22 is a small advantage, but it does mean that the Lucarionite edition of a Pokemon will outspeed equal base-Speed Pokemon carrying a stone providing 20, such as Glalite, Aerodactylite, Houndoomite, Gardevoirite, Pidgeotite, Pinsirite, and Salamencite... also Blazikenite, Gengarite, and Medichamite, but those are more restricted.

Adaptability requires a strongly complimentary set of STABs, with the matching movepool, to really be worthwhile over other possible boosts. Especially if we suspect Kangaskhanite and conclude that it's acceptable to unban, since Parental Bond is better than Adaptability in almost all cases in Singles.

Pidgeotenite blissey will never be a thing dude. Mixnape would be cool, if it wasn't for the fact that mew does diancite better thanks to the ability to possibly ake a hit and a better movepool. Lucarionite is overlooked because both tough claws and sheer force provide a somewhat weaker boost to a larger range of moves, not to mention adaptability is completely based on how good your STABs are.

Also, Ghoul King, sorry for not being more clear on the cress subject. What I meant was that when Cresselia uses a sheer force boosted move the damage it deals would be equivalent to a 'mon with base 150 Sp. Atk. using the same move WITHOUT Sheer Force boosts.

I also chose aerodactylite over metagrossite because in this meta 130 atk is not that powerful, and metagrossite applies a more useless +20sp. atk. over aero's less useless +10
Mew has worse STABs and only one to boot, so Infernape has something over it. It also has a better Speed tier, though I'm not sure how likely it would be to matter outside of Diancie Infernape facing off against Diancite base 100s like Mew.

And OK yeah those make sense.

I should also add, generally speaking, that I'm interested in the possibility of Diancite Manaphy. Tail Glow and then Mega next turn for the Speed, or Tail Glow and Mega in the face of something like Blissey, and go to town at lightning speeds with hilarious damage. Need to get priority out of the way, though...

Oh yeah, and on the subject of tyranitarite, there are a few users of it that could stand out.

Firstly, cradily, as mentioned earlier could become a reasonably potent wall thanks to an interesting typing and reliable recovery.

But what i'm more intrerested in is the other stuff.

For example, Tyrantrum, who gets a delightful stat spread of 91/151/159/69/79/81 and that ever so interesting Dragon/Rock typing boosting that rather "eh" sp. def. to a more respectable level. Tyrantrum has a couple of things to offer a team. notably both sand and stealth rock, and serving as a potential wall that can bite back. OR you can use its great physical bulk and 151 attack and dragon dance to set up and sweep.

another delightful tyranitarite user is one that i've brought up earlier. Regirock. with a FANTASTIC base 240 defence backed up by a decent 80 HP and 120 Sp. Def backed up by sand with a not too shabby 130 atk. It has no reliable recovery, but that amazing mixed bulk can take you very far. it also gets T-Wave and SR if you want that too.

Rampardos is an option if you REALLY want a wallbreaker that doesn't just fall over and die, even if 97/100/70 bulk backed by sandstorm is rather mediocre for this meta. But our dino friend backs his iffy bulk up with a fabulous 195 atk and a decent movepool. It even gets rock polish if you want a cleaner.

I think the other thing that I think that tyrannitarite accomplishes is supporting sand teams. LO Sand Rush Excadrill still is a great cleaner in sand and we have TWO megastones that grant sand force. Garchompite is great for mixed attackers and steelixite provides good bulk alongside sand force. not to mention any other rock type megas that might appreciate a sand boost to their Sp. Def. (Steelixite rypherior anyone?)

Blissey has ten attack. She has the movepool to utilize Pidgeotite to some degree--Blizzard, Fire Blast, and Thunder make a potent combo with STAB Hyper Voice. But you have to stay special. And you're more likely to just give Pidgeotite to something like Victini anyway--or not, since you'd rather not take a Stone Edge to the face either, I presume.

canno

formerly The Reptile
But that dank 100% confusion though!

