Side Monotype BLT Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
calling act, agreed to play at 10:30 pm my time, but i messaged him at various times (7 pm, 10 pm, 10:30 pm, 10:45 pm) with no response despite being online, and our timezones meant that today was the only day we could play

So heres the match of me vs King Billiu -> https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7customgame-726582041

Funny story here, so we scheduled for today, and I thought it was for 1pm est, so when he didn't show i was like wtf and i had to find him through Torkool (thanks for the help), so I got on his shit and the guy said "dude its for 2". So i thought no way, but it was. I scheduled while drunk, coulda swore it was for 1pm. Anyways our match didn't matter, thanks for putting up with my shit.

calling act, agreed to play at 10:30 pm my time, but i messaged him at various times (7 pm, 10 pm, 10:30 pm, 10:45 pm) with no response despite being online, and our timezones meant that today was the only day we could play
serious apologies man but i wasnt inactive my comp was acting up today i can play you at your most available time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)