Acuña Matata - Del Rio CLAIMED
Imanalt - Imanalt CLAIMED
TeddysFrozenHead - ButteredToast CLAIMED
Detective Kikuchi - BigBallerBrand CLAIMED
Gleybernator - cb aaron judge CLAIMED
Air Yordan - pookar CLAIMED
Plakata Power - Texas Cloverleaf CLAIMED
The Chosen Juan - Stallion CLAIMED

Alright guys, these are the teams as they were imported, with who I remember being the manager. Please respond to this thread confirming that you are returning or I WILL release your spot to anyone wishing to join.

As for any potential new managers, we will first see who is rejoining and if it's full then we can discuss adding 2 expansion teams.

I will work on compiling the keepers and whatnot ASAP, but let's hammer out a draft date for everyone. As is the norm with Stallion participating, we are limited in when we can make this work, so I urge everyone to be as flexible as possible. I am pretty much good for any day except Saturday nights (though I have 2 draft scheduled for Sunday Apr 3rd evening and would rather it not be that day also).

Queue for new managers: Snowflakes

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In
Los Banditos - biggie CLAIMED
name tbd- Magnemite
Acuña Matata - Del Rio
Imanalt - Imanalt
TeddysFrozenHead - ButteredToast
Detective Kikuchi - BigBallerBrand
Gleybernator - cb aaron judge
Air Yordan - pookar
Plakata Power - Texas Cloverleaf
The Chosen Juan - Stallion

Alright guys, these are the teams as they were imported, with who I remember being the manager. Please respond to this thread confirming that you are returning or I WILL release your spot to anyone wishing to join.

As for any potential new managers, we will first see who is rejoining and if it's full then we can discuss adding 2 expansion teams.

I will work on compiling the keepers and whatnot ASAP, but let's hammer out a draft date for everyone. As is the norm with Stallion participating, we are limited in when we can make this work, so I urge everyone to be as flexible as possible. I am pretty much good for any day except Saturday nights (though I have 2 draft scheduled for Sunday Apr 3rd evening and would rather it not be that day also).
In, and as per usual I'm happy to do my best to help be as little of a burden as possible with my weird timezone. Friday night/Saturday/Sunday my time I can do my best to make a draft, although Easter weekend will be pretty tough for me.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in, can draft any time that isn't before 5 on a weekday, other than being busy from noon to 7 or 8 on next sunday.

Last edited:

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello,

Below are the current keepers for each team. This is based on which players were still on each teams' active rosters after being kept the previous years. As you all know, teams can only keep players for 3 consecutive years, after which they are released back into the player pool. Any player that was on your final roster that is not on this list can be kept for 3 years (starting with this one).

Current Team namePlayer NameYears Remaining
ImanaltFreddie Freeman0
ImanaltJosé Ramírez0
ImanaltRafael Devers2
ImanaltGerrit Cole1
ImanaltWalker Buehler1
The Chosen JuanWhit Merrifield1
The Chosen JuanBo Bichette2
The Chosen JuanJuan Soto1
The Chosen JuanLance Lynn2
The Chosen JuanJack Flaherty1
Los BanditosTommy Edman2
Los BanditosMarcus Semien2
Los BanditosJosh Hader2
Detective KikuchiPete Alonso2
Detective KikuchiTrevor Story1
Detective KikuchiMax Fried2
Detective KikuchiShane Bieber2
name tbdFernando Tatis Jr.2
name tbdDJ LeMahieu2
name tbdLuis Castillo2
name tbdYu Darvish2
Air YordanJosé Abreu2
Air YordanKyle Tucker2
Air YordanYordan Alvarez2
Air YordanLiam Hendriks2
Air YordanZac Gallen2
Wandering About FrancoTrea Turner2
Wandering About FrancoCody Bellinger0
Wandering About FrancoLucas Giolito2
Wandering About FrancoBrandon Woodruff2
Wandering About FrancoTrevor Bauer0
TeddysFrozenHeadChristian Yelich1
GleybernatorGleyber Torres1
GleybernatorGeorge Springer0
GleybernatorBlake Snell1
Plakata PowerVladimir Guerrero Jr.1
Plakata PowerXander Bogaerts2
Plakata PowerYoán Moncada2
Plakata PowerJosh Bell2
Plakata PowerHyun Jin Ryu2

Last edited:
yeah I'm back

I tentatively have drafts already scheduled for the evenings of 4/1, 4/2, and 4/5, so prefer not to draft our league then

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not entirely sure where you can see your team from last year/prices, tentatively retaining Vlad, Burnes, Alcantara, Rogers, Bogaerts, Buxton

Not entirely sure where you can see your team from last year/prices, tentatively retaining Vlad, Burnes, Alcantara, Rogers, Bogaerts, Buxton
You can't really view it on mobile from what I can tell but on the desktop version it's draft->last season and then look for the player salary column.

Pretty safe that these 5 will all be kept baring injury and I'm debating on the last one.
Cedric Mullins
Carlos Correa
Jonathan India
Paul Goldschmidt
Max Scherzer

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reminder that player costs will likely play a big role in keeper decisions. When should I pull the values for projected draft costs?

Snowflakes it seems as though all managers are intending to return. We can discuss adding 2 new teams to the league, but that will require some discussion amongst the current league members. Either way, we would need a 2nd manager to join along side you to make things even.

Snowflakes

Dango Dango Daikazoku
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reminder that player costs will likely play a big role in keeper decisions. When should I pull the values for projected draft costs?

Snowflakes it seems as though all managers are intending to return. We can discuss adding 2 new teams to the league, but that will require some discussion amongst the current league members. Either way, we would need a 2nd manager to join along side you to make things even.
All good if it doesn't work out. I'm assuming this is the only Smogon mlb fantasy league going on right now?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry boys I'm probably not playing Fantasy Baseball this year :(

If someone does host this and you desperately need a fill I might be down though.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Any way you can transfer the commish role to ButteredToast so that the history of the league remains in tact?
Definitely can if it is still there, but I don’t think it exists any more since it didn’t run last year.

I’ll check tonight and if it is there transfer it over. But I think we’d likely need to start from scratch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)