SV OU Momentum is Key: A Bulky Offense Team

Hello again. It has been a while since i made my Roaring Moon RMT (you could go check that out). A lot has changed since then. There's no Chi-Yu, Chien Pao, Annihilape, or Espathra. I'm a little bit rusty, but I did manage to make something to my liking. Someone get Motor Hawk in here
Hope to hear more feedback than the Roaring Moon team!

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
:gholdengo: :hatterene: :dondozo: :sandy-shocks: :great-tusk: :glimmora:
I wanted to use Gholdengo + Unaware for this team. I liked the idea of Unaware pivoting around for momentum, but not much really took off. The first draft of the team was the 6 yous see above. Great Tusk was an offensive Rapid Spinner, Gholdengo and Hatterene provided hazard control while Glimmora provided hazard setting. I did decently well with this team (and by decent I mean plummet to 1200 elo and stay at about the 1300 rank). Sandy Shocks was a bit weird. Its main role was to destroy the Unaware trio of OU, but I didn't go up against any in practice so it was a dead teamslot. I wasn't super proud of it as I felt Dondozo wasn't as "offensively-defensively" capable of handling things.

:gholdengo: :hatterene: :dondozo: :iron-moth: :great-tusk: :scream-tail:
I tried using a bulky Wish team, but that didnt work out either. I knew Dondozo and Gholdengo were living up to the hype-they just needed the right support.

:gholdengo: :meowscarada: :dondozo: :iron-moth: :great-tusk: :slowking:
This is where things got interesting. After testing out Slowking, I knew that was the next slot on the team. It provided a regen switcher and it was crucial in the Sun matchup-which this team struggles to deal with.

:gholdengo: :baxcalibur: :dondozo: :iron-moth: :great-tusk: :slowking:
After 3 testing teams, this was finally the end result. I had swapped Meowscarada for a powerful priority user in Baxcalibur-which unironically had synergy with Slowking.

THE TEAM
Now that you know the pain it took to make this team, lets get on to the team in-depth.
:sv/gholdengo:

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 240 HP / 44 Def / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

If you seen my Roaring Moon RMT, you know this is the exact same Gholdengo set. I just swapped some EVs around with it. It lives 252 jolly great tusk CHOICE BAND Knock Off and outpaces 252 jolly Dragonite. It also lives a maxed Supreme Overlord +2 Kowtow Cleave after tera. In this sets creation, I had a mental pop off when I combined the 2 aspects.

:sv/baxcalibur:
Baxcalibur @ Choice Band
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Glaive Rush
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

The team needed some priority, and a strong physical attacker in general. Baxcalibur provided this. It also did really well into a stall team I faced laddering-which is something I'll keep in mind later on. IT even has the added benefit of getting a 50% defense boost in the snow-allowing it to tank a Close Combat from Great Tusk. Really the only thing that I regret is not running tera Ground. It's a strong, integral part of the team's success.

:sv/dondozo:
Dondozo @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 232 HP / 112 Def / 164 SpD
Impish Nature
- Liquidation
- Body Press
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I originally used Curse Dondozo, but then I found the beauty that is Rocky Helmet. I went fully physical defense prior to facing a sun team i got crushed by. So I did a mixed bulk Dondozo to live this: 252 SpA Choice Specs Protosynthesis Walking Wake Hydro Steam vs. 232 HP / 164 SpD Dondozo in Sun: 212-250 (42.4 - 50.1%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO. It might be worse this way, but it hasnt caused me any issues.

:sv/iron-moth:
Iron Moth @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 8 HP / 116 Def / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Morning Sun

Also returning from the Roaring Moon RMT, Iron Moth. Its speedy and deals heavy damage to the Unaware Trio. Its evs are to be 5HKOd by eq from Clodsire after Tera Grass as well as 4HKO back with Psychic. It also lives a Great Tusk Close Combat after tera. Morning Sun is sued Over Dazzling Gleam for the healing aspect and a niche way of getting around Kingambit Sucker Punch. Not really much else to say except its good.

:sv/great-tusk:
Great Tusk @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 116 Atk / 160 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Close Combat
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

I totally commited too hard to the damage. It outspeeds gholdengo and OHKOs dragapult with Knock Off. It outspeeds everything that isnt Choice Scarfed and even some Choice Scarf users at +1 speed. It might not be good considering it lacks Earthquake or Headlong Rush, but other than that, its a Stealth Rock Great Tusk.