Seriously though I see Pidgeotite Blissey being a thing on Stall where you've already used up all the good stones and feel like abusing Sing. Imho the set would be Sing / [SPECIAL ATTACK] / Softboiled or Wish / Heal Bell or Protect. On offensivee teams you'd probably want somethung elsw, even for Sing. Meloetta (which I think was brought up) seems really ideal on more offensive teams

Seriously though I see Pidgeotite Blissey being a thing on Stall where you've already used up all the good stones and feel like abusing Sing. Imho the set would be Sing / [SPECIAL ATTACK] / Softboiled or Wish / Heal Bell or Protect. On offensivee teams you'd probably want somethung elsw, even for Sing. Meloetta (which I think was brought up) seems really ideal on more offensive teams
As for offensive no guard sleep, gengar would almost undoubtedly be the best. True, you would probably want to run gengarite instead, but it has significantly less power and no guard sing is incredible. Unfortunately, it doesn't really help its accuracy on its stabs, but it's really fast and basically has spore. It could make an awesome utility attacker. Like a special version of breloom on roids.

As for offensive no guard sleep, gengar would almost undoubtedly be the best. True, you would probably want to run gengarite instead, but it has significantly less power and no guard sing is incredible. Unfortunately, it doesn't really help its accuracy on its stabs, but it's really fast and basically has spore. It could make an awesome utility attacker. Like a special version of breloom on roids.
Reliable Focus Blast isn't anything to sneeze at either. Did you know Gengar gets Thunder? 100% reliable Will O Wisp is nice too. Heck, it gets Dynamic Punch too, though I'm not sure why you'd use it.

I think I'd try out Pidgeotite Shaymin for a No Guard Sing Grass Whistle stallmon, myself. Seed Flare is amazing and benefits from No Guard, Leech Seed benefits from No Guard, and while Grass is a lame attacking type it's still arguably better than Normal and in any event Shaymin has a better offensive presence than Blissey between the better Special Attack and the raw power of Seed Flare compared to Hyper Voice or something. But yeah Pidgeotite Blissey might pop up on teams that have given all the best Blissey stones to other Pokemon already.

Whoa, didn't mean to cause such a fuzz with my little mistake there. Although maybe Pidgeotite Blissey is sort of viable, tho 140 Sp. Attack is kind of bad for this metagame.

Looked it up on Bulbapedia and you are indeed right. Smogon Dex is apparantly giving wrong information...
Yeah, the new Dex has been up for how many months now and they still haven't even put things in the correct order instead of alphabetical.

Code:
 else if (spec === 'Aggron-Mega') {
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.atk += 30;
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.def += 50;
                                                        p.megaBaseStats.spd += 20;
                                                        p.megaWeight += 35;
                                                        if (p.megaTypes[0] === 'Steel') p.megaTypes = ['Steel'];
                                                        else p.megaTypes[1] = 'Steel';
You can look at the Pastebin yourself, but this is the code: if the pokemon's first type is Steel, it is now pure Steel, otherwise its second type is Steel.
Doesn't that mean that it's not read as Mega Aggron being Steel/Steel and thus actually removes the secondary typing?

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Yeah, the new Dex has been up for how many months now and they still haven't even put things in the correct order instead of alphabetical.

Doesn't that mean that it's not read as Mega Aggron being Steel/Steel and thus actually removes the secondary typing?
If thats the showdown code, remember its not going to end up steel/steel in their code or else it would actually be dual steel.

Whoa, didn't mean to cause such a fuzz with my little mistake there. Although maybe Pidgeotite Blissey is sort of viable, tho 140 Sp. Attack is kind of bad for this metagame.
What are you talking about?? Most of this wasn't about the blissey thing... And the problem isn't it's lack of power, it's it's lack of bulk. It's a defensive mon; if it's bulk were better and it still had 140 SpA, that'd be one thing. But w/o a defensive stone, I think it'd be basically a complete waste. It's too slow and physically frail.

