Side Monotype BLT III - Finals (Won by The Gorgeous Gourgeists)

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Art by Ticken

Finals

Rules
Replays
Monotype OM Mega Thread
Records Spreadsheet

Layuda Lightning (3) vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists (3)

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal
ORAS: Seager vs average fella
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr

Deadline to get your games done is Sunday, April 28st 2019 at 11h59 PM EDT.

Tiebreaker

USM: skysolo14 vs Endal
ORAS: Seager vs average fella
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap

Important Change to AAA and STABmons challenge format

Last edited:

Namranan

:)))))))))))

Best banner (0) vs. Worst banner (0)

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive - All
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan - of these
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal - matches
ORAS: Seager vs average fella - are
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap - highlight
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr - matches

Layuda's win best banner tho you can't deny that, Lets go Gourgeists

last predicts of the tour, sad times

Layuda Lightning (0) vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists (0)

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive - skygoato14 gonna put the hurt on em, both these dudes beat me but skysolo was more his doing more than it was being a lucky dog so i gotta go w/ this dude
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan - namrananananan is a very vile user, pretty much the scum of the earth if you ask me, homohphobic trash
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal - besides the fact that i would NEVER never ever ever ever EVER pick a frenchie to win, endals my pal and he has an excellent taste in females
ORAS: Seager vs average fella - fella is really weird, sometimes hes good, sometimes he sucks, his nicknames are gonna be an obscure college football reference, seager will win
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap - oh my god this might be the only match that is worthwhile either of these dudes can win and both have at least a room temperature iq, i personally think both users belong in the garbage but this should be interesting
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr - im helping this lad no way he loses

also the lightnings have the worst logo that is some real ugly shit some naruto font shit white background cooltext.com shit get that outta here dude that is GROSS do not call this shit good i swear

also going 3-2 with a loss to one of the objective worst players in the tour is not "proving yourself", you know who you are lmfao

Predictions:

Layuda Lightning (2) vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists (2)

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive Pa as usum one huh. Pa's not the worst player, but Skysolo got this.
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan Mat has shown to be a good player, but mostly with normal. Nam, from what I seen, plays fighting so it'll probably come down to a cteam mu.
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal Both seem equal in my eyes? Idk much about them.
ORAS: Seager vs average fella If fella doesn't be trash, he got a good chance.
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap Cash mu of this tour. Hope this OM does not rear it's ugly head via mu.
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr K3ppr got this.

Gl to all players uwu

Predics cuz i'm bored

Layuda Lightning vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive- PA is not a bad player but skysolo also seems like a good player overall so i edge him.
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan- If Namranan preps a bit he should be fine(or hax Mateeus to death like Nam did to splash last week LOL)
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal- Think this one could go either way. Both of em are p solid in mono so i think this will just depend on mu/hax.
ORAS: Seager vs average fella- I'll go with seager here since he has a better record overall and he did manage to beat average fella already. I could defiantly see average fella winning this tho to take his revenge.
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap- have to go with the GOAT AAA player here, but zap could win this since he actually seems p decent at aaa. Will just depend if waszap feels motivated or not ig.
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr- He's 4-0 in stabmons, I better see the 5-0 :). I also helped him so he shouldn't lose.

This should be an interesting finals, GL to both teams!

Don’t mind these predictions from some random nobody.

Layuda Lightning (2) vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists (4)

USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive- Skysolo has certainly shown their worth over the majority of this tour but I feel like since it’s the Finals, PA will take this game a lot more seriously and somehow end up on top.
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan- Ever since Nam beat Splash last week, I will always vote for him. He’s gonna take that hax and make Mateeus retire from Mons, watch.
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal- I haven’t watched either of these two players’ replays that often but from what I have seen, Nailec gets the edge here.
ORAS: Seager vs average fella- Both very well-versed ORAS players, but Seager has already claimed first blood over average fella in a prior week, so I see him doing it again here. Maybe average fella can upset, but that’s yet to be seen.
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap- Sorry Waszap, but ever since Ssalbap beat my very own teammate Catalystic in AAA way back when with a Rhyperior, they’ve become the king of this tier.
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr- Keep the STABmons streak going K3ppr! Ieki could shock everyone and come up clutch but I gotta go with the more consistent record this time.