:sv/slowking:
Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Surf
- Chilly Reception
- Slack Off

The special wall of the team. The Yin to Baxcalibur's Yang (or maybe its the other way around idk). Its only there for the Walking Wake counter and Regenerator pivoting, but its shown. I couldnt find a tera for it, so I went with Water to boost Surf for more damage on Great Tusk. I was compemlating Ice Beam or Slack Off, but I ended up choosing Slack Off for the healing aspect given how often it pivots in and out of battle.

BAD MATCHUPS
:sv/dragapult:
Sub Will-o-Wisp Dragapult is a problem for my team. It's free to Hex and just annoy my team all it wants, and tera can help against a bax revenge kill.
:sv/kingambit:
It's just too bulky. My team doesnt have a suffecient way of handling it even with Baxcalibur's Earthquake.
:sv/walking-wake: + :sv/torkoal:
Sun also is bad for this team. Walking Wake Deals too much with Tera Water Specs Hydro Steam, and Torkoal has Yawn to pressure my team. Funny how all the counters are associated with Baxcalibur.

:sv/meowscarada:
Forgot to mention the cat. Any set it has is dangerous. It outspeeds my entire team after Iron Moth loses its Booster Energy and deals a good chunk of damage or can U-Turn out of danger into a partner.

And thats the team. Took me to the mid 1300 elo. Tried getting to 1400 but alas. Is that a good peak? Not really, but for me it is. I plan on making a 2nd version of this in about a month. I really like the team and wanna know your suggestions on it. With that being said, goodbye.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1847459988 <- Battles
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1847466040
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1847477602
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1847479732
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1847724056-bgeoc2t4yuuxq4fodfq7zxieku7q8irpw

https://pokepast.es/0f01c9e7a5e2fe73 <- Team paste

Last edited:
This team looks great, however your reliance on Booster Energy, which only works once is an issue. Defensive Tusk over that Tusk, and Scarf Moth might be able to help you. Everything else looks good. Also, live your creativity with the EV sets. 'Grats on the peak and keep on poké-ing.

You call me out in Showdown and I just realized you called me out in this post. I am honored and am here. I will do my best (no pressure).

Mom, look, I'm famous in a niche part of the internet :)

~Hard Suggestions~

Right off the bat, I would suggest swapping Dozo for Corv. Corv gives you ground immunity, a good defensive mon, and covers some of your other weaknesses and is also a good answer to meow, gambit, and physical pult. You can either go spdef bulk up corv, or I think just full def with either rocky helmet or leftovers would work best. I can leave a set if you want, but I feel like corv is common enough.

The rest of your mons seem to work well for you, so there isn't much to say about that. I would, however, swap tera water for fairy on slowking. It will help you with your final issue which is wake/ sun teams. I would also look into giving those final 8 EVs into spatk for that little extra damage.

~Soft Suggestions~
It might also do you good to give your tusk Leftovers and just run full hp/ atk. The spread you have now doesn't really make sense to me with the moves you've got. But I could be wrong. What do I know?

Similarly, it might be a good idea to just commit full spa/ spe for moth. That'll allow you to mow down enemies with that good good spatk that you're lacking. Maybe swap out booster energy for scarf/ specs too at that point and heals for sludge wave. It would pair well with chilly reception and you can tera flying on corv to block tusk. But this one isn't as much of a hard suggestion as Tusk. If what you have has worked for you, then don't change it. But keep what I wrote in the back of your mind...

252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 516-608 (139 - 163.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 344-406 (92.7 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 224-264 (48.3 - 57%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

~

ANYWAY, good luck, have fun, drink water, and I'll see you on the flip-flop.
Get those dubskees. :) :mad:

This team looks great, however your reliance on Booster Energy, which only works once is an issue. Defensive Tusk over that Tusk, and Scarf Moth might be able to help you. Everything else looks good. Also, live your creativity with the EV sets. 'Grats on the peak and keep on poké-ing.
Thx for the complement. I too am a fan of my EV spreads.
You call me out in Showdown and I just realized you called me out in this post. I am honored and am here. I will do my best (no pressure).

~Hard Suggestions~

Right off the bat, I would suggest swapping Dozo for Corv. Corv gives you ground immunity, a good defensive mon, and covers some of your other weaknesses and is also a good answer to meow, gambit, and physical pult. You can either go spdef bulk up corv, or I think just full def with either rocky helmet or leftovers would work best. I can leave a set if you want, but I feel like corv is common enough.

