MKL's Boredom Induced Breeding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I have been incredibly bored in the last week or two, so I decided to start what I considered to be an ambitious project.
I wanted to create a set of male pokemon with 5 perfect IVs in the most popular, appropriate personalities that spanned every egg group. I considered these 4 personalities to be Adamant, Jolly, Modest, and Timid.
While, I never thought I would finish the whole thing, it turns out that I did. Now I have (31/xx/31/31/31/31) male versions of a pokemon for each egg group in the personalities of Modest/Timid and (31/31/31/xx/31/31) versions in Adamant/Jolly.
These pokemon are:
Pancham(Field/Humanlike)
Bulbasaur(Grass/Monster)
Stunfisk(Water1/Amorphous)
Magikarp(Water2/Dragon)
Archen(Water3/Flying)
Dwebble(Bug/Mineral)
Mawile(Fairy/Field(who cares))
So, today, I wondered, what was the point of what I just did?
Well, I figured that I don't make teams competitively, but I have lots of time on my hands. So, why not help people by breeding pokemon for them to use/breed?
I know the meta-game can be slow moving until it really gets up to speed, so I thought I would post here in the event there were people out there who would want this kind of service.
What I would need from you?
Not much. If you have a pokemon you would like, it would be ideal to get a female variant from you that I could breed. If it is easily catchable, I am perfectly happy to do that. I have friend safari access to a variety of pokemon ranging from all 3 original starters, this game starters to eevee, togepi, fletchinder and others. If I don't have access and it is a friend safari exclusive, I would need a copy of that pokemon.
I should be able to get any gendered pokemon with any personality that you would like. With the IVs that you want.
Also, I would prefer not to have to breed in moves. Abilities are fine. There are some cases where it is easy and I wouldn't have to chain 2-3 together. In that case, I can probably manage abilities. Or if you have a female copy with those abilities already, I would be happy to protect those moves in the breeding process.
What I want from you?
Nothing really. If you feel the need to compensate me with a pokemon, I am happy to do whatever trade you would like. I really just figured I could help speed the process for metagame testing and increase the pool of players that are both capable and interested in that sort of thing.
Thank you for your time. Please leave a reply here if you have any questions or send me a message with your friend code and some requests. Any avenue is fine.
My friend code is 3179-7229-9065. I hope you all have a nice day!

I'll pass you a female Jolly Riolu (31/31/31/xx/31/31 BP Crunch) for a Timid Stunfisk or a Jolly Magikarp. I've just been sending the buggers out on wonder trade anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)