Last edited:

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
Layuda Lightning (3) vs. Gorgeous Gourgeists (3)
USM 1: skysolo14 vs Poison Adhesive - i trust solos playing ability more than i trust pa's but its possible solos motivation to even play this game or deal with pa's infamous scheduling might be complete and utter ass so pa can prolly take it
USM 2: Mateeus_1 vs Namranan - i think mateeus team choices have been pretty bad this whole tour and fsr i have a feeling its gonna continue so here we are lol. nam has also implemented some thinking into his gameplay so ill favor him here
USM 3: Nailec vs Endal - endal has pulled up w some p sus stuff and like,,, that shit gotta stop here bro LOL and nailecs gonna be the one to end it
ORAS: Seager vs average fella - contrary to popular belief, i dont think seager has entered the ever so famous "crust stage" so ill favor him here
AAA: Waszap vs Ssalbap - zap has ssnls and wcop to worry about. this is ssalbaps only tour, he cares more (assumption), actively builds, and actually has some time in his hands so ill give it to him
STABmons: Ieki vs K3ppr - i think both players are around the same level of skill? ill just give it to k3 cause the dude has a better record and ieki was just put in stab so yea...

this goes to tiebreak in which id probably favor lightnings just cause they seem to have a less tilt-prone roster
anyways good luck to our finalists!

i had funsies with this'n

ssalbap: I signed no legal document requiring me to change to any form of kpop avatar upon winning BLT. You can pry TTECH_GINGER_KID.gif from my cold dead hands.
nam: Pros: Far better than you consider yourself. Cons: ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS REFUSED TO BRING ICE IN DIRECT CONTRADITION TO MY INSTRUCTIONS
bor: not enough tentacruel. also thanks for checking some blatant errors in my teams like calm mgyarados
endal: i don't think we interacted at all? you won multiple games, so you're basically my best friend? you also lost to magma, so maybe you're my worst enemy. i haven't made my decision yet
k3ppr: you are good at poker monsters. You never gave the game up, you never let us down, you never ran around and deserted us. also VERY excited about any win.
pa: i am still convinced you are a figment of my imagination since i didnt catch any of your games live
attribute: helpful person. honestly lots of my prep was just me saying what i was going to bring and people subsequently talking about how shitty cham was, but attribute definitely helped prepping when i played dragon with shadow ball calm mind 330 speed mlatios, since i hadn't really played dragon in oras. unironically bringing 330 speed shadow ball calm mind mlatios is the state of oras mono
cognitohazard: i don't remember anything about how you did and i dont remember helping anyone prep for them usum games. we did well so im going to guess you did well

ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham.

i had funsies with this'n

ssalbap: I signed no legal document requiring me to change to any form of kpop avatar upon winning BLT. You can pry TTECH_GINGER_KID.gif from my cold dead hands.
nam: Pros: Far better than you consider yourself. Cons: ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS REFUSED TO BRING ICE IN DIRECT CONTRADITION TO MY INSTRUCTIONS
bor: not enough tentacruel. also thanks for checking some blatant errors in my teams like calm mgyarados
endal: i don't think we interacted at all? you won multiple games, so you're basically my best friend? you also lost to magma, so maybe you're my worst enemy. i haven't made my decision yet
k3ppr: you are good at poker monsters. You never gave the game up, you never let us down, you never ran around and deserted us. also VERY excited about any win.
pa: i am still convinced you are a figment of my imagination since i didnt catch any of your games live
attribute: helpful person. honestly lots of my prep was just me saying what i was going to bring and people subsequently talking about how shitty cham was, but attribute definitely helped prepping when i played dragon with shadow ball calm mind 330 speed mlatios, since i hadn't really played dragon in oras. unironically bringing 330 speed shadow ball calm mind mlatios is the state of oras mono
cognitohazard: i don't remember anything about how you did and i dont remember helping anyone prep for them usum games. we did well so im going to guess you did well

ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham. ban medicham.
When u don't shoutout Decem LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)