The rest of your mons seem to work well for you, so there isn't much to say about that. I would, however, swap tera water for fairy on slowking. It will help you with your final issue which is wake/ sun teams. I would also look into giving those final 8 EVs into spatk for that little extra damage.

~Soft Suggestions~
It might also do you good to give your tusk Leftovers and just run full hp/ atk. The spread you have now doesn't really make sense to me with the moves you've got. But I could be wrong. What do I know?

Similarly, it might be a good idea to just commit full spa/ spe for moth. That'll allow you to mow down enemies with that good good spatk that you're lacking. Maybe swap out booster energy for scarf/ specs too at that point and heals for sludge wave. It would pair well with chilly reception and you can tera flying on corv to block tusk. But this one isn't as much of a hard suggestion as Tusk. If what you have has worked for you, then don't change it. But keep what I wrote in the back of your mind...

252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 516-608 (139 - 163.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 344-406 (92.7 - 109.4%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Clodsire: 224-264 (48.3 - 57%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

~

He is here. :mad:

Judging from this and the previous suggestion, I'm migrating towards Scarf Iron Moth. It can swap Morning Sun for Tera Fairy Dazzling Gleam-allowing it to still nichely matchup well into Kingambit as well as Meowscarada. You're also suggesting defensive Great Tusk. 252+ Def Great Tusk Body Press vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 236-282 (45.9 - 54.8%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery <- so long as that calc stays that way, I'll opt for Defensive Great Tusk (Might not use Body Press/Close Combat over Earthquake tho).

As for Corviknight...

The reason I had Dondozo was for things like Bulk Up Great Tusk and Quiver Dance Volcarona. It doesn't provide me a (technical) Breloom switch in either. All of those are an issue once Dondozo is down. Although, It still takes a lot from a Technician Bullet Seed pre tera. I'll consider all of the following and add based on how well it suits my team.

Once again, I appreciate the feedback guys

Last edited:
Thx for the complement. I too am a fan of my EV spreads.

He is here. :mad:

Judging from this and the previous suggestion, I'm migrating towards Scarf Iron Moth. It can swap Morning Sun for Tera Fairy Dazzling Gleam-allowing it to still nichely matchup well into Kingambit as well as Meowscarada. You're also suggesting defensive Great Tusk. 252+ Def Great Tusk Body Press vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 236-282 (45.9 - 54.8%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery <- so long as that calc stays that way, I'll opt for Defensive Great Tusk (Might not use Body Press/Close Combat over Earthquake tho).

As for Corviknight...

The reason I had Dondozo was for things like Bulk Up Great Tusk and Quiver Dance Volcarona. It doesn't provide me a (technical) Breloom switch in either. All of those are an issue once Dondozo is down. Although, It still takes a lot from a Technician Bullet Seed pre tera. I'll consider all of the following and add based on how well it suits my team.

Once again, I appreciate the feedback guys
Dazzling gleam? You have firey dance for gambit and meow. Sludge wave would give more coverage and another stab. And I do like tera grass. It helps cover you some and gives you an additional grass stab.

And I'm suggesting this Tusk:

Tusk (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers/ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rocks
- Rapid Spin
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat

252+ Atk Great Tusk Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 356-422 (69.2 - 82.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

As for Dozo, you're tusk issue gets eaten by moth. Nom Nom Nom for breakfast. And slowking takes on volcarona even at +2 (Barring bug buzz). I mean, you can't plan for everything. And the minute you start to pick apart your own team because you're worried about every match-up is when you start to become hard-stuck in 1200/ 1300. Trust me on that one :)

252+ SpA Tera Grass Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 560-662 (129 - 152.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 374-442 (86.1 - 101.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 378-446 (101.8 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 562-662 (129.4 - 152.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

BUT! It isn't my team and I don't know it as well as you. I can only give a third-party perspective. As long as you have fun, tbh. As cheesy as that sounds...

Dazzling gleam? You have firey dance for gambit and meow. Sludge wave would give more coverage and another stab. And I do like tera grass. It helps cover you some and gives you an additional grass stab.

