Side Monotype BLT V - Finals (Won by The Snowpoint Staravias)

1619412964580.png

art by Jolly Togekiss ^-^

With the end of another fantastic Staravias BLT run, I feel obligated - and extremely satisfied - to be writing another very deserved shoutouts post to the ones who got the title once again. I am quite tired right now, but I think this was too awesome of a run for me not to properly credit the great teammates I had this season :psysly:

Crashy What a run you've had my dude. Initially I was expecting you to do very well as the main BW player of the pool, but you did manage to surpass my expectations and finish undefeated, while helping a ton in other slots' prep with mono wcop rolling on. Props to you man, I hope we end up teaming together once more in the future :bloblul: (hopefully this upcoming MPL, but idk how hard will a certain someone upbid you ;w;)

adjustments The SM don right here. Despite the later weeks being quite hard for you (and me) to prep and get everything ready, your early weeks' wins were crucial for our smooth finals qualification, and I really thank you for that (and for using some of my crazy ideas for the gen I do build more, haha). Overall, you really showed why your first team tour was a MPL of all things :P

smub You're a great player dude. Like, everytime you appear to play a team tour, you always do well regardless of how active you are, and this time it was no different with a whopping 5-1 record. I really appreciated not only your skills, but also the valuable input you gave on your slot every week. I envy you for being so consistent, and I hope you smash your finals the same way you did here :)

Leafium Z sign my butt lmaooooooo

Jokes aside, you did great in what was your first team tournament in the Monotype scene, and I think your motivation really made the difference for it to be successful. Not only that, but you were a very friendly (and of course funny) presence on the team chat after a teammate lost which helped encourage the team a ton. Knowing you for a long time, I can confirm you were an excellent guy here as well (except for the AFD joke, fuck you :fukyu:). Hopefully we can team up once again (preferably in MPL), just don't die once more D:.

Attitude adjuster Speaking of motivation, here's the grinder himself! Man, what a beast you were in weekly prep with your good inputs and teams for every single slot; you did have a LOT of energy in this competition. You did good playing wise as well being our ORAS player, though you could have been a bit more patient at times. Nevertheless, you were definitely a crucial piece of our team, and also a great chatter.

tMoi Unfortunately you couldn't net a win, but don't be ashamed about it; sometimes pressure gets along the way, you got some tough opponents and matchups, and this was your first team tour (just like my MPL 6 last year on which I got zero wins in 4 games). I was looking forward to get you in the team after seeing the replays you sent me, don't let this performance disencourage you - it happens to all of us. You're a great guy to chat with, and I want to see your name out there in future tours :heart:

Ainzcrad I remember you being a part of Nexus when it was a thing LMAOOO so I picked you at that rate since it was the only known name. Good thing you did have enthusiasm for the tour and ended up getting two important wins for us (one of them at finals). You do have a good hand at Monotype, try it more :c

DerpsDeluxe I'm sorry to have slotted you only once (I wanted to do it more, but I felt a bit more comfortable with the other lineups), but you did win a crucial game for our qualification week 4, and I thank you a lot for that. Surely it wasn't the ideal team tour debut, but you do have potential to join others in the future, mark my words :)

Unfortunately, this season comes to a farewell after the fun I've had once again as a manager in BLT. This time, I think I wasn't as active, but I was glad to have, once again, amazing teammates that could hold their own and get the wins that got the title once more. I'd like to also thank all of the other managers for the great sportsmanship showed through all of the competition, and the host Maple (haha pingt) for his competency as the tour's administrator. See you all in MPL!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)