Monotype Battle of the Week! - Phase 1 Week 3 - Paleo vs. Scpinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
That concludes the Nomination Stage! There were 4 nominees all tied with votes so that increased the size of this weeks list to 7 users.

Here are our nominees:
Paleo 6 votes
Balto 6 votes
Eien 6 votes
rnbs 5 votes
Wyn 5 votes
Wanka 5 votes
Lax 5 votes

Commence the next Voting Stage! Remember, only pick ONE user out of the list in this stage. The two who receive the most votes in this stage will then battle!

My vote: rnbs

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
That concludes the voting stage for this week! Our first battle of the week will be between Wyn and rnbs! I will notify you guys when the bo3 will occur in this thread so stay tuned.

Quick note: This goes for the battlers this week and anyone in the future. Yes, the meaning of this thread is to provide top flight ORAS battles between our playerbase for newer and inexperienced players to watch and learn from. However, I am not opposed to potentially mixing in mono based oms. I would like for each bo3 to have at least ONE ORAS battle but if said battlers would like to do mono based oms for the other battles, then that is completely fine. I want this to be competative but it doesnt hurt to have some fun with it as well to spice things up. Thanks and happy battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)