And I'm suggesting this Tusk:

Tusk (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers/ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rocks
- Rapid Spin
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat

252+ Atk Great Tusk Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Ting-Lu: 356-422 (69.2 - 82.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

As for Dozo, you're tusk issue gets eaten by moth. Nom Nom Nom for breakfast. And slowking takes on volcarona even at +2 (Barring bug buzz). I mean, you can't plan for everything. And the minute you start to pick apart your own team because you're worried about every match-up is when you start to become hard-stuck in 1200/ 1300. Trust me on that one :)

252+ SpA Tera Grass Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 560-662 (129 - 152.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 374-442 (86.1 - 101.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Great Tusk: 378-446 (101.8 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Iron Moth Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Great Tusk: 562-662 (129.4 - 152.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

BUT! It isn't my team and I don't know it as well as you. I can only give a third-party perspective. As long as you have fun, tbh. As cheesy as that sounds...
Specs Iron Moth is on the rise for team issues. I tried Sludge Wave, but it did less than I expected of it. Plus Tera Fairy Dazzling Gleam does well into Dragapult yk? (and it be living that endgame Sucker Punch) On the other hand, the Great Tusk is also... intriguing. I did in fact use defensive tusk before and it was really good. Defensive sets still chunk Ting-Lu hard with Body Press (and by chunk i mean 3HKO). Really the attack of choice is up in the air. I might swap for Earthquake for better overall matchup into things.

:iron-moth: :volcarona: I'm not concerned about the moths at this point. Both are... decently handled by Slowking. And Volcarona is just walled by Dondozo. But I appreciate the feedback from both SirSly720312 and you. In about a month, I'll make a follow-up Rate My Team for this exact squad.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
hi, i originally was gonna add a corv to this team and go from there but motor hawk took that idea already so i wanted to try to go for a different approach with my rate. my goal here is to fix up the match ups your struggling with, add a ground immune and to make the team have a more functional game plan all around. currently, i feel the team is kind of confused in its direction. you have a bulky offense structure but are trying to take a hyper-offense approach which messes with the team synergy.

major changes
:gholdengo: -> :kingambit:

first of all this team is ran over by meows and ghost types, kingambit helps a lot in patching that while offering a more reliable priority than ice shard. im going for a bulkier set than whats being run at the moment due to how this structure will need a back up plan vs offense teams. bulky gambit is very good into offense and once i'm done with the team i dont feel youll need the speed anyway. im using tera fire for volcarona, iron moth and valiant since those, while playing, are annoying. tera flying is an option to help vs like late game tusks or to force a 5050 vs a dnite but defensively fire is more consistent here.

:dondozo: -> :hydreigon:

as i've mentioned in previous rates of mine, I really hate dondozo on bulky offense teams. its good on balance but bulky offense really relies on momentum through pivoting and in that case, dozo is just a momentum sink. i'm adding hydreigon in this slot for a few reasons. first and foremost it gives you a needed ground immunity while also keeping a pseudo water resist. drei also has a respectable speed tier which speeds up the team a little bit. secondly, sub drei adds a level of annoyance to bulkier structures, in particular garg and dirge, which I feel is needed for this team. tera steel + draco is nice for dragonite which while is playable for the team it can be annoying. the typing also can help pivot on ghost moves and meows so you're not 100% dedicating your gambit to those. drei is also excellent into sun when paired with slowking.

minor changes
:great-tusk: current spread -> physdef

i feel physdef is much better for this team considering how annoying gambit and offensive tusk seem to be for you currently. while losing cc will suck this overall should feel much more consistent in checking what it needs to as well as acting as a removal.

:baxcalibur::iron-moth:

im lumping these two together just because the change is dependant on what you want. the team is too rocks weak and one of these mons needs to be boots. if you want to keep cb bax, go tspikes sun iron moth. tspikes and cb bax pair really well together and are good into offense and defensive structures. if you want a more offensive approach with moth, go specs or scarf and make bax boots sd. both are fine imo and is just up to what you want to run.

notes
-personally, i run dragon on bax on most teams outside of hyper offense just to cover the volcarona mu + extra breaking ability. if you're really suffering you can run something else i guess but this is just my preference on these teams.