Btw, lucarionite isn't underrated at all. Honestly, it's incredible. I've already said what my favorite abuser is (not going to again, I wish I hadn't ever brought it up in the first place and lost my secret weapon), but there are loads that love it. Physical rock types in general like it better than TC, as well as grounds, since their contact based stabs are really weak. Aero would probably much rather use lucarionite than its own despite the wasted SpA. It'd be faster, a lot more powerful, and actually have access to boosted stabs that aren't aerial ace and smack down. However it'd rather run pinsirite or maybe salamencite depending on if you'd rather bulk or power. Though pinsirite is almost undeniably better. Aerilate gives it usable flying stab, and it gains a lot of speed and power.

I'm gonna talk about offense for a bit since stall has been getting too much attention for my comfort @~@... Anyways, I really like the idea of glailitite Weavile. 160/145 Atk/Spe is no joke. Plus it has great typing. Unfortunately, knock off, as mentioned, will likely not be as effective, however, it'd probably just rather adjust so that it has dark as secondary stab and ice for primary (basically, it'd spam fridge return and finish stuff w/ sucker punch). Honestly though, any decent ice type would be insane. Kyurem, as mentioned, would be just stupid. It's hypervoice out powers it's blizzards, and it'd have much better speed. Mamo could also utilize it very well. It'd just be an even more powerful and (relatively) frailer attacker than in OU.

Moving on to pinsir/salamencite. I actually feel the two will be quite different in practice. Salamencite may even be used by special attacking flying types that have to rely on air slash like togekiss or something. Pinsirite would only have use on physical attackers, despite the fact that it adds flying, which some special attackers would like. Some notable Pinsirite abusers are gyardados, lucario, conkelder could be cool, any physical electric or fighting type, really, lando and co., and lots of others, I just don't have anymore time rn.

I'll expand later, but I have to go to work.

Ok, following up on my last post, as I stated several pages back, altarianite is going to be everywhere. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was on nearly every team. Ok maybe that's a stretch, but it could have so much utility, it's just stupid. It adds fairy which is incredible for offense and defense alike. Few things wouldn't want fairy typing. Notables are: anything w/ e speed, any dragon dancer, really, but especially those w/ dragon primary typing, Feraligatr could really be way fun, too, any of a number of fire types, perhaps most notably entei, honesty, the list could go on forever. Lando-T is an animal w/ it. You get the idea. Basically, anything that can make altaria S-rank, has got to be good.

Garchompite, while severely outclassed for the most part, could be pretty good for a more offensive ferro set. And by offensive I mean something you might see on balance and stuff. It's too slow to be very useful for offense really, but it's still really bulky and it's gyro ball is crazy powerful, especially under sand. It would be like a weird surprise wallbreaker/tank/still-a-wall because it's ferro. It'd basically switch in, scare something out, then punish whatever is bold enough to come in. Idk- it could be fun.

Mewtwonite and lopunnite are both insane for basically the same reason. Fighting type is incredible in ubers where flying types aren't all that common. Psychics are common I guess, but they aren't that hard to stop. Admittedly, flying will be much more common w/ Pinsirite everywhere. There'd be good on anything w/ strong fighting coverage and means to boost speed for Mewtwonite or just hit really hard and get out for lopunnite. Mienshao could use it very well. Honestly I'm not sure why lopunnite hasn't already been suspected. I don't have a lot to say on these two, it's all pretty obvious.

Absolite is incredible for special sweepers basically as a whole. Nothing ruins your day like prankster t-wave cutting your sweep short. It also gets a ridiculous +40 SpA and, perhaps even more importantly, +40 Spe. Setup sweepers in particular like CM Latios would destroy with it. Well, aside from the atespeed weakness. Fortunately, I don't actually see atespeed being THAT common. It is really good, ridiculously so, actually, but it is just very uncommon. It would also work for physical attackers as well, but it dumps too much in SpA for this to really be optimal. Moving on cause this is getting long.

Manectite would be great for any special attacker or pivot or whatever. CM sweepers love the physical bulk it gives. And it makes you fast. Kinda self explanatory. You hit fast and hard and you're really bulky. Manectite Latias could be fun.

