and... here http://www.smogon.com/community/show...606#post223606
If you find anything wrong, please post and I will correct it.​

RULES:
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
No Evasion
No Ubers or Wobbuffet
No OHKOs
Only pokemon of the designated type can be used (Ground)
Duel types ARE allowed
64 participants (This might change)
XD moves will be allowed
Hidden powers that do not get STAB are banned.(If you don't know what that means, don't join)​

Pairings:
dekarTKB V. V. MoP
Conker V. stl8008​

You all did exceptionally well last time as far as getting battles done, so there will be no deadline this round.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ahhhhh ground would have been so fun fuck why did I lose.

going with Conker and mops

Same here x( I'm considering making a mono ground team for the heck of it anyway.

Mop win this so I don't feel bad about losing!! ^_^

I figured I wouldn't have much of a problem finding mop, so I put off sending a PM until now. Unfortunately, he can't receive PMs right now due to a lack of storage space. :^|.

So, uh, I just beat someone named Pokemaster3 who PMed me asking for mono ground specifically in Smogon and said "Pokemaster3: also you do relaize this is for the tourney right?" when we started to battle. On one hand, I don't know why some random would make a mono ground team and know about the tournament. Of course, Mop also hasn't been active on the forum since Februrary the 3rd, and hasn't posted a conformation here (also, I won. That's pretty strong evidence against.), so I'm guessing it probably wasn't him. <_<. Weird, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)