:hydreigon::kingambit::baxcalibur::iron-moth::slowking::great-tusk:
https://pokepast.es/cb519ef24537c82a - cb bax
https://pokepast.es/76db78fedd9b666d - specs moth stab tera is a option but pref fairy, crash > eq is an option on bax but gambit
https://pokepast.es/1e79832c46b39339 - scarf moth stab tera is a option but pref fairy, crash > eq is an option on bax but gambit

hi, i originally was gonna add a corv to this team and go from there but motor hawk took that idea already so i wanted to try to go for a different approach with my rate. my goal here is to fix up the match ups your struggling with, add a ground immune and to make the team have a more functional game plan all around. currently, i feel the team is kind of confused in its direction. you have a bulky offense structure but are trying to take a hyper-offense approach which messes with the team synergy.

major changes

first of all this team is ran over by meows and ghost types, kingambit helps a lot in patching that while offering a more reliable priority than ice shard. im going for a bulkier set than whats being run at the moment due to how this structure will need a back up plan vs offense teams. bulky gambit is very good into offense and once i'm done with the team i dont feel youll need the speed anyway. im using tera fire for volcarona, iron moth and valiant since those, while playing, are annoying. tera flying is an option to help vs like late game tusks or to force a 5050 vs a dnite but defensively fire is more consistent here.

as i've mentioned in previous rates of mine, I really hate dondozo on bulky offense teams. its good on balance but bulky offense really relies on momentum through pivoting and in that case, dozo is just a momentum sink. i'm adding hydreigon in this slot for a few reasons. first and foremost it gives you a needed ground immunity while also keeping a pseudo water resist. drei also has a respectable speed tier which speeds up the team a little bit. secondly, sub drei adds a level of annoyance to bulkier structures, in particular garg and dirge, which I feel is needed for this team. tera steel + draco is nice for dragonite which while is playable for the team it can be annoying. the typing also can help pivot on ghost moves and meows so you're not 100% dedicating your gambit to those. drei is also excellent into sun when paired with slowking.

minor changes
:great-tusk: current spread -> physdef

i feel physdef is much better for this team considering how annoying gambit and offensive tusk seem to be for you currently. while losing cc will suck this overall should feel much more consistent in checking what it needs to as well as acting as a removal.

:baxcalibur::iron-moth:

im lumping these two together just because the change is dependant on what you want. the team is too rocks weak and one of these mons needs to be boots. if you want to keep cb bax, go tspikes sun iron moth. tspikes and cb bax pair really well together and are good into offense and defensive structures. if you want a more offensive approach with moth, go specs or scarf and make bax boots sd. both are fine imo and is just up to what you want to run.

notes
-personally, i run dragon on bax on most teams outside of hyper offense just to cover the volcarona mu + extra breaking ability. if you're really suffering you can run something else i guess but this is just my preference on these teams.

:hydreigon::kingambit::baxcalibur::iron-moth::slowking::great-tusk:
https://pokepast.es/cb519ef24537c82a - cb bax
https://pokepast.es/76db78fedd9b666d - specs moth stab tera is a option but pref fairy, crash > eq is an option on bax but gambit
https://pokepast.es/1e79832c46b39339 - scarf moth stab tera is a option but pref fairy, crash > eq is an option on bax but gambit
I get it. Not many people understand my team (prolly cuz I come from a VGC background). That being said, I'll think about each of your changes.

At that point run Corviknight as the Steel type. I didn't try Kingambit before, and it would become a Kingambit Moth team-which is something I struggle with (all about Dondozo conservation).

Oh man. Stallbreaker, yes. Immune to status-ish, yes. Beats the moths...

:great-tusk: current spread -> phys def
I did this change (with my evs) and it was beautiful. Very worthwhile change imo.

:baxcalibur: :iron-moth: :heavy-duty-boots:
I mean, maybe. The whole reason for them having choice items was very specified, and so far its been working. For Iron Moth, anyway.
Heavy-Duty Boots Baxcalibur sounds nice so long as it can use Ice Shard, Gliave Rush and Earthquake. But then it loses a lot of its power in exchange for the ability to use 4 move slots. If it can still OHKO Walking Wake: 252 Atk Baxcalibur Glaive Rush vs. 12 HP / 0 Def Walking Wake: 458-542 (133.9 - 158.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Ok but can it 2HKO Gholdengo: 252 Atk Baxcalibur Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gholdengo: 248-292 (78.7 - 92.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO if only it could use 4 attacks, everything would be ok. Or like.... not use Icicle Crash.

I'll consider these changes in the next Rate My Team following this one (the current team). It will also go in detail with how the team functions and whatnot. I'll also be aware of HOME's inevitable release that'll shake up the meta. But I'll keep grinding up to 1500 rank. Slowly but surely to the high rank of the ladder (also bump my 58.8% GXE to 60).

~Hard Suggestions~

~Soft Suggestions~

~

Tbh you do be carrying the entire RMT forum on your back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)