Side Monotype BW Ladder Mini-Tour (Won by smub)

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And with that week 1 of qualifications are over.
Congrats to Chaitanya akaFila Magma Ronman5 for qualifying for the tournament.

Week 2 will now be beginning and will end on October 21st at 8PM EDT.
The tag required for week 2 is MBW2. You must post in this thread with your alt in order to qualify for the tournament.
For example; mbw2 torkool

Moosical I recommend making the qualifications only two rounds, not three. As it seems we don't have a high amount of interest from players (Eien came onto the server and literally told me its sad that your top 4 when you have a 1208 in the tier, he was both dumbfounded and shocked)

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aight week 2 qualifications are over. Top 4 people from the ladder are MBW2 smub (smub), MBW2 Shokk (Shokkking), MBW2 Att (Attribute), and mbw2 maroon (maroon).

Due to the seeming disinterest in this tour, I'm going to stop qualifications now and go immediately into playoffs. I know finding battles hasn't been the easiest for this since the ladder isn't very active, but can't say I didn't try to get people to use it!

This is going to be a single elimination bo3 gen 5 monotype playoffs.

Round 1 - created w/ smogon bracket maker.
Ronman5 vs. Shokkking
maroon vs. Magma
smub vs. Attribute
Chaitanya vs. akaFila

Deadline, Sunday the 28th at 11:59 PM EDT.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)