Pidgeotite has already been covered; it gives great utility and the power is unreal. Yeah, next.

Ampharosite and gyaradosite are great for stall breakers, which is good. It's late, I'm basically done.

well, lucarionite probably isn't underrated, but most stuff prefer the -ate stones, especially altarianite.
Like I said, it's really late, so I'll answer that in the morning. But for now, I'll just answer that that just isn't true. I don't mean to sound like a douche, but it's true.

canno

formerly The Reptile
The thing with Lucarionite is that it's only good on mons that have a good STAB combo going. For example, Keldeo seems to be an ok user. With a stat of 91/107/108/154/90/130 and its great combo of Hydro Pump and Secret Sword its a pretty rad mon. The other problem with Lucarionite though is that it's a mixed stone giver, meaning that some stats don't get the boost they need. Of course, this also means that it can be used by a wider variety of mons, but ultimately those mons don't get a much bigger boost compared to other stones (Absolite,s +40 SpA, +40 Spe comes to mind).

Still, I wouldn't compare it to Altarianite, as they both do completely different things.

well, lucarionite probably isn't underrated, but most stuff prefer the -ate stones, especially altarianite.
Altarianite actually is not great for most stuff, it's just incredible for some. It's got too much wasted in SpA for physical attackers, and too much in Atk for special attackers. It's only good if you're already really fast or, preferably, means of boosting speed, since really fast is relative here, or anyone w/ Espeed. It's incredible on those, but honestly, it dumps so much in both offensive stats that it's really not great, for the most part. It's incredible for a few specific mons.

Now, as a final addition to my last two incredibly long and time-consuming posts:

Sharpedonite would be awesome on Gyarados. It'd give it actual presence against offense, because of the speed. Oh wait, it doesn't give it dark type. No stab crunch. Maybe it wouldn't be that great for him in particular, but it'd be good on some other stuff. Weavile comes to mind. Lol, again. Speaking of which, Weavile could be really good w/ a lot of stuff. Kinda high-risk/high-reward, but totally worth it. it's probably the best sharpedonite user, but there's bound to be others.

I don't care what yall say about aggronite, especially on offense. I love it. It opens SO many opportunities to set up. Bulky dragon dancers could boost to absolutely silly levels. But don't listen to me. -.- notables: Dnite, double dance Lando-T, Feraligatr, Trevenant could make a decent tank, tornadus could be good- defensively it's a great typing, and it's got defiant pre-mega, plus decent 145 attack, idk, could be good. I'm gonna be using it on offense, no matter what all you heathens say.

Aerodactylite would be really good for a lot of decently fast, but not quite fast enough, physical threats. Metagrossite is similar to it, the only difference being what mon you're using, in choosing between the two stones. Metagrossite gives a lot of speed and a little attack, aero gives quite a lot of attack and some speed. So it just comes down to what you need more. Weavile, for example (I'm gonna keep coming back to that one) would almost undoubtedly prefer aerodactylite, while, say, scizor would probably rather metagrossite. They are both very good options for a lot of physical offensive threats. Honestly, it's not really worth the time for me to name possible user I can think of, there's a ton and they're pretty obvious. Zardite X is the same, but it adds dragon and lots of power and physical bulk, but no speed. So if you're already fast, that's the way to go.

Zardite Y/red orb is a similar case to the one above. "Would x mon rather more Def or SpD?" Also, red orb adds fire, which is good, but it can't support its team. These two are some of the best options I can think of for a lot of stuff though. The power of sun-boosted fireblast is crazy. Red orb also gives dragons the glorious fire/dragon typing of which legends have spoken. Salamence could be really w/ red orb; it would have ever so slightly more power than zard y, access to Draco meteor, and a lot better physical bulk for somewhat less special bulk. Oh yeah, and a lot better attack, too, which could be really good for lurring stuff. Actually, it's even better than its special attack. You could go either direction w/ it, a dancer or just a mixed/ special wallbreaker. As for dragon dance, it has fire fang which, while incredibly low base-powered, would be boosted by both sun and stab, and would be further boosted once you've dragon danced. However, it's outpowered by fireblast, even w/ 0 investment and an negative nature. I think it'd actually be surprisingly strong. 100 speed at +1 would outspeed every relevant scarfer and everything short of deo-d that I can think of. Except maybe some weird scarf mewtwo. But that's not the only option; volcarona would be a good candidate, Roserade, as I remember The Pizza Man pointed out forever ago, is really cool, basically any ground types w/ good fire coverage would be good, etc.

