Side Monotype BLT - Week 4

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader

Art by Ticken

Week 4
Rules
Replays
Records Spreadsheet

vs

Masquerading Mimikyus (2) vs Slateport Scorpions (4)
SS: Prof.Otaku vs Ferno
SS: yedla vs Fylkir Pudin
SS: Cognitohazard vs K3ppr
USUM: Namranan vs Crashy
ORAS: Wyn vs Chaitanya
BW: taide vs GotCookies

vs

Fashionista Florges (3) vs Snowpoint Staravias (3)
SS: Confluxx vs Floss
SS: Kaguya Lys vs kythr
SS: Nailec vs Mateeus
USUM: tier vs DugZa
ORAS: FU SHUN HA vs Riku Sakuraba
BW: Splash vs Yami

vs

Marauding Marowaks (2) vs Twinleaf Togekiss (4)
SS: smub vs Bondie
SS: ToxaNex vs Twilight Solace
SS: TezGreninja vs Fírnen
USUM: DYA vs Decem
ORAS: Cell vs Ssalbap
BW: dahli vs Ronman5

Deadline to get your games done for this Week is April 26th @ 10 PM EDT

Last edited:

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
USUM: Namranan vs Crashy - not much to say here, just bolding the more proven player. decent edge
ORAS: Wyn vs Chaitanya - in reality this is probably even but i said last week that id bold wyn for the rest of the tour cause i truly do think hes gonna finish undefeated. gotta stay true to my word. small edge i suppose
BW: taide vs GotCookies - taide doesn't really play bw as opposed to cookies who somewhat plays it. also cookies has to get at least 1 win in this tour, right? lol

USUM: DYA vs Decem - both have absurd clicking tendencies but decems tendencies are a bit better than dyas. decent edge
ORAS: Cell vs Ssalbap - i don't think im ever gonna bold ssalbap this entire tour bro lmao there is absolutely no way he cares about this. on the other hand, cell appears to want to actually perform well and win this tour. decent edge
BW: dahli vs Ronman5 - it appears the marowaks are absolutely tired of the thought of ronman being 3-0 that they had to slot peachy vs him LOL. after the monstrosity that happened in ronmans game last week, i gotta give a big edge to peachy

Masquerading Mimikyus (0) vs Slateport Scorpions (6)
SS: Prof.Otaku vs Ferno - Ferno is for sure going undefeated in this tour, 3 easy wins so far and about to make it a 4th
SS: yedla vs Fylkir Pudin - Ive had a shit start to this tour but thats ok, all i gotta do here is not lose and ill win
SS: Cognitohazard vs K3ppr - Cog brought sun grass for some odd reason last week and hes coming up against the k3kkr himself, no chance sadly
USUM: Namranan vs Crashy - crashy is winning every game he plays from here its too easy
ORAS: Wyn vs Chaitanya - this will probably be the only time i bold against wyn but chait is on my team and we are winning 6-0 every week
BW: taide vs GotCookies - im surprised that taide is playing bw tbh but cookies is winning this for sure

Fashionista Florges (2) vs Snowpoint Staravias (4)
SS: Confluxx vs Floss - Maroon really spelt conflux's name wrong, damn idt hes ever going to recover from that. also hes coming up against the ssnls winner so backing floss to win here
SS: Kaguya Lys vs kythr - kythr wont know what to bring against the man with no replays, should be a good match though, except for the fact that its gen 8 LOL ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayaya to win
SS: Nailec vs blinkboy - This one should be a good matchup too tbh, blinkboy is currently undefeated and nailec is doing well as well, probably edge blinkboy here with his teams better prep
USUM: tier vs DugZa - dugza is undefeated rn and tier isnt playing some untier like nfe or pu or whatever so bolding dugza here
ORAS: FU SHUN HA vs Riku Sakuraba - FU got haxed in g1, then recovered and haxed his opp in g2 so im expecting the cycle to continue and he will get haxed here and lose to riku
BW: Splash vs Yami - gg

Marauding Marowaks (2) vs Twinleaf Togekiss (4)
SS: Bondie vs smub - why the fuck is this the wrong way round what the fuck are you doing maroon??? anyway i want to see scrafty here and im going to be very angry if i dont, bondie to win
SS: Twilight Solace vs ToxaNex - also the wrong way round, nex plays for the marowaks but anyway i think he can take the win
SS: TezGreninja vs Fírnen - at least he got the rest of the matchups right, i think fírnen is probably the better player here but tezzy can for sure take it
USUM: DYA vs Decem - Dya wont be happy with how is tour has gone so far and unfortunately for him i think decem is going to take the w here too
ORAS: Cell vs Ssalbap - ssalbap is probably going to bring some awful meme team here and honestly if he does i think id back him to win
BW: dahli vs Ronman5 - if it was against anyone else on this team i probably would bold ronman LOL but like we all know how good peachy is

oh well he fixed the lineups but oh well leaving the predicts there anyway

☆crashy: gg tho
☆crashy: but pm me after this

what went down here?
if I was a betting man, I would say him asking why the heck he gave it up early, prob wanted a specific reason, cause reading the chat it seems like crashy still felt like Nam had a chance, while Nam thought he had none

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)