SM Ubers Mixed attacked team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am rather new to the competitive scene. I did some slight research and built myself a team. Managed to get some wins, but not as often as I wish. I am aware that my team might be slightly too attack-oriented and not balanced enough. Any pointers / advices would be great :D

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Crunch
- Seismic Toss

Mega Kangaskhan (why not), one of the power outputs, crunch for ghost type, seismic toss for high def walls? Return is the main damage output, a normal type to reduce the no. of effective move against it.

Scolipede (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pin Missile
- Toxic Spikes
- Endeavor
- Protect

Protect scouts move, almost consistently successful in setting up double spikes (although probably easily removable?), sash to bring one poke down with endeavor (or just switch out if things doesn't look too right) (possibly switch with toxapex?) As a suicide lead, it usually doesn't survive long enough to use pin missile. It is the STAB move of choice if it happens to survive for any reason

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Heat Wave
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch

sweeper / revenge killer? heat wave for coverage? Decent dark type attacker with Orb to increase damage output without locking into move. Fire to cover scizor and other bug / steel threats. Oblivion wing provides a decent recovery option, as yveltal is crippled hard by stealth rock

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 152 HP / 236 Atk / 44 SpD / 76 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

stone edge setter and (another) powerhouse. powerhouse of the team, with weather, decent coverage with ground/fire/rock, also a switch in to kyogre to force change weather and nullify water attacks

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Morning Sun
- Sunsteel Strike

Deals with fairy type (and tank lugia?) (possibly switch with celesteela?) only respond to fairy types, also a bulky steel type to take some hits for the team. hopefully can tear down lugia wall.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Focus Blast

sweeper (another) and cleric (aromatherapy). power herb to reduce charge time and set up quickly for sweep. EV spread is to protect from foul play if anyone decided to use it for any reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)