Swampertite has some really good options, it gives a huge attack buff, good increase to bulk, and a little Spe and SpA. Dragonite stands out to me as the most obvious, it's got massive attack great speed w/ swift swim and a number of moves that work well w/ rain, like hurricane, thunder and waterfall, but any number of physically oriented water types could work very well.

Gardevoirite is good. Kinda self explanatory. Whatever you run is basically Gardevoir Mark II, so, not a whole lot to say here. Stuff w/o great fairy STAB would love it especially. Like togekiss.

Blue orb is naturally gonna be good, especially for physical waters like Gyarados. Obviously. Next.

Banettite would be great for offensive teams in a variety of roles. It'd work well on pangoro as someone said, can't remember who, I think it was thdhted, to create momentum w/ parting short, or cheesy priority shuffling shenanigans, or just like sableye or thundy in OU. It's really just held back in standard because Banette is a trash base, but it gives a ton of attack and an incredible ability. Offense in particular would love the ability to set a sweeper back to 0 in order to get some momentum back, especially.

Sceptilite probs isn't the best, but it adds dragon, which is very good. This could be used to get rid of an unfavorable secondary types on dragons, or to add it to, in particular, fairies, steels, and waters. Also fire, but most would probably prefer something else. Jirachi could be very good w/ it, as well as togekiss, and kingdra, though it's already a dragon. Yup, that's about it. Fairies, as altaria has demonstrated, don't even need dragon stab, so lack of dragon coverage would probably not be a problem for them.

Blastoisinite is incredibly powerful on stuff that would appreciate it, esp. Hydreigon and luc, but provides no speed. This could be easily worked around tho, especially for Hydreigon. Lucs bulk is pretty bad though, so it may not be as good. But it's stabs would be strong.

Venusaurite could be good for bulky offense. It provides a decent increase to special attack and attack as well, along with ridiculous bulk. Thick fat is way good too. Notable stuff: celebi, lots of already tanky stuff, Dnite, Mamo maybe, yeah, you get the jist.

Houndoominite could be very good. Nothing in particular that I'm thinking of rn, but there's definitely quite a few things that'd like it. Ironically, it gives +40 Def.

Heracronite on SS cloyster could be really good. Not a lot gets much to utilize it w/, unfortunately. The speed drop is killer.

Galladite is good, but outclassed by lopunnite for the most part, probably. However, if you like the bulk, and want to keep your type unchanged, it'd be the better of the two.

Latiosite, while incredibly stupid, would be good for a lot of physical or mixed fire, electric, steel, and rock types. Victini would be really good. Luxray and Electivire might actually be good- cobalion and terrakion would be pretty good too.

Lastly, scizorite would be pretty good on a lot of things, breloom for one would like it a lot. It'd basically be exactly like the difference between base and mega scizor. The swords dance set in particular would benefit greatly from the increased bulk. Sadly, it's still slow. But there are plenty of others that'd really appreciate it, aegislash will be an animal w/ on the off chance it is actually unbanned, it'd be really good for pursuit trappers (like Weavile), lots of stuff could possibly use it w/ aerial ace for flying stab, idk what else, but technician is really good. Cloyster, drapion and scolipede could use it w/ twineedle for a 75 BP move w/ a 40% chance to poison, not to mention, cloyster would like the power of all its many multihit moves boosted by technician, including, and basically limited to, ice shard, rock blast, and icicle spear.

And I think that's all I got... Finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)